PDA

View Full Version : Atomiser

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Hi, I\'m a long time reader but a new member to this forum. Over the next few weeks, I may be asking some insanely obvious questions that have already been answered on this forum before but the only reason I may be asking is because I haven\'t come across a thread that satisfies my curiosity. So please bear with me people.
My question:
What exactly is an atomiser? Is it the same thing as a normal spray bottle. I\'ve seen a lot of post suggesting to use it, but nothing explaining what it is. I also looked at the love-scent website and the picture (without much explaination) looks like a normal spray bottle to me. What\'s so special or useful about it?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 05:44 AM
Hey, there, funkalot. An atomiser is something that turns a liquid into a fine mist spray, according to www.dictionary.com. (\"http://www.dictionary.com.\") Which is a very useful tool for you to bookmark and use as a reference. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce
12-09-2002, 06:21 AM
Basically, it is just a spray bottle, but to be useful for cologne, it should supply a very fine spray. This type of spray device has become known as an atomizer.
Bruce