PDA

View Full Version : UNOFFICIAL BELATED B-DAYS THREAD

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 11:57 AM
Better late than never. Happy Birthday Marisa (or is it MariSSa?) & Redhead! I read there is one more coming...will try to be informed.
Hope u all have a great one. Create a nice week.

upsidedown
12-06-2002, 10:41 AM
I feel terrible!

I\'ve been a bit busy and negligent with the forum this past week, and I\'ve been negligent in wishing a happy birthday to the ladies (even though I apparently got to Elana on time today)....please forgive me for my tardiness..

Happy birthday Marisa and FTR/Renee. Let me just say that I wouldn\'t enjoy enjoy this forum nearly as much if it was an all-boy\'s club. That\'s why I\'m a member of the Love-Scent forum rather than the Augusta National Golf Club. You ladies all add the spice that keeps the place interesting and makes it a much more enjoyable place to visit.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-06-2002, 12:23 PM
You really are a sweetheart Upsidedown. Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 06:27 PM
Yes, it\'s true, a sweetheart. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

ccbythesea
12-06-2002, 09:35 PM
FTR, Marissa, Elana......

Been verrrrrry busy and unable to keep up /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY x3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Thanks to you all,
CC

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 09:40 PM
YAY! CC\'s still with us!

Hope it\'s good busy, thanks for the birthday wishes. Nice to hear from you!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2002, 10:18 PM
Just coming over here to the women\'s forum to wish Renee and Marissa a very belated LATE Happy Birthday, and Elana a slightly late Happy B\'Day (\'cause for me, it\'s 1:20 AM right now). May all of you ladies have many, many more.

Tom

BassMan
12-07-2002, 06:15 PM
I, too, apologize. I was late reading all the threads and missed Marisa. Most Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Marisa
12-07-2002, 11:02 PM
Thanks again everybody! It\'s so nice of you to say good words for someone who almost don not know. Thank you!
And it\'s still in time - I just had my bithaday party with girls. It was fun!!!!!