PDA

View Full Version : PAN

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 10:09 AM
I\'ve tried different mixes and found this to be the most effective. I had girls sitting closer to me, rubbing me, grabbing me and just finding excuses to be closer to me. I just put 2 dabs on my neck and cover it with cologne. I just ordered Pi and will try this with soe. I also found alter ego to be effective with a little spray of the edge. I don\'t have much luck with JB#1.

khan
12-08-2002, 10:25 AM
yes this seems the best 1for me also , very good in clubs i find lots of flirting, eye contact and women grabbing my crotch

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 03:10 PM
anyone else using pan ?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Ok, I can\'t stand it any longer. Describe to me how it happens that women grab your crotch. They just walk up to you and help themselves to a handful, or what?

Whitehall
12-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Red!

You\'ve never grabbed a strange man\'s crotch in public before? All the hotties do it. Usually they arrange it so that just you and they know what they\'re up to. Direct eye contact is also important to complete the effect. A little flirting beforehand (a deliberate pun) is a usual buildup.

Try it on your boss at work at the Christmas office party.....

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey Renee,
You\'re kidding, right? I have actually had women try to unbuckle my belt before, not just grab my crotch. Usually after rapport established on the dancefloor. That\'s generally where the sparks fly for me.

khan
12-13-2002, 07:20 AM
well Red basically i was on the dance floor in a certain pub, dancing as usuall, and this girl walks up to me, gives me eye contact and then just goes straight for it and starts feeling it, its happened to me a few times, i dont know how they get the nerve to do it, but i know if i did it to a woman i would get beat down 99 percent of the time. . i come from wales and the girls are very forward i guess! another time i was dancing with this girl and she starts tossing me off, in the middle of the dancefloor, with people looking and smiling but thats another story.

laters

ck

xxxPantero
12-13-2002, 07:33 AM
tossing you off?

what does that mean, exactly?

that does it, i\'m moving to wales

i think the eye contact she made with you was her way of asking \"it would be alright if i...\"

ok khan, so where exactly is this pub?

Elana
12-13-2002, 07:51 AM
A woman started jacking you off in the middle of the dance floor? I have been to some of the wildest clubs on South Beach and have never seen anything like that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 07:55 AM
And, um ... DUDE! you let her??

CptKipling
12-13-2002, 08:01 AM
LOL

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
12-13-2002, 08:02 AM
What are laughing at CptKipling? You could take an eye out or cause some serious injuries on the dance floor.

belgareth
12-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Or worse yet, get injured!

CptKipling
12-13-2002, 08:15 AM
hehe!

WUHOOO!

I\'m a Phero Pharaoh!!

Elana
12-13-2002, 08:24 AM
Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 08:32 AM
Yes, congratulations!

CJ01
12-13-2002, 09:55 AM
If all the hot women grab mens dicks I must be very hot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Seriously as a girls it can happen- spontaneously, although it doesn´t mean you want to sh*g the guy. And the more booze you´ve had the more likely to do a little check-up. Might come in handy one day.:)

Elana
12-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Grabbing is one thing, but whacking off a guy on the dance floor is a bit much IMHO.

CJ01
12-13-2002, 10:10 AM
It depends where you are and even more important WHO´s attached to the dick.

khan
12-13-2002, 01:09 PM
yes, it was a very nice experience, but very embarassing as her mates were watching. funny thing i wasnt wearing pheros at the time, didnt even know what they were.

hi xxxPantero, i live in a small village town in wales, not much there but plenty of pubs and nightclubs, the pub where the incident happened is called Cody\'s. its like a meat market in there man, if u cant pull there u cant pull anywhere. so if u ever come to the uk give me a pm and we will have a good night out!!

CJ01
12-13-2002, 01:28 PM
If I´m ever in Wales I have to check the place out /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
What´s it like there for a girl, besides the temptation to wank off total strangers on the dfloor? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Forgive me, but what is PAN.

khan
12-13-2002, 04:12 PM
ppa and npa combined together ratio 5:3 i think

Lutz
12-13-2002, 07:38 PM
The cookbook says:

PAN (PPA And NPA) (no name provided by the author)
PPA + NPA @ 5:1
Author: Jamboot
On the paper, this seems to be a clever mix, which adds PPA\'s clean none effectiveness to NPA\'s raw power, all with a nice cover fragrance (PPA\'s); in addiction, PPA\'s carriers seem to disperse NPA quite well... The overall price is very interesting too.
Recommended dosage: One/two dabs on neck/face, frequent refreshment (every hour) might be needed.
OD risk: medium