PDA

View Full Version : Not all NONE's are created equal...........????

SonnyBlack
12-04-2002, 08:45 AM
I have come to the conclusion that not all none products work the same. For example, The Edge (which is diluted NPA) never did jack [bad word] for me. I wore it a bunch of times and all it did was make me very anxious, agitated and it seemed to make everyone very agressive towards me...like trying to push my buttons all the time. Anyways, this last week , I received my first ever bottle of Primal Instinct, and immediately I noticed a change in the way people treat me. One word...RESPECT...is what I got from everyone...as well as a bunch fof DIHL\'s from the girlies.One other advantage that Primal has over NPA (that i seem to notice)and the edge is that it is a longer lasting phero. This was mentioned by Krtel once and I had to see it for myself. In other words, you leave an imprint of being the strong alpha male type on whoever you meet, while npa and the edge dont. Take for example my girlfriend. I wore Primal Instinct around her this past week...and right away she treated me with a bunch of respect and love. She seemed submissive around me and wanted to please me very bad. The funny thing is that I only wore Primal around her one night and I havent seen her in 3 days..but all the signs of the phero affecting her are still there. Shs getting very jealous of other girls around me (classmates and such) while in the past this never ever bothered her...even when I would intentionally try to make her jealous. Were not gonna see each other for 5 to 7 days since Im going out of town this weekend because my brother\'s receiving his master\'s degree and the last time we talked she mentioned this: \"remember that we must respect each other at all costs even if we dont see each other\" or in other words she was saying how shes scared im gonna mess around with some other girl when shes not there. I even asked her and she said thats what she meant. Im telling you its a big change.Shes also telling me how she \"loves me sooooo much\" when in the past it would be hard for her to say so.So as you can see, ive discovered that not all forms of none work the same. While it is still too early to tell,Primal Instinct seems to be the product that has worked the best for me. I still want to try the KR#1 as well and see what happens. What reactions have you guys gotten with Primal Instinct compared to NPA or the Edge???Longer lasting effects????What have been some f the reactions yoy guys have experienced with this particular phero product???

Watcher
12-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Ok sonnyblack heres the deal if THed edge did that for you (nothing) and primal instinct gets that results then ALTER EGO will kick ass even more id give that a try above all else.
Reading back through the forum ive come to the conclusion that Anone in stone lab products is best (AFA alter ego perfect 10 etc.)
So you might want to at some point if the pheros are doing good things for you and you are prepared to try AE to give that a shot as well and keep us updated.
NPA has different types of responses to even The edge which shouldnt happen but it does so even if you mix NPA with SOE to create the DD#1 mix (70% SOE and 30% NPA) that does wonders also.

Gerund
12-04-2002, 04:50 PM
Yep, I concur with you on PI garnering respect -- definitely, unmistakeably, from both genders. And it does last longer, I think. What I notice most though, is how well it projects the \"Alpha Male\" thing -- way more so than any other products I\'ve tried, such as NPA, APC, The Edge, RM, etc.

krtel
12-04-2002, 05:22 PM
You are very right when you say not all none products work alike. I am honestly starting to believe that it\'s the horrible cat piss scent (so to speak, i can\'t smell it.) that gives one the powerful sexual aura. I base the this theory on the fact that I don\'t get sexual responses from AE, which has clean none. Interesting theory eh? I\'ve also noticed results with PI are pro-longed. The results with PI, especially when as KR#1, are results that I have never got with NPA, TE, or AE. As for the results I\'ve got, I\'m sure you\'ve read em\' :P. If not, let me know.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 06:31 AM
hey, i totally agree with u dude, i have had the exact same experience...its very true that you get what you pay for, and it is especially true here...PI is the only product i can wear that i will get DIHL just walking around, where i am treated with respect and lust by the women...amazing, but true..nothing else does it...PI, you got it going on!