PDA

View Full Version : mone mail

cuddlebear
12-01-2002, 07:34 AM
A while back, forum member Sigipa had announced that he was doing an experiment with mone-laced envelopes and letters to see if they had an effect on the recipient. Well, I\'m not sure what happened to him, but I decided to do this myself on a smaller scale and YES, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO GET AN EDGE!! WRITE YOUR GIRL AND PUT MONES ON THE ENVELOPE AND/OR LETTER!! Wait a minute, I\'m being sexist here, I mean WRITE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND PUT MONES ON THE ENVELOPE AND/OR LETTER!! The correspondences we were having prior to me doing this were all quite nice, but all of a sudden now they have turned to the subjects of being naughty, making out, and \"I wish we were making love right now\" ... Forgive me, people, if I am once again drowning in my own enthusiasm, but I am firmly convinced that this is a great way to get her/him thinking about you when you aren\'t even there ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Also, this girl doesn\'t even know what I look like .... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
12-01-2002, 12:33 PM
Good idea CB! Or is that development of an idea...?

Oh well the other guy didn\'t show up so you get all the praise! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

What have you used so far on your letters?

cuddlebear
12-01-2002, 01:43 PM
So far I have just used NOL. NOL concentrate plus fragrance of your choice. The fragrance I used is sadly not available anymore, to me or anyone else. But the results are so encouraging that I think you can just use any pleasing fragrance with some NOL concentrate. (Chem Kit NOL or equivalent) Not saying that NONE and/or RONE won\'t work too. Just so far I haven\'t tried/needed them. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
12-01-2002, 01:48 PM
yep, I remember Sigipa talking about putting \'mones on letters... if I remember well, someone talked about putting some \'mones on letters when searching for a job too.
Great idea !
What products did you use ? the same as you use on yourself ?

Other idea : I have included some mones (don\'t remember which product, sorry !) in a cat pheromone diffuser. Cat pheros help, for cats, and the other one helps too, for people when they come home. I did that about a month ago - now the bottle will soon be empty and I can still smell pheros (the human ones), so I suppose there is still some in the bottle; maybe it can work better as they are now more concentrated.

Frenchie

druid
12-01-2002, 02:18 PM
cuddlebear --
how exactly did you distribute the pheros on the letter/envelope. Did you use a atomizer or some kind of spray bottle to spray the paper?

cuddlebear
12-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Well, actually nothing that elaborate. I put a dab on my finger and swirled it around the part of the envelope just below where the adhesive is. I also put a dab on the letter itself ... I realize this probably left watermarks but it did the job ... as far as what fragrance I used, unfortunately it isn\'t available any more but I don\'t know that it is critical, so successful was this test. I used Nol concentrate plus the fragrance. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. I think there is room for individual preferences here as far as the fragrance or even the mone, but the \"medium of expression\" seems to be quite valid indeed ...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 05:05 PM
It\'s funny you mention this \'cause I have to send some pics to a \"girlfriend\" in another state and I was going to spray the envelope and the enclosed letter with a pheromone cologne that i have.

I have heard that this is a good way to get her thinking about romance with the sender. Is this sneaky or what? Would it be better to use an unscented product instead?
Thoughts and feedback, anyone?

cuddlebear
12-01-2002, 05:13 PM
You could try unscented, but in my case, I did use NOL with a fragrance. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The main thing I was concerned about was the scent/mone wearing off before the person received it. It\'s only fair to mention that I overnighted this particular correspondence because I was sending her a calling card so she could call me without running up her long distance bill.

Lutz
12-01-2002, 05:33 PM
\"The main thing I was concerned about was the scent/mone wearing off before the person received it.\"

Yeah, I was thinking about that... I mean, wouldn\'t the scent/phero disappear while the letter is in transit?

I don\'t think it will work very well unless you overnight it... Just my 2 cents. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 06:00 PM
Not to mention that perhaps some lonely mailroom girl gets so turned on handling the letter that it never reaches its final destination(LOL).

Actually, I don\'t think the pheromones on the letter will have worn off because it will be trapped in the envelope, right? Any way, I\'m gonna try this using regular mail and I\'ll let ya\'ll know what the verdict from my testing is.

Meanwhile, anybody else who has tested this or is going to, let the Forum know the results, OK?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 06:22 PM
My theory is that mones on a letter will last a long time perhaps two weeks to a month. When I have used mones on clothes it seems to last a long time. There isn\'t any sweat or body oils to break down the mones. I\'ve used this letter/mones technique and it has worked really well.

oscar
12-02-2002, 02:15 PM
And then the girl writes back saying that she will always value your friendship, but has just become involved in a mad passionate romantic relationship with her mailman! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2002, 02:18 PM
HA!

cuddlebear
12-02-2002, 04:58 PM
Uh, the mones are on the INSIDE of the envelope ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And little miss HA! when is my inspection anyway? Seriously, guys/girls, I\'m pretty encouraged with the results of mone mail and think it\'s a good tool in the arsenal. And one must have a good tool ...

Watcher
12-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Has of course uses on the inside of envelopes for job resumes and complaint letters to big companies. A very good tool also for romantic letters