PDA

View Full Version : The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:43 AM
Has the Edge been changed. I ordered 2 bottles and the new phero additive when they first came out and recently I ordered some more and they smell different. The first 2 bottles had almost a sweet smell to them and had no alcohol or \"cat piss\" smell to them, but this new order smell more like more like alcohol and Datemate. The additives smell changed too.
Also the first two bottles were from that shipment the took so long to get here and were empty enough that i combined them in one bottle. Could it be that the alcohol just evaporated or something?
Just wondering.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:43 AM
Hello Walt,
The Edge formula has been changed slightly to include more androstenone. The pheromone total for a bottle of Edge is now 2.4 mg. (men\'s formula). I don\'t think P Additive has changed. It should still be 2 mg, but maybe it has changed as well. The recent shipment may be fresher, as steps have been taken to keep the bottles upright and tightly sealed during shipping. Both products contain both alcohol (ethenol) and water with the pheromones. That ratio may have changed, though I haven\'t heard anything to that effect.
You may want to use less of the new Edge than you are used to with the first bottle you bought.
Cheers,
Bruce