PDA

View Full Version : SEXUAL POSITION OF THE YEAR --- DOGGIE POSITION!!!

MOBLEYC57
12-04-2002, 08:14 AM
It has been studied and determined that the most often used sexual position for married couples is the doggie position. The husband sits up and begs........and the wife rolls over and plays dead!!!

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

Watcher
12-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Its probably the laziest position for the wife to take, shes content probably tired from all the work shes done (housework and a job normally) and the husband doesnt have to do much work except to grab on bang away for a bit and then their work is done and they can sleep to recover from the busy world in which we live.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 04:07 PM
With all due respect, that\'s a crock. Doggie style done vigorously is very hard on a woman\'s low back and works her glutes and thigh muscles unmerciful, if she\'s participating at all.

Gerund
12-04-2002, 04:13 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doggie style done vigorously is very hard on a woman\'s low back
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?? I must be doing it all wrong... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Gerund
12-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Doggie style done vigorously is very hard on a woman\'s low back

Are you sure you aren\'t thinking about the \"Cowboy\" position? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 05:02 PM
I\'m talking about a woman on all fours at the edge of the bed and the guy standing behind her, slamming hard, steady, and deliberate for half an hour or more at a time. It\'s a lot of impact on your lower back from the impact to your ass. And if you rock back and forth to meet every stroke and do kegels too, it\'s a pretty thorough work out. Not easy on your shoulders, either, just from holding yourself up.

Bruce
12-04-2002, 05:20 PM
Half an hour? That\'s generaly the amount of time that elapses between the time I get home from the gym and the time I am snoring loudly. Sometimes sex occurs in there somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Bruce

franki
12-04-2002, 05:24 PM
The guy has to be pretty well trained for that. I don\'t think my legs would let me do that for 30 minutes.

\"Not easy on your shoulders, either, just from holding yourself up\"

The woman can also lay her head down on the sheets.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 05:25 PM
We played hard for every minute of two hours yesterday, about half and hour of that was as described, other positions the rest of the time as the mood hit or various muscle groups got tired - we\'ll alternate so one\'s working and the other gets a rest position for a little bit...c\'mon now, Bruce, you\'re joking me, right? What\'s all that working out for if you just go home and sack out? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 06:36 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

two hours yesterday, about half and hour of that was as described, other positions the rest of the time as the mood hit or various muscle groups got tired...

<hr></blockquote>

FTR, you should open a school. \"harder, now faster, harder and faster, oops, heart attack, next!

how many times did you cum?

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 07:44 PM
I think four times. He counts; I don\'t. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Anything over once is gravy to me. And he was like that when I got him, I didn\'t teach him anything.

Gerund
12-04-2002, 08:55 PM
FTR, in all seriousness: If the guy is standing and penetrating you from behind, it would seem that you wouldn\'t be able to grip with your toes to stabilize your position -- if your toes are even on the bed. This would force you to maintain balance and position using only your upper-leg muscles (and torso muscles, of course). You would have to over-tighten your abdominals, quadriceps, and glutes to compensate for not being able to rock back and forth using your toes to push off from. With all that unnecessary tension, it\'s no wonder the small of your back gets sore...

Try the position with you in the middle of the bed, and him ON the bed, KNEELING behind you -- I\'d bet your lower back won\'t give you any trouble at all, or any other body parts, either.

If you don\'t have your toes on the bed at all times to help you control motion and balance, you have to work WAY too hard to compensate via other means...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 12:23 AM
You\'re exactly right, that\'s exactly how I have to work it. That\'s why I do so many squats and why I work out so much. I need to be strong to have sex with this guy. I feel like I\'ve been run over by a truck for a day or two after, very sore muscles. But it\'s worth it.Sometimes we do him on the bed, too, but he likes it better standing up. He can\'t f*ck as hard as he needs to if he\'s kneeling. Also he has a better view if he\'s standing up and that\'s a significant part of what he likes about that position.What\'s cowboy? (I\'m embarassed to reveal my ignorance.) I know reverse cowboy and that\'s another absolute killer on your upper leg muscles, ohmygod.

Gerund
12-05-2002, 01:07 AM
I was teasing about a \"Cowboy\" position, implying that if the small of your back hurts, he must be riding you like a horsie. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

To be serious for a moment: if he insists on standing, it\'s only fair that you are standing also, which would relieve most of your discomfort.

Also, speaking from personal experience, I can bang a woman just as hard kneeling behind her as I can standing behind her. Nor do I perceive how the view would change much, i.e., standing versus kneeling.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Oh.Gerund, I don\'t tell him what to do in bed ...other than a 3 Day Rule, which is, anything that leaves a mark or makes me sore for more than three days is too much. Both of us standing? Really? I can\'t picture that.I think maybe you\'d better come over and demonstrate.

Gerund
12-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Gerund: &lt;------------ speed-dialing priceline.com

hehe

Watcher
12-05-2002, 05:24 PM
hehehe beats the old missionary position which while good sometimes is certainly not the most exciting. Now some others are even better. THe t-spoon is good.