PDA

View Full Version : Pro Edge (attracts males)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Any of you women used this or smelled it? I got a 2 ml atomizer sample with my last order. I sprayed not even one full pump on my wrist. As soon as it hit the air, I thought, OH GROSS, GOD THIS STINKS. But I let it sit for a few minutes.

And then I got turned on!

It seriously reeks to me but it\'s very arousing.

Anyone have similar reactions?

Woman
12-07-2002, 11:33 AM
Yes. It\'s my favorite \"nasty\" scent. I like both the NPA/w and TE/w which I guess is the same as ProEdge. It turns me on too. I wear it with Obsession and some EW mix and it is
the absolute hottest mix I\'ve found for turning on both my partner and I.

Men seem to really respond to this stuff when I wear it and I learned early on in my experiments not to wear it to work.

Save that sample for you and your Sweetie!

frenchie
12-07-2002, 12:22 PM
I have similar reactions too. It does stink, but I mix it with AEw (3-4 drops AEw + 1 spray TEw).
AE\'s scent covers the TE smell and there\'s no problem at all as soon as it\'s on my skin. This mix makes me feel really great.

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 02:06 PM
\"Nasty\" is exactly right. Where do you ladies place it when you wear it?

Woman
12-07-2002, 08:09 PM
TE/w on torso rubbing a little on wrists while spray is still wet. Or NPA/w on wrists and neck.

I\'ve never tried PI/w. How would you compare the two?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 08:17 PM
I haven\'t field tested it, have no experience other than just trying the sample on my wrist, but for sex, I would bet the farm on TE over PI/w. I would bet the farm. That mix of EW body spray and 1 drop of lavender -nol was doing real well for me as far as hits. I re-purchased PI/w thinking it would be good to have an un-scented -nol to use in mixes, now that I\'m starting to fool with mixing. PI/w seems to do the same as the lavender -nol does - makes people more chatty/flirty/talky. I don\'t know what TE does for hits. But for when you know you\'re having sex, f*ck a bunch of PI/w, I\'d go for the TE. That\'s my very strong impression.SDR\'s gonna go through the roof. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif YAY! Another thing to tweak SDR\'s interest with! That makes me happy...God it reeks, though. Were you surprised at your reaction to it since it stinks so bad? Does NPA stink, too?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 09:02 PM
I wonder if something like this is true: Copulins say \"I\'m very feminine.\" Copulins plus -nol says \"I\'m very feminine and you should come and talk to me.\" Copulins plus TE says \"Do me. By the way, I\'m very feminine.\" So copulins are just nice to wear and are detected but don\'t necessarily get you hits. Copulins plus -nol gets chatty hits. Copulins plus Mystery \'Mones gets you sexual hits. Just -nol is for, like, office parties, or some other place where you have to be sociable but don\'t want to be sexual. Or just for every day wear. Does that sound about right?

Woman
12-07-2002, 09:17 PM
Yes, NPA/w smells as bad because it is the same as TE/w just more concentrated and no alcohol. It was a pleasant surprise to find out how much this stuff could turn me on. It gets very strong attention from men, in my experience and I learned quickly NOT to wear it to work!

I wear it a lot at home, as much for me as my S/O. I have some mixes of TE/w, EW and Obsession for Women that I wear practically every night. . .

Still though, my favorite is NPA/w and I like to dab a little out of the bottle and apply then layer with cologne.

ccbythesea
12-07-2002, 09:47 PM
FTR,

I think your analysis is right on the money (as ususal) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have NPA/w and I also had TE but I rarely wear either one anymore. BUT, that\'s because I wear the mones primarily for work just to make the environment around me a bit more friendly. I use PI/w + PCC (just a smidge of PCC) and I always get the desired effects. Of course there are alot of \"hits\" from this combo but they\'re mostly the kidding around kind of come-ons.

I\'m real tempted to begin trying some of the more exotic mixes that you brave and wonderful women have been testing but I\'m 1 part coward and about 4 parts lazy when it comes to experimenting with new mixes.

Just wanted to let you know that my now long-term use of these products bears out your comments with certainty. When I DID use TE or NPA the reactions at work were much more overtly sexual and I had to stop using them.

Later,
CC

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks for that!

When you have worn NPA and TE, how did you apply?

Woman
12-07-2002, 10:25 PM
I pretty much get the same feeling about this as you do. I just checked back to confirm my impressions from a couple of months ago and on Aug 17 and Oct 17 I posted along the same way you are thinking. Sounds right to me!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 11:13 PM
ARG, I\'m reinventing the wheel like a newbie, when you\'ve already been there, done that, wrote the post. I remembered certain points of those posts but without the products or any plans to buy the products in the immediate future, I wasn\'t really even understanding the acronyms -- just taking in what information pertained to what I had to work with, applying that, and forgetting the rest. It also comes back to me now we talked about copulins putting you into a very feeling state. I think copulins are about making love; TE/NPA is about f*cking. The difference between copulins and TE is really quite remarkable. The TE effect is more what I wanted. I\'m gonna buy some NPA. Struggling toward the light, FTR ************Bruce - the samples are really very helpful, so glad you include them. I probably never would have bought TE or NPA if I hadn\'t had a sample to try, and never would have learned about appropriate -nol dosage without the lavender -nol. Thanks very much for the very helpful freebies.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 11:50 PM
Frenchie, what does AE smell like? If you wear AE over TE, do you also wear cologne? Do you put the AE/TE on pulse points or from an atomizer or what? I tried Madini oils over TE and all of them worked just fine. I have Autumn, Fire, and Ambergris and any of them works fine for a cover for TE.

Woman
12-08-2002, 12:07 AM
NO! NO! NO! Not reinventing the wheel! It\'s irrelevant anyway what I posted because it is only one observation. It becomes MORE relevant now that you have the same obvservation months later and independent of any influence. It validates. That\'s interesting.

Heck, if you want to credit anybody, start with Whitehall. He helped me early on because I had a lot of questions and I sought out his opinions particularly based on his theories about copulins. And Bruce, I agree, those freebies are very helpful!

ccbythesea
12-08-2002, 12:16 AM
Don\'t fret about learning from your own experience or overlooking/forgetting some posts. The absolute best way to know what\'s right for you, both chemistry-wise and situationally (is that a word??? LOL, it is now) is to try stuff on your own. I know other people\'s experiences are really helpful and informative but these pheros are SUCH an individual thing. There are alot of generalizations that apply to most but tweaking is the key with these things. You\'re one of the most astute people I\'ve ever encountered on any forum anywhere.....you sure don\'t need me or anyone else to tell you the difference between reading someone else\'s experience and experiencing it for yourself, in your own time and in your own way.

As for NPA, I never used it straight up; always used it as a additive to fragrance at about a 5 parts fragrance to 1 part NPA mix. I applied it sparingly via an atomizer to wrists and neck area. TE I applied straight up pretty much the same way. They\'re both really potent and for me I found it very easy to \"OD\". Nobody ever commented negatively about the smell but I could smell them and it made me very self conscious. I\'ll gleefully add they also made me horny to the point of distraction so my NPA is now labeled for \"special events\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Can\'t wait to hear about your field testing . . .
CC

ccbythesea
12-08-2002, 12:23 AM
What the fuch are we all doing up at this hour anyway????

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 12:25 AM
CC, did you ever combine -nol with those products? Also, could you ever tell that it was making guys around you horny?Seems like NPA or TE with -nol would make for some pretty hot chat! lol I\'m waiting for my Ambien to kick in.Has anybody other than me worn copulins consistently for up to two weeks and noticed real changes in their own behavior? I went crazy and spiked all my lotions with EW so I\'ve been covering myself from head to toe with copulins -- and crying at my desk at work, and being all weepy and whiny and emotional -- I haven\'t cried at my desk since I was 19 years old. It\'s the copulins.

ccbythesea
12-08-2002, 01:04 AM
FTR, thanks for reminding me; I forgot to mention that I ALWAYS wear PI/w even with NPA or TE. Yes, guys were horny around me and I can\'t even begin tell you how many conversations quickly turned xxx rated. Lots of laughter but also alot of hot innuendo. I was really diggin\' it but a little too much for my own good!

I\'d also be remiss if I didn\'t mention that I received alot of flirting and come-ons from women as well. CJ may be especially relieved to know she\'s not the only one. You just may encounter that phenomenon as well so be prepared if you intend to walk out of the house with your new-found combo.

Ambien,indeed......I\'m waiting on my xanax, LOL.

CC

PS- Woman is right about not wearing certain combos in the workplace. Maybe you should try it once or twice just for the \"scienctific validation\" aspect /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

frenchie
12-08-2002, 02:24 AM
Oops ! can\'t tell you what AEw smells like ! I just like it very much and don\'t wear any cologne on it.
It\'s quite fresh, not heavy at all, not too light. Not sickening. It has essential oils in it. I wouldn\'t be surprised if there was some agrume e-oils in it, just a bit sweetened.

I put 3-4 drops of AEw in a small cup, then add 1 very short spray of TEw. I then put the mix behind neck (like the guys do for SOE), behind ears, on right wrist (it helps test the smell too), torso, neck and the rest on the tshirt I wear.
I avoid too direct a contact towards people because I prefer discreet and fresh scents on people, rather than strong and heavy scents.

Hope it helps
Frenchie

CJ01
12-08-2002, 06:34 AM
Yep I am a bit relieved CC /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Do you also get the older married women or real gay fems? CJ

franki
12-08-2002, 08:17 AM
Renee, according to the FAQ you should be a phero maniac, how come you still have this \"Phero Zone\" title??

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 08:21 AM
Franki, I dunno.

CJ01
12-08-2002, 10:56 AM
It´s okay franki, we know by now FTR IS a maniac, right /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif ( just kidding)
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 11:16 AM
Some things are apparent to even the casual observer. Maybe Bruce didn\'t feel the need to be redundant (FTR-maniac - repeats itself)...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 03:10 PM
This is interesting. I\'ve been wondering what type of response a woman wearing -none might get.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:57 AM
Hi Ladies
I\'m really curious, why would the ProEdge for women, turn you on? Does it work for you in turning the guys on?
If it turns you on, shouldn\'t use guys be using it? *boggle*

When wearing it, are you constantly switched on? Or do you have take a big whiff from the application point? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks, from a curious neighbour on the other side of the fence /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:08 AM
What\'s the biggest turn on for a guy? ... anyone? .... anyone?

A woman who\'s HOT for him.

See how that works? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Goddess
12-16-2002, 12:21 PM
Well, I\'ve tried it and DAMN does that stuff get me h*rny (course, I think I was using too much) the entire time I wore it - I found myself saying very suggestive things that were inappropriate in the workplace. And, if I took an extra whiff where I sprayed it on - yowzer. Needless to say I\'m not gonna try that at work again - it was hell (on me.) Can\'t say it did much for those around me, but it sure melted my butter.

I\'m still trying to learn how to wear these products so I can get some noticeable reaction from those around me. My .02 worth.

Elana
12-16-2002, 12:54 PM
NPA gives me totally hot dreams. You may as well keep your toys on the table next to you, so you don\'t have to get up. Wear some and take a little cat nap. It can be a whole new experience. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-16-2002, 03:19 PM
You know something, that makes sense. That explains my dreams last night! /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif I\'ve always showered off all my pheromones before going to bed. But, last night was the first time that I didn\'t, and I had some PIm on my forearms.....AND I did have some interesting dreams.

Thanks for the insight Elana. It hadn\'t occured to me until I read your post!

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:21 PM
What\'s the consensus ladies? If a guy wore ProEdge, would he have women ripping his clothes off? (Making note to order all-velcro fasteners)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:47 PM
Is ProEdge what you ladies call EW and if so what are the contents of these products.

I don\'t see it on the products page.

Thanks

franki
12-16-2002, 05:48 PM
ProEdge is the same as scented Edge and comes in a sandalwood and a vanilla version. They come as a freebie.

EW is something TOTALLY different. It is an experimental copulin concentrate only for experienced users.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:54 PM
Does the EW work for you ladies.

Also I didn\'t want to be foward. Can guys post questions on this forum???

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:08 PM
Yes, but only if they promise to do searches before they ask questions. This forum is not too big yet, so it\'s not too hard to find things in it. Search on EW and TE/w (same as Pro Edge). Welcome, and stay as long as you like. -- Don\'t we ask questions in your forum? All the guys are welcome here, too. Turn about is fair play... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-17-2002, 06:42 AM
Upsidedown...Keep experimenting ..It almost never fails that if I wear NPA to sleep, I will have outrageously sexy dreams.

franki
12-17-2002, 10:46 AM
I think all the guys that believe TE doesn\'t work (for them) should read this thread and think about trying TE again. Even though TE/w is not the same as TE/m, I think I never read as much positive about The Edge as here in the Women\'s forum.

Lucky
12-18-2002, 07:25 AM
When I wear Pro Edge (attracts males), it makes me so hot I can\'t get through the day. I am a heterosexual female....I think I\'ll go put some on now.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 07:19 PM
FTR - May be the \"secret ingredients\" in TE that you found to have such an offensive odor. TAR? Nah .. more likely SKATOLE. Do a google search on androstenone and you will find a bunch of references to pig farming ... skatole is said to add to the effect of androstenone, amplifying the odor or something. It is also said to have a bad smell itself, so..
Anyway I think there was another post on this subject somewhere else, someone found TE to have a terrible odor but hadn\'t noticed it in other predominately -none products.

Elana
04-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Bumping for Piggles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif