PDA

View Full Version : OD - Test with RM

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 02:02 PM
Hi,
i want to overdose Rogue Male, so how many Drops would be ok for it? More than 5 (!!!) [used 5 and got no bad reactions] ?
Btw: About 5 Drops i got also positive Reactions!!

also, is on your rogue male bottle label a print with a www address and on another part of the label the same address with a write bug (hope you know what i mean :-)) ?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 02:44 PM
Why would you ever want to OD? Well anyway if your looking for a turn-off try mixing RM with somthing healy scented, especialy a fuity or summer smell. If you just wanan OD then just splash a lot of the bottle on yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 03:01 PM
I just want to see if it works... thats why ODing...
These few pos. reac. could be imagination..

normally more then 3 drops are OD, but for me it does nothing :-(

cuddlebear
12-08-2002, 03:12 PM
Well, you could just add a couple drops each time until it happens ... you\'re up to 5 .. try 7 ... but it could get unpleasant, what if right when you\'re doing this particular experiment a real hottie comes into view? I can see you wanting to know what your limit is and trying to make sure the stuff works, but ODing is usually to be avoided, I would think ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Zap
12-08-2002, 07:55 PM
Once I was wearing 1/2 packet SOE and 1 drop of RM and this was enough....people was avoiding me in the bus....I had two empty sits next to me....But I do not know perhaps it was the combination with SOE.

If u read 12 long pages of hits...or lies?....people are reporting sucessful histories with low dosage...1-2 dabs....

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 11:54 AM
My \"best\" OD with RM was with 5 dabs... I had a cold so I couldn\'t smell, I simply forgot that I had already appied three dabs few minutes before and reapplied another two, then realized when it was too late. During the day, people were clearly nervous around me and I had that very concrete sensation of \"something isn\'t OK\".

I should also add that I had just woken up after a killer night with maybe 4 hours of sleep only, and couldn\'t really understand what I was doing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

About the URL, yes I have it, it reads www.roguemall.com (\"http://www.roguemall.com\") : it doesn\'t exist and the explanation for this is very simple. RM was created and packaged by Stone Labs for a third party company that wanted to hit the phero scene with a -none heavy product. Unfortunately the company went out of business, but meantime Stone Labs\' new product was ready. Bruce offered to sell RM on Love Scent and as far as I know he bought the entire stock from Stone Labs (that explains why RM doesn\'t figure in the SL website).

Basically the future of RM is uncertain, no one (except Phil Stone, of course) really knows what will happen of it when Love Scent\'s stock is all sold out.

krtel
12-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Some people just can\'t OD easily. Like me, I\'ve worn TONS of anone before yet to see a single negative response!

- Krish

CptKipling
12-09-2002, 05:47 PM
Try wearing lots but diluted and spread over a large area.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 05:48 PM
Krish - what positive responses have you seen with lots of -none?

krtel
12-09-2002, 06:14 PM
There was this one time when I wore scented (the one that gives me a throbbing headache.) PI/m alone (3 drops) and in class, this girl (a latina) kept rubbing her legs against mine and then rested her head on my shoulder several times. It was consistent too, because the next day she was whisphering in my ear how she loves me and then hugged me and didn\'t want to let go. She\'s taken though /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Any girl that would be worth dating right now is taken. Doesen\'t seem like there\'s many single folks anymore - at least not where I live. I never got many good results wearing NPA or TE alone though.

- Krish

krtel
12-09-2002, 06:52 PM
I must add, I wore two drops of SPMO as a cover scent whenever I chose to wear any anone product alone.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 06:55 PM
Krish, she telling you she LOVES YOU and you\'re telling yourself \"she\'s taken\"? \"Taken\" don\'t mean crud! Is she like MARRIED or something? Trust me, she\'s saying stuff like that in your ear, she\'s FAR from taken! Are here boyfriend and his essees gonna do a drive-by on you if you move on her? If they haven yet, I doubt they will, what with her hanging on you in public and all.

Slinger

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 06:57 PM
For rill.

\"Taken\" my foot. There for the \"taken\" maybe.

krtel
12-09-2002, 07:14 PM
She has a bf. He is one mean SOB too! Even though I stand up to anyone and don\'t take much sitting down, I think the *MAIN* thing was my anxiety. This was one of my first times ever experiencing a girl acting like this around me. I think I would have made a move on her but I was scared I would mess it up since I have absolutely no experience with a girlfriend. In the past, I messed up majorly, several times, so now I\'m very self conscious about it (stuck in lets just be friends land.) I know, that shouldn\'t be a reason good enough to hold me back, and I\'m slowly overcoming the fear as I get more and more positive reactions from KR#1 and read more from places like fastseduction. I\'m planning to order \"The System\" very soon. I don\'t want to lose another opportunity because of my inexperience ever again. I must admit, things are a lot better than before, and I see it getting even better in the near future.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 12:53 AM
Kudos to you Krish, your stories of your hits are very inspiring for a pheromone newbie like myself.

As for confidence to act around the ladies, whats really starting to realise results for me is affirmations. Have you tried Ross Jeffries affirmation exercises? They are seeing results for me. Any way your pro active attitude with the art of seduction will get you far with the ladies, especially since you are still young ;o)

I\'m quite excited about getting my PI/m now /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
So far I haven\'t really noticed any blatant advances from women yet, but I\'ve on occassion noticed increased chattiness with SOE OD from guys /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
I was at a dinner last week wearing NPA and SOE, I got noticebly more respect from the guys, considering I didn\'t know them very well. And the guy beside me at dinner just wouldn\'t shut up ;o)

Actually now that I think about it, I think I did get a DIHL with one girl and another girl was looking at me occasionally from across the table (but that girl was flirty with everyone..).

I don\'t know if it was the phermones with the girls or my physique that was bringing me this attention..... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Watcher
12-10-2002, 01:15 AM
If shes married steer a mile because it signafies problems in the relationship. I chase single ones only with no ties. If she is unhappy she can dump him first. She will probably find some other smuck anyway. I have no intention on being a one night stand either, i just think if shes committed, (either using one for support and you for sperm or just some excitement) or just to lazy to dump and go single for a while.

As you will know women are fickle these days wanting prince charming all the time, they take me as is or they walk. Takes some hits and misses and some real situations where i could stay but walk to preserve self balance.

Let her boyfriend pick on some other hormonal driven alpha male and preserver youreself for a single unattached female.

SonnyBlack
12-10-2002, 05:36 PM
good advice watcher....I never mess around with girls in a relationship...because I belive in what goes around comes around...and I\'d hate for my girl to do that to me

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 03:22 AM
Just flirt with her /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Treat it as a phero experiment.
Actually the more detached you are the more confident you are, although its hard to not turn into a gibbering fool in front of a hunny bunny.

Watcher is right, if she is \"that\" kind of person she will flit around like a butterfly.

Here\'s a funny off topic story, I have a friend who is quite a playboy, ironically he likes to test his GFs by asking his friend to try and seduce them. If his friend succeeds then he dumps them. Of course he doesn\'t mind at that point he\'s a sharing guy to his mates and he\'s already dipped his noodle in the hot sauce......... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Lutz
12-11-2002, 04:01 AM
\"I have a friend who is quite a playboy, ironically he likes to test his GFs by asking his friend to try and seduce them. If his friend succeeds then he dumps them.\"

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-11-2002, 07:03 PM
I\'m glad I could help. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I haven\'t really tried anything other than fastseduction, and right now, there isn\'t really much time to read as I have finals and several other tests to study for. I really am aimed towards buying The System when I actually feel I have the time to read it - lol.

The way you know if it\'s your mones or your appearance is you create a mental baseline when your not wearing mones. When you do wear mones, compare reactions to the baseline you had from when you weren\'t wearing mones. You can tell the difference easily this way, well, at least I can. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Try it!

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-11-2002, 07:14 PM
That\'s a logical enough train of thought. But I have noticed if I go moneless, then I am also in a non-expecting frame of mind, and when the mones are on, I\'m \"looking for some results\" so my mind frame is different. I don\'t know if you can entirely separate the two, the expectancy of results and the corresponding mindstate and the fact that you are actually chemically different. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-11-2002, 07:16 PM
Oh, I must add an addendum to that last post. Some of the very best results I have ever gotten with mones were at the time when I had completely forgotten I was wearing them (but of course I was) ... if I could do that all the time, my whole life would be hit-city cuz that\'s when they come ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-11-2002, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. However, expect something or not while not wearing mones, the results won\'t be the same as if you were wearing mones. I share similar experience as you. The best damn hits I ever received were when I forgot I was wearing mones. We will eventually be able to do this everytime as putting on mones just becomes a habit.

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-11-2002, 07:30 PM
Agreed .. word for word ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Just a question. How could you put on the mones and forgot you put them on? When I see that advice, makes me LOL \'cause you realize what position you\'re trying to create. Make any sense?

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 04:56 AM
Well, I don\'t know about anyone else, but I\'m perfectly capable of forgetting whether I put my pants on or not! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I guess what we mean is that during the course of the day our minds become occupied with something other than the mones so we aren\'t preoccupied with them, but they\'re still working for us. Some of my very best results have come at precisely such a time, that\'s what I was trying to say. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-12-2002, 10:19 AM
It\'s just like brushing your teeth in the morning. You don\'t think about it during the day do you? It just becomes a habit, and for mones, this is a very good thing! My best hits came from when I wasn\'t paying attention to the fact I had mones on.

- Krish

Watcher
01-19-2003, 05:44 PM
Here here, its better if u forget u got em on. Hits seem to be stronger for some reason (women love to catch men at their most forgetful and unaware - seems to be a parallel here)

Wolfe
01-19-2003, 05:47 PM
when it\'s a daily habit it\'s just part of your day, hell, times i\'ve had to ask myself IF I DID or not.