PDA

View Full Version : Sir mix-alot

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 10:00 AM
OK So i have NPA, PM, PPA TE and RM. Now i know less is more, but i tried mixing NPA, PM, PPA and TE. I did this again subing TE for RM. The RM seemed to work better, but i didnt have alot of time to test TE. Now even though i mix all these i dont use alot on myself. I was curious as to everyones thoughts. I also have SoE gel but i never tried applying it.

Also if someoen is intoxicated, does this effect any pheros im wearing, are they more\\less likely to succome to them? Just curious. Ooooo and Lastly i have a roll on, and an atomitizer, what do you all think is my best bet? Or should i just stick with little drops?

cuddlebear
12-08-2002, 03:29 PM
As far as what method you use to apply pheros, roll on or drops or whatever, I don\'t think there\'s one method that\'s superior to another. So whatever you prefer. As far as someone \"under the influence\", they are pretty much less inhibited and therefore MORE likely to succumb to just about anything. Someone else will have to tackle your first question, since you\'re mixing 4 different products together (if I read right) and I\'ve never done that ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif