PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened To Heidi?!?!?! :)

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 03:51 AM
Anyone know?

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:12 AM
Who is Heidi?

khan
11-30-2002, 05:33 AM
i think its that girl who used to live in switzerland in the mountains with louds of goats and sheep

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:34 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:45 AM
She was a nice girl, used to be on the forum ... last conversation I recall with her was the guys were talking about waist/hip ratio and I wanted to know what it meant, and somebody told me how to get my ratio, so I said ok, it\'s this number, and Oscar came back at me with my measurements, and Heidi got shy and said she wasn\'t putting herself out there like that and I don\'t remember hearing much from her after.

She did a lot of working out. I seem to recall she was blonde. I\'ve wondered about her, too.

EXIT63
11-30-2002, 06:11 AM
We used to send some messages back and forth. And then they just kind of...stopped. She did tell me she was moving to North Carolina. I hope she\'s well.

CJ01
11-30-2002, 06:12 AM
There have been a number of girls here in the past and then they buggered off again. Sadly.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:15 PM
Not us. We\'re sticking. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I hope ccbythesea is out there somewhere and will post again, and Woman. Those are two kick-ass females in my book.

CJ01
12-01-2002, 09:01 AM
Where´s frenchie gotten to? I hoped she would keep us updated.
I guess she´s too busy going round gay Paris confusing the `mais non´ I´m not gay population and getting herself...you know what /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Paris is a pretty easy place for that. Though I don´t know what it´s like for gay people. CJ

frenchie
12-01-2002, 10:46 AM
here I am, CJ01 ! still reading almost every post and looking for the magic potion...
I must report one hit (at least one !), a blind date in a gay cafe. That girl started eye contact, then made me smell her eau de toilette then kept touching me, and we\'ll meet again. This happened with a nice mix : AEw + PIw, 3:1 I think.
One more hit ? a nice and young guy in the bank, he\'s about 25 or so... most the time I wear AEw (I love the scent and it seems to work better for me), but the other day I was wearing The Edge (1 spray). He works in the bank, but he came to me through the whole office just to have a chat - we talked about cars (he loves cars), and then music. We were having a nice time, until his boss came around...

BTW I noticed TE stinks when you smell the bottle, but as soon as it is on my skin the smell changes and it doesn\'t stink anymore.

\"Paris is a pretty easy place for that\" : who do you think we are ?? :-) as to gay people, it\'s not very easy to seduce a girl ! you have to seduce the brain and the body in a very short time (hope you see what I mean, can\'t find the exact words in english).

I\'d love to be a Don Juan !
Frenchie

camusflage
12-01-2002, 01:40 PM
Bah! The type I go for usually is exactly the same, as far as seducing the mind and then the body, and usually very quickly it must be done. I usually go with intrigue.. Throw out enough information for someone to wonder, and if they\'re interested, they\'ll ask--or at least display body language showing interest.

CJ01
12-03-2002, 01:33 PM
Nice to know you´re still round. YOu´re very lucky indeed with TE. Mine just stinks, and stinks and I can´t wear it at all. It affects me in a very bad way.

Ermm..What do I think Parisians are like well... I think that you know what I think /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie, seduction is always about `seducing the brain´ of the other person. The good thing about that is you can do that in a public place. But why do you have so little time? Seduction just requires time.. it´s more fun that way.
That´s how I feel about it anyway.

Is it not true that Frances´ No1 hobby is adultery? I think they win the first place on those surveys /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
Maybe you´re just too shy could this be it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

frenchie
12-03-2002, 03:25 PM
AEw+TEw, 2 drops:1 spray (max.) is ok, believe me... I have a very sensitive nose and even a great perfume like Ysatis (Givenchy - I really love it) now gives me a headache...
Even if TE stinks from the bottle, the smell changes when it\'s on my skin, it smells a lot more like alcohol (its carrier if I remember well). When miwed with AEw, the scent is a little heavy in the beginning, but changes fairly quickly.
If you still want to try it, try it with AEw 4 drops, then 3, then... but never pure, it does smell like sweat.

So... french people\'s obsession is adultery ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif) if you think that kissing someone on the cheek to say hello (instead of shaking hands) is the beginning of adultery, then we are really obsessed by it !!!

To adultery, you can add watching football, eating good food and drinking wine or beer (which happens more and more among young people, alas)... ie always looking for good things. So we\'re a bit like the Lord of the rings\' hobbits, are\'nt we ? :-))

Your post made me laugh, I needed that !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Back to the original question....
I think the Swiss Heidi ran away with Peter....she had the hots for him for a long long time.
In regards to the other Heidi....nice, blonde, works out and has brains??? I DO wonder where THAT Heidi is....if you find her let me know!

CJ01
12-04-2002, 12:05 PM
I don´t even remember her

CJ01
12-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Well frenchie I don´t mean to say that a peck on the cheek and a hug is adulterous - although it´s a good place to start /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif right. But bonking everybody married or not, is or not? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
Now seeing as your parisian co-habitants are so active in the horizontal area of physical activities, I´m certain you will find someone in no time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

As for TE I only have the scented version and it still stinks no matter what I do. I´m thinking of doing a test with all the products I have in combination with EW which I have now managed to dilute and it don´t smell so bad now.
I think I MAY have thought of a way of diluting, and mixing the stuff so the smell gets neutralized a little but I have to work on it some more. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Have you tried yours out yet?
CJ

CJ01
12-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Oh and frenchie I did post a link for you and franki on the other part of the forum but I guess you don´t follow that one.

CJ01
12-07-2002, 02:43 PM
Come to think of it, maybe you don´t like that sort of thing so it´s just as well if you´ve not found it.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif (that´s a clue)