PDA

View Full Version : THE ANSWER TO HOW TO PLEASE A WOMAN

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2002, 07:24 AM
A group of girlfriends are on holiday and they see a five-storey hotel with a sign that reads \"For Women Only\". Since they were without their boyfriends, they decide to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive bloke, explains to them how it works.

\"We have 5 floors ... go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It\'s easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what\'s inside.\"

So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads \"All the men here are horrible lovers, but they are sensitive and kind\"...the friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads \"All the men here are wonderful lovers, but they generally treat women badly\".

This wasn\'t going to do, so the friends move up to the third floor where the sign read \"All the men here are great lovers and sensitive to the needs of women.\" This was good but there were still two more floors.

On to the fourth floor, the sign was Perfect. \"All the men here have perfect builds; are sensitive and attentive to women; are perfect lovers; they are also single, rich and straight.\"

The women seemed pleased but they decide that they would rather see what the fifth floor has to offer before they settle for the fourth.

When they reach the fifth floor, the sign reads: \"There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is IMPOSSIBLE to please a woman.\"

HOPE THIS SAVES YOU MONEY ON THE \"HOW TO\" BOOKS!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

franki
12-07-2002, 07:27 AM
LOL. This is a good one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-07-2002, 08:52 AM
That is funny Mobley. Know what I´d have done? I would at least have checked each floor out a little bit. Especially the fourth /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

What would be sixth floor be like?
CJ

MOBLEYC57
12-07-2002, 02:31 PM
The Sixth floor CJ? It would probably something like...\"Get out of here!!! You don\'t need to be pleased if you walked up past the fourth floor!!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif You know how it goes...woman wants the man in the suit and tie because he works hard and has a steady income. Gets him, and then complains because he\'s always working late to maintain her way of living. Then she wants the motorcycle man with the torn jeans. Gets him, then complains that it\'s now too dangerous, and he should sell it. You know!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif OR they just settle for the hubby having the money, but the pool boy has the pecs!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif It\'s ruff out there! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Tater!!!

CJ01
12-07-2002, 02:55 PM
I thought it would be something like `you´ve now become a lesbian´ and then the search starts again. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh I´d pick the Biker guy first /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 02:13 AM
If you get a woman that\'s impossible to please, say \"Good bye!\". Then start looking for one who can be pleased. If you have one that is impossible, you are either lazy or being played, either way time to move on. I would say a good portion are just being played. If someone gets used to getting what they want from people they expect no
less, and why would they. Just because someone plays games with you, doesn\'t mean that you have to participate.

krtel
12-08-2002, 08:24 AM
LOL! Have you considered a career as a comedian? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif hehehe j/k. Another hilarious joke! Thanks for the laugh /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

- Krish