PDA

View Full Version : APC & NPA USERS - HELP PLEASE

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 07:18 AM
I\'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED AN OZ OF APC, AND HAVE BEEN READING A LOT LATELY ABOUT THE BRUCE LEE ROUNHOUSE KICK OF APC/NPA. HOW ARE YOU MIXING THEM? I\'M ORDERING NPA, AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PUT THE FULL BOTTLE OF NPA IN MY ONE OZ BOTTLE OF APC. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

MOBSTER

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 01:17 PM
I believe that jambat mixed 1/3 bottle of NPA with 2/3 bottle of APC.

However, I don\'t know if that was a 1/2 oz. bottle of APC or a 1 oz. bottle. images/icons/crazy.gif I am guessing that it was the 1/2 oz. bottle of APC.

Check the other posts. There should be a thread on APC and NPA started by jambat a couple/few weeks ago.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 01:57 PM
1 oz = 34 ml
0.5oz = 17 ml

NFA only contains 5ml so you\'ll have to mix outside of the containers. Never mix and ruin your supply, always use another bottle for experimentation cause what works for one person may not necessarily work for you.

Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 06:55 PM
Pour the whole bottle into APC? Wow, it\'s not what I did but could you imagine the kick. Actually, I\'m a bit of a risk taker so I did use my whole bottle of APC (well most of it because I tested APC before I did this).

So now if you want to turn your APC into a superstrength formula come with me...

We start by pouring APC into a small glass container. Then we pour about half the bottle of NPA into the APC. Yes it\'s unscientific but it does the job. Below is a little bit more specific...

What I did specifically was take the glass roll-on bottle my African Musk came in then filled it up about 70% of the way (which meant pouring out all if not most of my APC) then filled it 30% of the way with NPA. I would have done a 50%/50% mix but Bruce expressed to me how potent NPA is (and if you smell that stuff you\'ll know it\'s probably true). But the smell is pleasant and it only takes a little to get a big result. I guess in a club or bar you could spray on more but I don\'t know. A massive dose of APC may be better sometimes because that\'s what I used to get my first big hit but the mix grabs attention quick, but don\'t over do it because it\'s not APC anymore, it\'s something else. By the way I don\'t use the roll on bottle. I took off the roll on head an just pour it into a spray bottle. If you have an empty Edge bottle, that\'s perfect.

By the way, I noticed you ordered an ounce of APC. If you\'ve got an ounce of APC you might as well get another container and pour all 5ml of NPA into the APC. It won\'t hurt anything and smells really good (the APC scent is attention grabbing in itself).

This will probably give you that Bruce Lee kick you want. I don\'t know how the pheromones work with your chemistry but for me it\'s real cool. You\'ll also need two containers. One to keep your batch in and the empty Edge bottle or a sprayer bottle to apply it.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 07:40 PM
jambat,

I might just have to order some NPA to:
A: shut you up images/icons/laugh.gif
B: see what you\'re raving about images/icons/shocked.gif

I\'ll do it after I\'m done testing my new Sandalwood Edge, I was hoping to have it for this weekend but I guess it got held up in customs or something, damn it!

Dylan