PDA

View Full Version : Primal

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 11:47 PM
Hello everyone!
Whoaaa. Forums Sure did change from a year ago!
I got a bottle of Primal. Wonderin If its still the best out there.
And Bruce, i dont know if u recall, but there was a post in the old forums related to attitude towards people, and how to aproach and there was an e-book about it. By any chance any of u guys have it?
And, regardin Primal, Is it still the best around?
Thanks for your time.
see ya

krtel
12-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Primal is the best damn thing I ever purchased from Love Scent! I\'m loving it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I made KR#1 with it (SoE & PI @ 7:3) and that rocks!

- Krish

SonnyBlack
12-09-2002, 02:53 PM
ditto...primal freaking rocks!! I feel like a real bad boy when i wear it (chics seems to like it though) like one of those guys from Reservoir Dogs or something...a real bad ass

krtel
12-09-2002, 07:31 PM
Hey,

I\'d like to hear how your gf has been acting recently while wearing PI around her. Thanks.

- Krish

MaxiMog
12-10-2002, 09:24 AM
Yeah? I need to get some PI/m then. Reservoir Dogs is so damn great!

SonnyBlack
12-10-2002, 05:28 PM
well today i wore it around her again (she came over to my house) and i had the same effects...shes tottaly submissive around me...aiming to plase....telling me she loves me alot...like every five minutes...one thing i noticed though is that its made her very jealous. She kept asking what i had done this weekend ...and whenever i even mentioned any other girl ...like Christina Aguilera on tv jeje....she would get very jealous....its like shes very in love with me or something...i hope it lasts because i love it.....and yeah it makes me feel like Harvey Keitel on Reservoir Dogs...like a real bad ass guy...that other dudes dont mess with and that all girls find mysterious and alluring....

PS:sorry for my sloppy description but i was in a bit of a hurry

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 06:30 PM
inquiring minds want to know...you doin\' anything for her other than magnanimously and graciously basking in all this adoration?

krtel
12-11-2002, 06:54 PM
Dude, that totally rocks! How much PI are you using and where? I am sure it will last because PI leaves a lasting impression (you bypass the 24-hr rule.)

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 12:32 AM
Yo\' Krish,
Getting KR#1 put in the cookbook? By the way, please clearly explain again how to mix the SOE and PI/m to create your personal \"hot sauce\".

krtel
12-12-2002, 10:25 AM
I am certain it will be placed in the new version of the cookbook.

To create KR#1, you mix 7 parts of SoE with 3 parts of PI. Shake well on each use. Use about 3-4 dabs on pulse points.

- Krish

SonnyBlack
12-12-2002, 04:34 PM
i just use one dab of PI/M on my hand (spread out evenly) and one dab just below my neck...it seems to work pretty well cus i dont get alot of the smell but other people recognize it as coming from me. I tried pairing it with SOE but I didnt get the good results...i guess i produce enough nol naturally or something and dont need any more...any how PI is doing great just by itself and I really hope it lasts (crossing my fingers). Oh yeah Red...well I treat her the same and treat her with respect as I expect every woman to be treated...but I dont know if you remember around 4 or 5 months ago when I wrote about how she broke up with me even after I didnt want to...and how she would sometimes treat me with disrespect and disdain. Well I hate saying this around you since I know youre always fighting for all the other females and sticking up for them, but a little payback doesnt hurt either. I kinda have the upper hand now with her (with other females as well since im getting more attention) and well maybe now she knows how it feels to yearn for someone (she told me she even considered stalking me this past weekend when she arrived back early from her trip, just to check up on me)and love someone alot and not receive the same attention back from them....

krtel
12-12-2002, 04:56 PM
Hey,

Yeah, it seems for your girl, you don\'t need any nol. Stick with bare PI.

I agree with you about your girl. It\'d be nice if the girl actually knows what it\'s like to try and keep her partner rather than the girl always getting the attention from many guys, and her guy is struggling to keep her, but he is really at the mercy of his girl. If for some reason she gets tired of him, she can easily dump him knowing that another guy would be happy to get with her.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 09:44 AM
Hey Guys! I got a bottle of PI, in which ill be gettin this tuesday. I am so sorry for such beginners questions, hence you all prolly got asked the same question like 100000 times.

Ok. For instance u at the mall, u are wearin PI, u go inside a store, would girls notice like right off the bat the pheros?
or does it like take sometime like u need to actually aproach the person and communitcate with them so they can notice?

krtel
12-15-2002, 11:00 AM
I don\'t think it can be instantly noticed. You might wanna be in the same room for about a minute or two so your mones can distribute itself, and then people will notice.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 04:14 AM
Its thursday, and i still havent got my bottle yet /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif why is it takin so long????
i ordered it last wednesday through the phone + visa

krtel
12-19-2002, 04:43 PM
You should ask in the customers section of the forum!

- Krish