PDA

View Full Version : SOE + Chlorine = cat pee smell!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 08:08 PM
i got home earlier today and smelled cat pee but couldn\'t figure out where it was coming from. i later located it to my wrist and forearm, where i put about 1/2 pack of SOE gel the other day. i had gone swimming earlier today.

to counter someone else wearing mones and pulling women away, i recommend a small bottle of chlorine diluted with water. just surreptiously spray and the person will smell like cat piss if they are wearing mones. the girls will be come right back to you!

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 09:43 PM
just the strategic tactics I needed YESTERDAY!!
well - at least I know what will work in the future.

Lutz
12-02-2002, 09:48 PM
\"to counter someone else wearing mones and pulling women away, i recommend a small bottle of chlorine diluted with water. just surreptiously spray and the person will smell like cat piss if they are wearing mones.\"

I hope someone else doesn\'t do that to me when I am wearing pheros... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Anyway, thanks for the info.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 10:01 PM
how \'bout a squirt-gun filled with bleach? hmmm... maybe that\'s a little too excessive.
(I wouldn\'t do that BTW)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 10:02 PM
If you can\'t charm her out of her pants you don\'t deserve her to begin with. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif