PDA

View Full Version : Stories

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 05:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say hello again. I have been watching this forum for some time now and I see alot of peoples experiments and mixtures but I see a lack of sucess stories. I was just wondering if people could respond to this and tell me what type of sucesses they have had with which items and what usualy happens with which pheromone. Even though I havent recieved my product yet, I am very interested to know how people were reaced to differently when wearing the edge. Thanks in advance!

Watcher
12-05-2002, 05:44 PM
Plenty of success stories, but it has got to the point where we have told them over and over, newbies will of course put them up all the time, but those of us that have 3+ years experience like myself and now focus on the sciencetific front and also focusing on pursing other fronts to help advance the products so they are more effective, this is pheormone central for most of the main manufacturers and is the biggest pheromone info source and forum etc etc on the internet.
Many companies realise their new products here to be tried out and the feedback helps them develop new products, plus we have james v kohl aboard who has the SOE product developed it and helps out with advice also.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 05:55 PM
Okay...well I definitly appreciate you responding. I didn\'t realize this was a place for more advanced scientific studies etc. I will continue to observe it, but in the meantime is there a forum for people who are just beginning? Because there is only one way into it, for me anyway, and that is to jump right in and learn as much about it as I can. You see, I have read many articles doubting that pheromones work, but I see so many people in this forum, who strongly believe in them. I would just, as a person with a sceptical mind, like to hear some examples of peoples sucesses so I can better ascertain why you all are so very into it. I also by no means have alot of money to spend, I would like to plan out my next purchase from this website and would like to do so in a wise manner, so I purchase something that will work for me. Who knows perhaps in a few years I will be as into this as you are (creating my own mixtures and such), I am just trying to find an avenue in /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

cuddlebear
12-05-2002, 07:00 PM
Check out the MOBLEY compilation \"Here it is ...12 long pages of hits ... or lies?\" Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!

druid
12-05-2002, 07:11 PM
also look back into the \"hit squad\" posts. also try the search function. If you are looking for evidence if pheros work, I have some in my \"hit at work with CS and RM\" thread that I posted a week ago or so.