PDA

View Full Version : It's that wonderful time of the year again...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Yup, it\'s wintertime down where I am, and that means bundling up so you won\'t freeze to death. Since the high winds and lower temps will have an effect on the trusty pheros, the logical thing to do, it seems, is to up the phero dosage for the cold weather.

The question is...by how much? Enough to get attention even in the cold, but not too much so things don\'t fall apart when the girl gets closer. Also, I wear fleece jackets - which pheros will and will not cause damage to them? Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Hi Timesplitter,

I\'m facing the same issue... While upping the phero dosage seems to do the trick, it\'s also true that when wearing heavy clothes, the inner tissues tend to spread and smear the pheros applied to your skin, reducing the exposed area.

My personal solution is start applying to clothes too, externally, trying not to OD. Today I\'ve applied my RM + SoE mix on clothes only (some swipes on my jacket) and it seemed to work with a nice brunette at the mall. The worst part is that all of us are planning to get out of our clothes at some part of the evening...

I couldn\'t stand being in bed with a girl whose greatest interest in me is that pile of clothes on the floor!

Lutz
12-06-2002, 01:38 PM
\"I couldn\'t stand being in bed with a girl whose greatest interest in me is that pile of clothes on the floor!\"

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously, perhaps I should start applying pheros to the clothing. I hope that does the trick b/c I am not getting any hits...