PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Inc. (For FullTiltRedhead)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 01:05 AM
FTR,

At this point in time you\'re trying to figure out whether you want to remain a vampire or return to human form. You\'ve got supersenses, speed and strength and you can pop claws and fangs at will. You\'re in an infamous vampire dive. (No one knows it\'s a vamp joint but people have been known to disappear from here) called The Night Walk. Two guys and one chick stare you down and have been doing so for the better part of an hour. You\'re hungry and it couldn\'t have come at a better time. You know they\'re supernatural but you don\'t know what they are. They began to walk toward you with smiles on their faces and you smell their hate. They smell like animals. A panther and two wolves. Suddenly you figure it out. They\'re lycanthropes. What do you do?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 06:01 AM
I quick put on a little of my super-duper EW body cream and make them my bitches.

That panther looks good on a leash, and see how nice the wolfies heel?

Now I can send them out to fetch me dinner while I look at hot guys and buy clothes online with Elana.

CptKipling
12-06-2002, 07:48 AM
Whats a lycanthrope, pray tell.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 01:44 PM
lycanthropes are humans who change into an animal form during the full moon. example: werewolf.

fiddler

Gerund
12-06-2002, 02:05 PM
And I thought for sure you\'d suggest a threesome~! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
12-06-2002, 02:08 PM
I think FTR would only go for the type of threesomes most men would object to. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 06:19 PM
I quick put on a little of my super-duper EW body cream and make them my bitches.

Been listening to that gangsta rap again have we? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

That panther looks good on a leash, and see how nice the wolfies heel?

Now I can send them out to fetch me dinner while I look at hot guys and buy clothes online with Elana.

The two men smile as you rub the body cream over the parts exposed from the leather body suit. The dark haired woman chuckles. \"We could smell you a block away.\" says the would be panther.

You close the container and casually drop it into your purse. \"What are you doing here? You don\'t hang out with blood drinkers so what\'s your game?\"

\"We were invited.\" says the female.

\"By whom?\"

\"No one you\'d know newbie.\" says the first man.

\"What makes you think I\'m a newbie.\"

\"Only a newbie would think she could mask the scent of death with perfume.\" says the first man. \"Hate to sink your boat.\"

\"I don\'t know, Rager,\" says the second man, \"she\'s kinda hot. I like to sink my-\"

The woman smacks him on the arm, hard. The dark haired vixen turns to you and says, \"By the way, I think you were thinking \"\"That panther looks good on a leash...\"\", she points to her head. \"I don\'t do necrophilia.\" She smirks.

\"That wasn\'t a sexual reference you freak.\"

\"Freak? Like vampires are discerning.\"

\"Good point, but still, I have a rep to think of. Just because I\'m undead doesn\'t mean I\'m not image conscience.\"

\"Rep? You? Undead or dead, to us it all smells the same. You\'re living on mystical energies, the only life in your body is the life that\'s imitated when you drink.\"

You frown. \"Really?\" you say. \"Then I maybe I should feed.\" Your ears grow and your face becomes a demonic horror as you let it be known that vampire chicks don\'t like catty panthers. (I know, I know, but I had to say it).

You know, it\'s not so much that these three are in your face, but this is really messing up your plans for shopping with Elana. You had your eyes sit on a bodysuit that showed a little more flesh. You wonder what Elana\'s wearing.

Do you:

A) Move to attack with your fangs and claws.

B) Move move to attack (freestyle attack).
Note: You\'re in a bar so don\'t go pulling out commando weapons saying it was behind the bar. The best you\'ll get is a shot gun or pistol (with no silver bullets mind you). Everything else is simply what you\'d find in an ordinary bar.

C) Go into bloodlust.

D) Pause.

E) Quit

Side Bar: I need to explain how this works. We\'re rolling on maximum 7d6 success system. (seven sided dice). I pick a number based on the difficulty of the task and you have to roll higher or you roll against your attacker. Cpt, Elana, Biteme and Buddydust have 4d6. You, because of your vampiric powers, have 5d6, but you\'ve just been turned so you\'re not as powerful as Lestat. Your chances at doing most things will be better (but that doesn\'t mean you\'ll always win the test). There are modifiers that will aid you. By the way, rolling a 1 will cancel out any sixes you roll times each 1 one rolled. So if you get five sixes and a 1, the 1 will bring you down to four sixes. (1 is a botched rolled). You know the dice system.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 06:35 PM
Jambat, I\'ve only done Shadowrun and GRPS, never Vampires, and I always play magicians so I\'m not real familiar with weaponry.I\'d go for a sleep spell if I had one...what skills do I have for fight?and what does \"bloodlust\" meanand what\'s a lycanthrope or whatever the hell...I\'m taking it these three pains in my ass are the panther and the two wolves?Can I suck their blood? What I\'d like is dinner and get the hell out of that place. It\'s boring...P.S. I haven\'t gamed in years, have no dice, so roll for me and I\'ll play what you give me.P.P.S. I didn\'t realize you were seriously gonna GM -- VERY COOL! but I need to go back and re-read the set up. Would it be true to say that these three were invited by Buffy?Thanks for any assistance getting me oriented.Liking your world so far,Vampiress FTR

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 07:09 PM
1. Being a newbie vampire you have super strength (you can lift about 1000lbs), super spped (about as 100mph on foot) and hightened animal-like senses.

2. Bloodlust is when a vampire attacks anything in it\'s path with the intent to feed on it. Doesn\'t usually happen unless the vampire has gone without for awhile or has overworked themselve. A vampire can bring this on at will by simply concentrating on blood.

3. Buffy, probably didn\'t send these guys and you don\'t even know Buffy\'s after you.

As me GMing well heck, I had nothing better to do. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif As for rolling, I\'m rolling for everyone. We\'re on a success test system much like Shadow Run or Vampire but a little different. This is one of my many systems.

PS. You played GURPS? Champions player over here. I\'ve also played GURPS (but wasn\'t a regular), Chill, Heroes Unlimited, DC Heroes, D&D, Marvel Superheroes, Shadowrun (of course), V&V (yes I\'ve played Villains and Vigilantes), Vampire, Wereworlf, and Rifts, just to name a few. I\'ve GMed Shadowrun, Rifts, Champions (I was never any good at this one), and Rifts, Heroes U. I\'m consider one of the best GMs by my group (or what used to be my group) and have GMed games with over twenty character. (Some people play multiple characters). I guess it would be safe to say I GM a little. I haven\'t done it for about a year now (until now).

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 07:16 PM
I had two shamanic characters in shadowrun, one a Cat shaman and one a Coyote shaman. The cat shaman was beautiful, tall and willowy...the coyote shaman was a half black, half Puerto Rican, female dwarf with a real smart mouth who hung out with a Troll called Bones who also played a rigger when things got tight. We gamed for about 4 years every Saturday. But it\'s been years ago.Ok. You didn\'t tell me what\'s a lycanwhatchamacallit. They\'re telepathic, I see, and they shape change, and I don\'t know who sent them, and they don\'t admire vampires.Are they edible? Could I feed on them? I don\'t see \"flee\" as an option and I have no spells...Ok. Freestyle fight. Unless I can get my dinner out of them and have done with it, in which case, bloodlust.NO NO, do over.I just read fiddler\'s explanation of lycanthrope. And the guy one was flirting with me and the girl one was being jealous, they\'ve morphed to human so it must be a full moon....that must mean something... DAMMIT Elana, call my cell phone...um...PAUSEI elect to pause. Do I have any allies? Do I have plus charisma? Do I have telepathy? Do I have a big gun in my purse?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 07:49 PM
Pause? Good option.

But it\'s been years ago.Ok. You didn\'t tell me what\'s a lycanwhatchamacallit.

A were-creature of anytype.

They\'re telepathic, I see,

She is, you don\'t know about the other two.

and they shape change

The can.

and I don\'t know who sent them,

They were in the club when you got their but for some reason took a special dislike to you. There are other vampires in the club.

and they don\'t admire vampires.

Nope, not at all.

Are they edible?

Very, but will put up a heck more of a fight than a human.

Could I feed on them?

Yep but I\'m sure you\'ll have a heck of a battle on your hands.

I don\'t see \"flee\" as an option

You can try but I can\'t promise you\'ll get far.

and I have no spells...Ok.

Nope. Vampires are sometimes considered magic adepts but nope.

Freestyle fight. Unless I can get my dinner out of them and have done with it, in which case, bloodlust.NO NO, do over.I just read fiddler\'s explanation of lycanthrope. And the guy one was flirting with me and the girl one was being jealous, they\'ve morphed to human so it must be a full moon....that must mean something...

Nope, they never morphed, you know what they are by scent. (My bad I probably should\'ve explained that part more. It\'s a bit different doing this on line).

DAMMIT Elana, call my cell phone...

She\'s busy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

um...PAUSEI elect to pause. Do I have any allies?

Yep, but one of them will probably want to stake you once they finish shopping find out you\'ve been turned. (Can\'t have a good story without emotional conflict).

Do I have plus charisma?

Yep you have 1d6 more of everything than the hunters, and probably 2d6 more than most normals.

Do I have telepathy?

Not that you know of. You\'ve only been a vamp for about a week and you used to be a hunter, but from what you know about your vampire studies you might.

Do I have a big gun in my purse?

Nope, but you got claws, fangs and super abilities. What would a vampire do? If you freestlye fight you have to tell me exactly what you do and I\'ll roll and tell you how it worked out.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 08:03 PM
Ok.The three of them are standing in front of me. So fast it makes your head spin, I turn my torso to the right and reach across my body with my left arm, claws out, plant them in the side of her head and then slash claws across SmellyPuss\'s face, clawing her eyes out and taking her face off with it, which brings my left arm back to my left side, and going with that momentum, as my left arm comes down, my torso twists to the left and my right arm comes out in a punch to the solar plexus of the middle guy and I punch a hole through him, and then keeping that direction of motion going, I bring my right leg up and around (roundhouse kick?) to knock the last guy in the head, and as soon as that right foot hits the ground, the left one follows right after it and I beat feet the hell outta there. I hope to hell some of the other vampires in this place will clean up the mess...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 09:21 PM
Wow. You\'ve done this before /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif . Didn\'t take you long to jump back into the swing of things did it. You\'re at 5d6 guys they\'re at 6d6. No penalties or bonuses.

The female see it coming, it\'s almost as if you were in the Matrix, everything slows down. Your arm swings:

The Panther Chick flips backward, you\'re claws miss her by a centimeter or so. The first guy moves in but folds around your hand and flies back like in an Hong Kong action film. Your hand is now bloody. You manage to roundhouse the second guy he never see it coming and drops.

Results:

-The Panther chick is up and ready to fight.
-The 1st guy is stunned for 12 rounds.
-The 2nd guy is getting back up.

You run for the door shoving people out of your way. You\'ve never felt this way before. Even though you\'re in danger you\'re excited and feel the energy all around you. You jump into the air sailing over the heads of everyone in the club and also over the banister. You land by the entrance then go into a roll and you come up outside the club. People stare at you, a few people clap thinking it\'s some kind of show. You run. Suddenly you hear a crash as the girl comes bursting through the upstairs window. Her body extended like a lunging cat but she has yet to morph. She comes down and tries to slash you but misses and knocks over a parking meter instead.

Your move. If you make quick work of her, you may be able to avoid the second guy. (Hint try a series of moves on her like a combo). You still don\'t know why these guys are after you (if you have any ideas say it, you might be right).

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 09:31 PM
DAMN that panther chick! She\'s telepathic and she\'s faster than *I* am ... is she also a vampire? Did I or did someone I know make her without her consent?

I\'ll get back to you in the morning. I\'m gonna have to sleep on this...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Consider this in pause. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 09:38 AM
Ok, I gotta make this quick because my cell phone\'s beeping that I have a message...I\'m grabbing a handful of Ms Panther\'s hair from behind, jerking her head back and snapping her neck, and while holding her by the hair, whomp a side kick into her back so you can hear the vertebrae crunch. Spinal chord completely severed in two places, now she\'s a ragdoll. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Whew. Damn, this is turning out to be quite the hectic little evening. Ok, now who\'s on the phone? Lemme check while I see if I can hail a cab. CaBBIE!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 01:32 PM
You move to grab her hair. She do swings out of the way and tries to slash you but you parry and manage to grab her continuing the move you grab her by the head, snap her neck and send a devastating kick to her spine. You stand there for a second and take in the fact that you just dismantled a lycanthrope with no weapons. You flag jump in a cab. Just then the 2nd man slams into the roof of the cab denting the roof and shattering the windows.

\"Drive!\" you shout.

He\'s visibly shaken but drives off quickly. You check you\'re cell phone. There\'s nothing there except a messege from a hunter you worked with named Jambat asking about Watcher\'s powerbands. You wish someone would call you and tell you what\'s going on.

Do you:

A) Try to contact one of your friends.

B) Try to find out what\'s happening to you.

C) Feed on the unsuspecting cabbie.

D) Hit another club.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Get on the cell phone and try to find out what\'s going on during the cab ride. I assume we\'re going to my place so I can have a little sip of Snack. (You know Snack. My snack boy. I keep him around to feed off of when I don\'t have time for a real meal.) I\'ll slip out on the DDL incognito real late tonight, nab a passerby and drain him. Right now, a bite and a little coffin time wouldn\'t hurt my feelings. Even a Vampiress needs her beauty naps...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 10:59 PM
You start thinking about \"Snack\" and how you took to the vampire lifestyle so quickly. You already have a live in bleeder. Your knowledge of how vampires live helps you know what to do but wow - you\'re a vampire now. Waitaminute - how did you become a vampire? Last week you weren\'t a vampire - were you? You seem to fade in and out. You have memories that don\'t seem to fit and who are these friends you\'re always calling and why do they never seem to answer their cell phones. Something hits you - you really don\'t know who you are. You know your name and your friends but your history seem convuluted. You were in a totally different city just list week and the week before that. You know you live in this city but why do you travel so much? Who are you?

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 05:28 AM
I\'m a poor, tired, hungry b*tch driven from pillar to post, apparently. I wish I knew what happened. It kinda seems to me that once you\'ve got vampire, you can\'t go back -- but maybe I\'m too much of a fatalist. Somebody give me a quarter so I can buy a clue...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 07:26 PM
You remember you went to Sunnydale for some reason. You know you obviously don\'t live there, but a lot of stuff is fuzzy. You know you weren\'t always a vampire. You remember a handsome man. You remember he said his name was Omega, Terra Omega. He was very nice, romantic even. You two started out the evening with conversation, then then next thing you know you were getting a back massage, then a foot massage, then you woke up and went to go outside but for some reason you just knew it was a bad idea. You had to go to work, but you had forgotten where you worked and what you were supposed to be doing. You got dressed walked out into the daylight and your skin started to sizzle. After that you\'ve been running on instinct.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 08:06 PM
That sounds about right, actually. You left out the part where we were married for 8 years.

Terra Omega, huh?

CptKipling
12-11-2002, 01:22 AM
Message for FTR

BEEP! FTR! Where the hell are you! You\'re in big trouble. You should have realised being a vamp and all was going to attract attention! You have Buffy on your tail, let me help you, call me! END OF MESSAGES

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif