PDA

View Full Version : "Just the copulins and nothing but" Part I

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 11:26 AM
ok, maybe also the very slightest touch of -nol, but not very much. Half of what\'s on the side of the dropper when you pull it out of the bottle of lavender -nol, on the nape of your neck and no more.

I put that tinest whisper of -nol and put Touch Me Then Try To Leave cream on all over - I have two jars. One is spiked with two drops EW concentrate, three drops PCC and one drop of -nol. I put that on my entire torso. I used the non-spiked on my arms and legs. I used the spiked cream on my feet.

Almost the first thing he said was OMG you smell so good - in a groan, not a pretty compliment from a distance, so I know he meant it. Here\'s the thing, though. Today it was whether to go to the office party, which would have been fine, or, if Studly Do Right called, skip the party, come home, and meet him. He called. I drove home doing about 85, got here before he did, thank God. Changed out of panty hose into black thigh highs. Put my suede high heel boots back on. Leopard print satin panties with black lace trim, not quite thongs but cut very high. Leopard print scoop neck bra very low with black lace trim. Black velvet skirt, camel sweater that fits just right. Red nail polish. Red toe polish. White skin, red hair, green eyes, come and get it.

I took the sweater and the skirt off real slow while he watched and the rest stayed on for a good while but came off a piece at a time as we got to it. A most incredible time was had by all, a better birthday party you couldn\'t ask for.

I come to some conclusions I want to share with you ladies. Ladies. Married ladies not having sex. Single women wanting advice. Anyone who wants to listen, I offer you this advice and hope you\'ll consider it for your happiness\' sake: For your guy or for the one you want to be your guy, dress like you mean it. Wear just enough scent to enhance your own smell and no more. (Smell like something to begin with - in other words, be turned on before you set out to seduce. You have to be hot to emanate heat and engage his attention. So want it and act like you do.) For pheromones, concentrate on copulins. Easy, very easy on the -nol. Nothing else. I highly recommend EW -experiment with it until you find a way to wear it. It\'s worth it. That plus PCC if you want it. I get a more emotional response, a deeper response, from heavy cops, negligible -nol than I ever got from medium cops, high -nol. That\'s not a good combination, it\'s too cerebral. It gets talky and the testosterone\'s high already from the cops and before you know it ... look, just don\'t. Copulins elicit a much deeper response and take you to a place where you don\'t need to talk, just make sounds. You know that place. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Where you want to be.

Try this, please. Kick ass on at least three levels, if you\'re not already. Challenge yourself. 1. Attitude 2. Dress 3. Scent

I think I\"m gonna like being 46. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-03-2002, 11:42 AM
FTR-That is in my blood! My greatest turn on is watching how turned on I can get the man. That gets me crazy! Everything I wear, do and say is for the sole purpose of seducing.

I am so happy that you were able to see your honey! It\'s sounds like you left him with plenty to fantasize about until your next encounter.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 11:51 AM
I have to check my diary because maybe I always think this after he leaves, but I\'d swear it\'s never been so good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I finally got a couple of things from him that I\'ve been wanting since I first laid eyes on him, almost 3 years now.

I know you like that seduction; it\'s something I\'ve just learned really in the past five years and we should say how much that\'s appreciated -- isn\'t it? They love to see us walk around in seductive dress. It\'s not even so much about being perfectly beautiful in it. Just that you\'ll do it, strip, wear something provocative...it means so much.

I\'m happy. Finally. Worth the wait. Jesus, am I glad nothing happened with Movie Guy. What was I thinking???? close call, I\'ll do better next time.

Elana
12-03-2002, 11:58 AM
I own 100\'s of pieces of lingerie. During my college days I would let the man go into my closet and pick out something for me to wear. I would have him wait in another room with the stereo on with some sexy seduction music playing while I got totally sexed out. Then I would enter the room and give him the lap dance of his life. TOO MUCH FUN!!!

As I said...you never know what\'s around the corner /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
I am really happy for you! You deserve it!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:04 PM
That\'s a great idea. I\'ll try that. My lingerie collection\'s not extensive but it\'s mix and match. He\'ll swear he\'s never seen something when I know he\'s seen all of the pieces of it, just never in that combination. If I had more money, it would be something different every time. It definitely keeps interest high. But Elana, have you done just regular clothes but worn sexy - jeans, t shirt no bra, barefoot. Same t shirt with cutoffs cut way high....leave the door open and let him walk in so that the first thing he sees is you leaning over the balcony rail in those cutoffs, admiring the view, then you turn around to say hello and you\'ve got the t shirt with no bra working for you...I make stuff up out of regular wardrobe, too. One of these days I\'m going to do an evening gown. He\'s never seen me in an evening gown. What do you think? With something interesting on under, or nothing at all...

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:08 PM
yes, yes, and yes! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I love my super low jeans worn with a tiny belly shirt, no bra or little jean shorts and a skimpy halter. I am all about the sexiness sista LOL

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:11 PM
An evening gown would be nice, but I think he would really appreciate the short skirt, high heels no panties. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:12 PM
They need a lot of visual stimulation and they appreciate variety. if you\'re someone slightly different every time, it\'s good.

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:13 PM
That\'s the truth...always keep them salivating

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:18 PM
I\'ve got to find the right skirt and heels. I need some serious fmp\'s, I want black patent stilletos. Nothing else looks just like I want. But yeah, that\'s on the list of things to come. I\'m glad you\'re here. After this long I\'m beginning to struggle for ideas. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But so far it\'s never been exactly the same one time.

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:22 PM
You should also make yourself a little S&M get up complete with cat o nine. Black fishnets and leather.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:25 PM
I can\'t domme him. That\'s not happening. My version of that is my black leather collar. I might try the fishnets. Are they comfortable? Do you keep them on? It doesn\'t seem to me like their texture would be appealing. But I haven\'t tried them yet.

But you go, girl! I bet you look good.

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
I use the black stayup fishnets with lace tops or fishnet stocking with a garter belt. They aren\'t the most comfortable in the world, but we all know the rule...It\'s better to look good than to feel good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif They stay on for part of the time.

You are correct...don\'t try to dominate a domme! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:40 PM
I got my way today because it\'s my birthday and because he was too rough last time and hurt my feelings. I played it, too, man, I got my time\'s worth out of it. He\'ll switch to the point of giving me permission to run the show as a one-time privilege, but that\'s about as far as that goes. The good thing is, he likes it my way, too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif He threw in some nice enhancements, actually.

We play nicely together. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Woman
12-03-2002, 10:30 PM
FTR, you have given us the best information to date on the subject of copulins and their effectiveness. I agree with you and your opinion validates what I have been concluding too. This stuff works! Now, I need to buy some of that lotion and try your recipe. Thanks!

Watcher
12-03-2002, 11:42 PM
MMmm we need more female posters 3 on this thread alone, a bit different to the whole forum in other areas.
Common ladies where are you out there.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 12:30 AM
WOMAN! So nice to hear from you. Thanks for pioneering the EW body splash. I\'ve really been enjoying that.Good to see you. I so hope you like that cream, can\'t wait to hear.P.S. Just for the record. This is the first time he\'s ever said in words that I smell good to him. I\'ve read by his reactions that he responds to rose, but I\'ve worn a million perfumes with him and one has always seemed as good as the other, no comment on any -- so it\'s significant that this time he was moved to the point of actually speaking. I was seriously beginning to think maybe he couldn\'t smell; sometimes I\'d wonder if he\'d notice if I threw skunk water over my head and concluded probably not; maybe it just didn\'t matter to him what I smelled like. Turns out it does, I just hadn\'t found the right thing.

Woman
12-04-2002, 01:15 AM
FTR, I believe too that your Sweetie\'s reaction is very significant and you found the right way to wear EW. I love the idea of the lotion!

But, in case you are still looking for a rose scented cologne, I was wondering if you have ever smelled Guerlain\'s Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica? Seems to me when I smelled it a few months ago, it was a real nice pure rose scent. I checked their web site and its not there anymore so they must be discontinuing it like they are a few others that I like. I guess it\'s still in stores in case you want to check it out sometime. Guerlain\'s web site did have some new colognes called Aroma Allegoria and one of them has cinnamon, cedar, bergamont, neroli and vanilla. I want to find this since I am curious about the cinammon note in it. Or maybe you already know about it and can tell me what you think.

And Happy Birthday!!!!!
\"The perceptions of middle age have their own luminosity\" (Gail Sheehy)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 04:58 AM
Hey, Woman. I know a pretty good perfume store that carries most everything and see if they have it. I love Guelain. I didn\'t know they made single note florals. The new one sounds very rich. I love cinnamon on men and women. Elana asked me to check out a body powder with cinnamon - Elana, who makes that? Do you like body powders with glitter in them? This cinnamon one tastes and smells like red hots, those little heart candies. It\'s nice.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the great quote.

Elana
12-04-2002, 06:22 AM
The cinnamon powder is made by Urban Decay

http://www.urbandecay.com/ProdDtl.cfm?ID=35 (\"http://www.urbandecay.com/ProdDtl.cfm?ID=35\")

mimigee
12-06-2002, 03:57 PM
I\'m crushed because I just lost my bottle of PCC. It was in my pocket and must have fallen out when I pulled my gloves out or something. Darn this winter weather--makes things so much more difficult! Oh my, whatever shall I do? Buy some more, I guess...
...sigh.

franki
12-06-2002, 04:10 PM
Poor Mimigee.

It happens to all of us. I once lost a bottle with SOE/NPA mix worth more than $60. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-06-2002, 04:17 PM
I seldom carry the original boittle around with me. I ordered some tiny dropper bottles and will put only a couple of day\'s worth of product in them to carry around. I have this fear of losing the whole thing...and your stories are adding to my fears.

Now, I HAVE been known to knock over an opened bottle of pheromones and spill about half of it. Ouch, that always hurts as well.

franki
12-06-2002, 04:30 PM
That was with an AE-bottle right? Those bottles are hard to handle to say the least. I think a lot of people spilled AE.

upsidedown
12-06-2002, 04:42 PM
Yes, AE is one. I often put the dropper back in the bottle, but don\'t screw it down while I\'m rubbing in the drop I just got. Then, I forget and try to pick it up by the top and the rest is history.

I\'ve also spilled NPA when I had the dropper top removed, as well as a bottle of A1!

However, after having that happen a couple of times, I\'ve found that I can usually take one of my droppers and suck up most of the spilled procuct and put it into a new bottle. I usually spill mine on the bathroom sink, which is usually a hard surface and allows me to recover most of the product.

My spillage problems have prompted me to design a device to prevent such spillage, but I don\'t know if it\'s an original idea or if my imagined solution to this problem is already in existence. If it\'s not, then I suppose I should patent it and try to sell it to the pheromone makers.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2002, 12:18 PM
Oh my GOD! I got the perfect shoes for you! I use to be a wholesaler for a few different shoe makers, because I was thinking of creating a erotic clothing website. I have the coolest pair of black 6 in heels with a ankle strap... I can try to look for the maker I got them from. I will try your ideas from your post. I really enjoyed it!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 09:28 PM
Hey, bkbeltgal! The shoes sound AWESOME. Don\'t forget me.

Glad you enjoyed my post and found new things to try. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Browneyedgirl
12-13-2002, 02:28 PM
Hi FTR,

When you put the two drops EW concentrate in the Touch Me Then Try To Leave cream, was that from your original bottle, or was it from the EW mix that you use?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 02:32 PM
From the original tiny blue bottle. Undiluted.

I love that Van Morrison song, is that where you got your name from?

Browneyedgirl
12-13-2002, 06:36 PM
No, it\'s not from the song -- just have brown eyes. Thanks for your reply. Going to order the cream soon and try your interesting and very sexy sounding mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey Browneyedgirl,
Welcome to the Forum!!! Hey ladies, is there REALLY a cream called \"Touch Me and Try to Leave\"?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 10:43 PM
\"Touch Me Then Try To Leave,\" by BeneFit

oh yeah, there definitely is such a thing /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 10:56 PM
Man, the suggestiveness of names of female toiletries and perfumes is reaching a new high. Very niiiice!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:06 PM
That product line has a fun sort of Betty Grable 40\'s pinup girl campy sexiness thing going on. The packaging is in the same vein, 40\'s - 50\'s sexy style.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:09 PM
Betty Grable? Who\'s that? If she\'s from way back when I was a baby or before, careful, don\'t be showing your age(although it is posted in your post somewhere).

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:23 PM
I just turned 46 and proud of it, goddammit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Betty Grable was a pinup girl. OH! Do you know Vargas? Search on Vargas pinup girl. You\'ll have fun. Pre-feminism sexiness. Or at least pre-second-wave feminism sexiness, first wave being with the vote and the suffragettes.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:27 PM
Well, coooool, I like mature older women(LOL). You probably look all of 25 with your fitness lifestyle.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:40 PM
Why, sure I do.

Then the alarm goes off and I wake up...

Don\'t be led astray - I\'m a hedonist, just exercise and take vitamins but I have way more vice than virtue in that arena. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Now you\'re just being modest. Hedonistic, eh? Whoa, bring on the utopia fantasy, I\'m THERE!!!

BTW, wondering how to post icons in the BODY of the post.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:01 AM
Look in the FAQ for the instructions.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:07 AM
Oh well, TOO CONFUSING!!! I checked FAQ. I am just sooooo computor-clueless.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:21 AM
Go back to FAQ, look almost to the bottom, click on \"Can I use html in my posts.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:39 AM
Let\'s see if this works /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
Oh, happy day /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.
What a bizarre set-up /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif
How</font color=purple> about</font color=green> colors</font color=red>? Guess not/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif, any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your help!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:53 AM
Hey, the pleasure\'s all mine. After all, you know what they say about redheads.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:57 AM
I DO, do YOU?

BTW, any clue how to get different colors?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 01:10 AM
Let me shake the 8 ball ...

The answer lies within.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 01:16 AM
Ok, OK, enough of keeping you in suspense. \"They\" say that redheads are real wildcats in bed. Now I know you have a biased say in the matter but do you agree?

Oh and look at the \"Main Index\" page under last post. See, while I\'m awake, ruling the board. Oh man, how I think with insomnia.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 01:19 AM
I have sense enough not to argue with a statement like that.

btw,

www.sfae.com/artists/vargas (\"http://www.sfae.com/artists/vargas\")

see if that works.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 01:35 AM
You clever sexy redhead, you distracted me with the Vargas girl link. But now, I\'m baaaaack!!!

SwingerMD
12-15-2002, 12:28 AM
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps I should send you the one that I just got as a Christmas present. But . . . .

Wolfe
12-22-2002, 11:22 AM
sounds to me like he already lived his fantasy

cuddlebear
12-22-2002, 12:21 PM
Hmmm .. \"clever sexy redhead\" ... sounds like you would be a good understudy for the ROYAL FLATTERER. After all, I can\'t do it all by myself /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Any questions see the Queen, she would have to approve the appointment, anyhow ...