PDA

View Full Version : AE+EW at the supermarket

CJ01
12-06-2002, 11:04 AM
Okay today I got one of the biggest DIHL in a long time.
I was at the checkout and there was something wrong with an item so while the cashier was on the phone I was just standing looking around. Across was this curly blonde woman with her bf or husband who had his back turned (toward their checkout). I noticed that this woman was permanently looking in my direction. Whenever I looked up she was staring. I was looking at her to figure out if it was me she was staring at or something or someone behind me but I didn´t want to look dumb by checking. At one point then she kind of smiled at me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif
This is probably of most interest to frenchie but I wonder if other women here get these kind of reactions from other females too or is it just me after all. I hope not /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
12-07-2002, 02:17 AM
hey CJ, what\'s this mix ? never tried it !
I remember having a DIHL in a supermarket, with a guy (he was in the mid 30s and had a baby with him) : he kept looking at me even at a 30 meters distance. I think I had some EW on but I don\'t remember the exact mix.
But, sorry, I never got DIHL from other women ! maybe you\'re really great looking /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif- :-)

Cold day here in Paris but no rain : we can still play tennis !

Frenchie

CJ01
12-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Well untill now I used PCC instead of EW. I normally wear one drop but this time I had two small drops of AE and some EW. I always use AE via the armpit trick these days it works best for me.
Oh yeah I´m really good looking frenchie, but then I wake up and stop dreaming /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif No it had nothing to do with my looks which just proves though that the pheros are working.
I had some men giving me minor glances too whilst standing in line but nothing special.

Oh yes really great a dad checking out other women. No thanks.

If you play tennis you ought to be able to pick up someone there or not?

frenchie
12-07-2002, 09:25 AM
The mix with AEw+PCC must be a good one, yes...
How do you dilute EW ? in water ? in which ratio ?

When I play tennis, I play with guys - I prefer the way they play, and the best player of all times I\'ve ever seen is John McEnroe ! but I\'ll be looking for more women to play tennis with. I\'m a bit fed up with bars and clubs...

Frenchie :-)

CJ01
12-07-2002, 11:08 AM
frenchie, are you in an actual tennis club? If so there must be loads of women around the whole time!
What part of Paris are you in or in which area do you go out on the pull. I can´t believe you can´t find anyone decent to **** . How picky are you? CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-07-2002, 11:12 AM
Damn this means I AM the only female who gets these reaction from other women? F*** /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

frenchie
12-07-2002, 12:17 PM
maybe you\'re not the only one : someone called Coyoterose reported hits with bi and gay women with EW some weeks ago.
I ask you again : how did you dilute EW ? please... :-)

Frenchie

CJ01
12-07-2002, 01:24 PM
The women I get `hits´from aren´t gay or bi (but who knows for sure whether they are bit bi) the majority have been the married type. And it happens no matter what product I wear, in the past B.P. (before pheros) I got hit on too sometimes very seriously even oh well ...

Sorry forget to mention the EW. Well my first attempt didn´t go to well´but this is the mix I´m using right now.
I wanted to get one drop of EW into a mixing bottle (7.5 ml) trouble was, I couldn´t get a normal drop out. I had some residue - a VERY small amount of the stuff on my finger which I just `scraped´ into the bottle.
Next added some ethanol and distilled water and shook the bottle.

Bottle No2: Pour about a third or so of the first bottle into the secong one (same size btw) added more ethanol and distilled water and now it´s bearable for my nose.

Ethanol - about 90% and make sure you use distilled water.

frenchie
12-08-2002, 01:55 AM
I used to take 1 drop from a syringe needle when I did some mixes with EW. This should be about the same amount as what you used for your mix.

CJ01
12-08-2002, 08:26 AM
frenchie how did you mix your EW, did you mix it with perfume right away or did you dilute first?

frenchie
12-08-2002, 10:05 AM
CJ, I mixed EW with :
- plain water : 1 drop EW for 1 oz (30 ml) water - right today, it stinks
- (2nd mix) 2 drops EW + 400 drops ethanol 90% - right today the smell is ok (I think I added some mandarine e-oil to cover the smell)

I never mixed EW with perfume (it would have been Kenzo for men), I think it\'s better to have independant products. Only EW has to be mixed with water or ethanol.

One other thing : I mix only what I need, day after day, I never prepare a mix in advance.

CJ01
12-08-2002, 10:52 AM
frenchie, you use aftershave ? Maybe I misunderstood. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Okay frenchie this is just for you:
I did some research on your behalf in the older posts.
If you go to archives 1 and 2, type in `lesbian gay´ there´s some posts with I believe some success stories too. I may be wrong because I didn´t really read them all.

frenchie
12-08-2002, 02:28 PM
aftershave ? no ! I have no beard nor moustache :-) :-)
Just EW + water or EW + alcohol 90%+mandarine essential oil, that\'s all.

Thanks for the older posts.

Frenchie

ladysadness
03-02-2003, 05:41 PM

No it had nothing to do with my looks which just proves though that the pheros are working.

Just had to say something about looks, well i might look good in as my face but my body i have to lose a lot of weight, i can\'t believe this i am newly divorced, it\'s been a year. Well for the first time in 14 yrs i went to work. i always 2-3 times a week i get hits with no mone\'s... but their all from black guys... not to be racist(spelling)

except two guys who are white, one not soo good looking the other /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif well very good looking and boy does he look at me, we never got past just looking at each other...(very little talk)

except when he responds to the other checkers and and say\'s well I\'ll take the carry out if she takes it out, i should have long time ago took him up on that...

I\'m still waiting to see him come by the store....just bored... sorry...haven\'t seen him in two weeks...

CJ01
03-03-2003, 10:57 AM
It´s odd isn´t, sometimes you wear the mones and nothing happens but when you don´t have any on something does happen. Usually from the wrong people too but with me this happens with or without... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

You should hook up with this guy I mean why shouldn´t you, you´re FREE, and congratulations btw

ladysadness
03-03-2003, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the reply...I just started wearing mone\'s but had the chance to have it on when he\'s around. haven\'t seen him for 2-3 weeks now, since i only see him when he comes in to the store...I am going to ask him if he is still intrested in that carry out.

Touch Me Then Try To Leave Body Cream by Benefit. about this where do i get this? do you know?

Elana
03-03-2003, 11:14 AM
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P5473&shouldPaginate=true (\"http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P5473&shouldPaginate=true\")

ladysadness
03-03-2003, 12:17 PM
thanks for that.

MadDoctor
03-03-2003, 12:19 PM
Be patient. My wife is still a bit new at wearing pheromones in public places, so she\'s so far mostly worn -nol heavy mixes, and been relentlessly chatted up, but no DIHLs (as far as she\'s noticed). The town we live in has an extraordinarily high percentage of GLBT folks (one bar/nightclub/resort with a rainbow flag out front for about every 200 population), so hard to say what exactly the women chatting her up were interested in...

But now that she\'s gotten used to being a social magnet, we\'ll be upping the copulins, N, R and A1 a bit, and she\'ll be testing at some of the aforementioned bars and clubs. I\'ll give you 10 to 1 odds that she starts getting DIHLs and blatant hits then! Especially if she\'s sitting at the bar tying cherry stems into knots with her tongue... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-03-2003, 12:23 PM
There\'s no substitute for talent. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Mad doc, were you actually addressing me?

MadDoctor
03-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Yes, that was my response to:
\"Damn this means I AM the only female who gets these reaction from other women? F***\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

CJ01
03-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Right, well this post is pretty old.
The women I get those reactions from or not gay. They´re not the rainbow type y´know. Maybe your wife is just really hot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-03-2003, 01:50 PM
She is pretty hot, but I was more thinking about the environment. Even a women who considered herself to be quite heterosexual would probably be more comfortable DIHLing another woman in a place like a gay bar than at the laundromat or something (assuming she wasn\'t too homophobic to step inside a gay bar).

bjf
03-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Do you want your wife getting hits and all that attention from men?

CJ01
03-03-2003, 02:26 PM
She´s getting it from other women.