PDA

View Full Version : Free IR fragrance oil with Edge

Bruce
08-24-2001, 09:39 AM
Hello All,
I just got 100 each of a new essential oil and androstenol mix from Intimate Research. We are going to give them away with the Edge until they run out. We will put a bottle of the Musk with every men\'s Edge (regular or sandalwood) and a bottle of the vanilla with every bottle of the women\'s Edge. The oils are small (1/2 oz??) and have a nice dropper top that I think you can use to put the oil directly into the Edge. (the musk worked well with the sandalwood for me).
If you try it out, let us know how it goes.
All the Best,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 06:27 PM
can we request the vanilla if we order the men\'s? also, can we still get the free bottle of PF with a mail order for like another day or two?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 06:31 PM
BRUCE!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! I miss the deals every time. I just got Edge in the mail a few days ago, and I didn\'t even know about the Sandalwood Edge and now this! Arrrgh! I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick that every moving foot ball.

Bruce
08-25-2001, 05:47 AM
Hi,
The mailorder freebies (old ones) will still be good for a while. You just have to write them in on your order form. They won\'t be automatic (soon). You can chose between the old freebies and the Alexander video.
Jambat,
Sorry you missed the special. There is often something special around this time of the month as I send the updates newsletter out now and like to have something exciting to print.
Cheers,
Bruce

Bruce
08-25-2001, 05:51 AM
Oh yeah,
You can get vanilla instead of musk if you write in immediately after placing the order. (online) If you order by mail you can easily do that by writing in your request. Just remember that the special expires when the last bottle of IR oil is gone.
Cheers,
Bruce