PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations, please...

Lutz
12-08-2002, 02:02 PM
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I just can\'t get any hits. I think I OD\'ed on several occasions, but people don\'t seem to notice at all. Maybe pheros don\'t work for me or something, but reading all these hit stories in this forum makes me wonder: why doesn\'t it work for me?

Right now I have NPA, APC, SoE (not gel), RM, SMPO, and Cool Scent. I have tried numerous mixes, to no avail. After reading about KR#1, I am considering purchasing PI/m, which is one of few products that I have not tried.

I am 20, 5\'11, 150lbs. I live in an environment where a lot of girls can be found. That makes me more frustrated because not once a girl looked at me when I had pheros on. And I have been trying for a couple years now.

I would appreciate any inputs. Thanks.

marv14yag
12-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Well, you put on none maybe, which, makes you look alpha male....You don\'t look it physically, and so, pheromones go to girls\' brain, brain says, \"hmm, alpha male I suppose.\" Than, vision goes to brain and says \"no, not alpha male\" and, because women have leaned on looks most of their life, they frontal lobes say, \"ignore pheromones, vision is superior.\"

You see, women use VISION, and if you don\'t look like what htey want, that\'s it...

I don\'t know HOW MANY times I have used this, but, it\'s like makeup....On a hot girl, it enhances her even more, on an ugly girl, it doesn\'t really help, because, you, as a dude, see the makeup, but than, see her physical features (symetry, etc) and the SAME part of the brain that the women use to ignore pheromones, so do you....

My suggestion? Well, get a new face?

Or, you could get a girl WITHOUT having to have her look at you...

You don\'t have to be ATTRACTIVE to get a girl god d** it. Sure, girls like attractive, but MOST OF THEM, KNOW they aren\'t going to be marrying a movie star....

Bart

Zap
12-08-2002, 07:49 PM
Two years and nothing......maybe u have not been a good observer but the hits have been there.....I have been wearing pheromones for several weeks...and I have not got any girl...but my chance of success have increased....more smiles, more girls approaching me etc......and I think the rest is just of mattern of developing some skills. why do not u check \"12 long pages of hits...or lies?\"....to see those mixes have given good results to other people.....

SonnyBlack
12-09-2002, 01:53 PM
give PI/M a try. Its the only one that has given me some positive reactions....AE as well, but i think i produce enough nol by myself and i need something that makes me smell like i look. You see im 6\'2 and weigh 190...so I guess since im not a small guy and look alpha male , girls expect me to smell like an alpha male in which case primal has helped..