PDA

View Full Version : Testing JB#1 6:4

Zap
11-30-2002, 08:08 AM
I think somebody was testing JB#1 but with concentrations 6 PPA:NPA 4....I tried this yesterday but I found that it works better the original formula 7 PPA:NPA 3.....I do not know how lucky were other people?

upsidedown
11-30-2002, 08:11 AM
JB#1 consists of APC...not PPA. Did you mean that you were actually using PPA? If so then this would not have been JB#1. Did you just confuse PPA and APC?

khan
11-30-2002, 10:17 AM
ppa and npa is the pan made by jambat as well, try it out it works well for me, the only mix that seems to work and i have tried quite a few

Zap
11-30-2002, 10:32 AM
Sorry.....I mean APC 6: NPA 4....anyway, I was saying that this combination did not work for me....but I do not if this was because of the concentration, or perhaps lack of consistence in the hits....perhaps, If try again I will get hits...

druid
11-30-2002, 03:56 PM
pan was made by jamboot not jambat. jamboot is jambat\'s clone (he is 1/8 jambat\'s size) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Just kidding jamboot.

Speaking of jamboot and jambat where are they?

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:33 PM
Jamboot and Jambat are the same person/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
11-30-2002, 08:06 PM
are you sure, Elana??

Lutz
11-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Based on their posts, I was under the impression that Jambat and Jamboot were two different people...

But back to the original issue, I have not had any success w/ JB#1, so perhaps I should try 6:4 now.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2002, 01:45 AM
I just ordered JB#1 and I was planning on putting it together as a 9:1 ratio of APC/NPA \'cause everyone is saying the NPA smells like cat piss(ewwww, gross). Since the APC smells really good but the NPA lends a foul smell to the concoction, doesn\'t it make sense to use LESS of the NPA than the standard JB#1 proportions of 7:3?

MaxiMog
12-01-2002, 01:56 AM
Yes it does! More APC, less NPA than 7:3 seems very advisable to me!

BTW, Jambat and Jamboot are different people! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

koolking1
12-01-2002, 08:54 AM
I\'ve been trying out JB#1 without much success. My usual technique (putting some on an outer garment such as a sweater every time I wear it, no washing/dry cleaning) to build up the mones is a mistake. The apc scent is fading quickly while the NPA scent remains. The odor is offensive but, admittedly, I did get a great hit in an upscale gourmet shop - my girlfriend finally had to step between myself and this woman who was clearly hitting on me hard. I think maybe I\'ll try a 10:1 (APC:NPA) mix to limit the NPA odor buildup which I\'ve also been masking with SOE gel each time I wear this garment.

Zap
12-01-2002, 01:03 PM
NPA smell can cause a lot of tension......particularly, when wearing everyday...I try not to wear everyday....perhaps if used in small amount, say 1 or 2 dabs the effect is not stressful. JB#1 using 6:4 combination is too strong....I found a lot of people avoiding me.....

Zap
12-01-2002, 01:11 PM
I was wondering if we use less NPA as suggested and we use more APC, perhaps one would need more atomizer sprays to get hits....but I do not know if in this way the risk of OD is reduced....despite we would need more sprays to make JB#1 to work......