PDA

View Full Version : Help I'M New

nczeebs
12-07-2002, 09:42 AM
Hi I\'M male about 5\'8 muscular build 190 lbs dark brown hair blue eyes I have read all about the different pheromone mixes and don\'t really know which one would work well for me. I am 21 years old. I have read that age makes a difference if you use -NONE or -NOL. Any suggestions? Also, what is this Perfect 10 stuff? Would it be a better deal to just get a phero chem set? Thanks!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 11:49 AM
NCZeebs,

Far be it for me to give any new person advice, since I am too, however...I have heard that the Chem Kit is for more advanced into it people. I would suggest getting the Beginner Kit, which is only available as your first purchase.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 05:11 PM
no one else does either. you have to try and observe reactions. this stuff is so individual, its not even funny. so get some SOE, AE and maybe RM or PI/m and start trying them out. singles first then mix. you will find forumlas all over.

cuddlebear
12-07-2002, 06:19 PM
Not the Chem Kit first, unless you are a lab rat like Alchemist, Oscar or Dr.SmellThis. No, not even if you are. There is a reasonable amount of consensus that NONE is the Alpha-Male Clint Eastwood mone and that NOL is the \"Hi, there, I\'m a friendly chap\" mone and recently I am reading that RONE is the serious/stable/dependable mone. I believe Perfect 10 contains all three but I\'m sure someone else can give you better info about it, I have never tried it. Maybe the \"Mountain of Stuff Cheap\" that\'s on the home page if you\'re just starting ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Manolo
12-08-2002, 05:50 AM
Wy don\'t they sell a balanced pheromone mix?

Somewhere in love-scent it says ta PI is the rolls royce of pheros, but it only has none. No way to get a nol, unless you go to the chem set or you buy PI FOR WOMEN!

On the other hand many of the magical mones mixes come \"scented\", and the scent is normally that of a cheap cologne.

I\'d really apreaciate a balanced unscented mix.

Elana
12-08-2002, 05:58 AM
\"Why don\'t they sell a balanced pheromone mix?\"

They do...Alter Ego
http://love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html (\"http://love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

CJ01
12-08-2002, 06:31 AM
Bruce doesn´t even sell P10 nor the Chem set to inexperienced users. So ignore them for the time being.

Elena suggested AE which is great. AE/w has more nol than none which could owrk well for someone your age if you´re trying to attract girls of your own age or younger.
Or get -nol and a -none product and play with them to find out what phero works best for you. Attraction is a good beginners product too. And it doesn´t smell so bad though I´ve only sampled thescented version myself. AFA has no smell to it at all.CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif