PDA

View Full Version : Ae???

dkseeker
12-01-2002, 10:39 AM
Currently, trying out AE. I noticed that what was said in the forum was that the upper limit for AE usage before OD is 6 drops. I tried that 1 drop each behind each ear and 2 drops on the neck plus 1 drop on each wrist. I went out to try, I noticed more eye contact with teenage girls, that\'s all. The next day, I purposely tried to OD, with 10 drops, 3 on each ear and 4 on the neck. Went out to try. I noticed no diff. when using 6 getting brief eye contacts, except I got 2 cases of middle-aged men talking to me. i dun see anybody actively avoiding me even after a few hours of use. I find this very weird. there are no signs of ODing at all. Should I try to test what is my limit for using AE? How much can normal people stand? Does it depend on the user or the drops applied? As in the eventual scent produced or as long as this amount of mones is used, OD will result? AE scent doesn\'t last long about an hour plus for me. Does it mean that the mones are gone with the scent or will the mones remain even when there is no fragrance left? Do u guys reapply when it is gone? How long and how often do u reapply? How do u guys apply drops? On the hand first then apply on where u want to apply? As, when I used this method, I feel that a lot is wasted, in effect perhaps 1/2 is actually applied, while the rest are all on the hand. Any advice anyone?

CJ01
12-01-2002, 12:18 PM
6 drops? That´s a real OD!
Why are you using so much. Start with one drop for a few days if you don´t get results go onto 2 drops and so on.
OD s normally result in negative responses. The pheros work for a loooooong time after the scent has faded. The scents not got anything to do with the pheros it´s only there to cover up the bad smell of them.

frenchie
12-01-2002, 02:01 PM
6 drops is definitely OD. The most I used one day is 4 drops : I felt really spacy, but got no special hit. I felt so spacy I wished some beautiful girl would have jumped on me, but noone did ! but noone ran away...
I now use 2 drops, which I dispatch on neck, behind ears, wrist (to control the smell), and the rest on a tshirt collar. That\'s enough to have good reactions.
Sometimes I mix 2-3 drops of AEw with 1 dab of PIw. That makes the equivalent of about 3-3.5 drops in all - same places, same nice reactions. Plus one hit (see women forum). No use putting any more.

The scent is still on the tshirt 2 days later, after I leave it in the room. I don\'t know if there are still some pheros, but if I ever wear it again (= for the 2nd time) I don\'t add any phero.

I think AE is a good product, the only one which seems to work for me at least.

Frenchie

dkseeker
12-01-2002, 08:46 PM
thanks guys, I know that 6 is a lot. I wanted to try to see if the mones really work for me, by purposely ODing. What I dun understand is how come there is no OD signs even after 10 drops?

dkseeker
12-01-2002, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to add that I am an asian in an asian enviroment, is that the reason why the mones might work differently?

Icemone
12-01-2002, 10:28 PM
Hi dkseeker, all,

For me 6 drops of the brown bottled AE
is not only OD but a waste of $.

1 1/2 to 3 drops seems to work best and when
I want even MORE SEXUAL hits I add a few tiny
dabs of NPA or TE.

P.s. Anyone have advice on the subtle scented,
brown bottle Alter Ego compared
with the NEW rogue male/Cool Water scented?
I will order in a few days.

Thanks

CptKipling
12-02-2002, 07:50 AM
Similar thoughts to me.

I\'m not sure that it is possible to do the \"typical\" OD with AE. Its got clean -none and its well balanced with a good amount of -nol. Like Icemone said, it just becomes a waste of money. What you could try is diluting 6 drops A LOT in some kind of lotion, and spread it all over your chest and arms, and then maybe something else applied to your face.

Shoe
12-02-2002, 07:10 PM
I tried to overdose with -none, like 4 and 6 drops PI, went all around and didn\'t notice much of anything. I only tried it a couple times, because even though I can\'t smell -none I\'m sure it was pretty bad /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dkseeker
12-03-2002, 06:08 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I think I finally understood how come I got problem trying to OD. I will take your advice and I guess I will start with 2 drops for a while as a rough gauge. Meanwhile, I am interested in finding a cover scent for AE, I once loctaed a cologne that smelled exactly like it, but I forgot the name, can anyone help me on this?

CJ01
12-03-2002, 09:01 AM
Good boy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

But I´ve no idea about that cologne you´re looking for.

CJ01
12-03-2002, 09:04 AM
You could take a look at the thread in the archives (1 I think) it´s the one I had started way back there´s LOADS of links to online shops for fragrances and so on.