PDA

View Full Version : jb#1 dosage

alien2002
12-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Hello
Can anyone tell me what would the recommended jb#1 dosage be? Also what is the upper limit (before it od\'s), what is the interval after you should refresh, and also with how many sprays should you refresh.

Zap
12-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi,

I have been testing JB#1 for several weeks...the recomendation is 2 sprays....I think for a club 2 or 3 sprays is ok.....u can combine this with SOE gel (1/2 packet) in your arms and neck....However, if u want to use JB#1 for everyday use I would suggest 2 dabs...I have been testing this recently and this looks less stressing and u get a lot of smiles from girls in the mall, school etc.....other forum members have tried in this way as well.....first apply 4 small smears of SOE roll-on bottle - two smears on each cheek and two behind each ear....Rubb the SOE in evenly and then apply 2 dabs of JB#1- one dab on each cheek and spread evenly, mixing with aplied SOE......this works well....actually tomorrow I want to try 3 dabs instead of 2.

CptKipling
12-04-2002, 08:30 AM
Good advice Zap. A minimal dosage is probably the best way to go. Will mght find that you will accumulate pheros so you could apply to a few different places to get a nice affect. You could also re-apply if your first dose is small.

The most important think is to try it for yourself untill you get the desired results.