PDA

View Full Version : ALTER EGO SMELL PROBLEMS

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 08:50 PM
Has anyone had problems with the strong smell of AE (new version)? I have tried one or two drops behind my ears and most women seem to get away from you when they smell the intense AE smell. Does anyone think it has a pleasant scent? Do any girls like it? I really find it obnoxious. I don\'t understand how come most people in this forum extol AE. I have not gotten any positive reactions from it. Just negative.

Thanks.
Jordi

CJ01
11-30-2002, 06:18 AM
jordi I don´t like the scent either. Have you tried applying it elsewhere on you body other than behind your ears. This might help and mybe you need to use a bit less too. Maybe one rop instead of two. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 10:06 AM
I agree. The new scent of AE is way too strong and is unpleasant. I used to wear AE everyday when it had a light fragrance. But now I can\'t do that anymore because it really irritates me.

CJ01
11-30-2002, 10:54 AM
It still better than the old version because that one really stank. Funny though most of the guys here didn´t notice the smell at all in AE but I always did. I still have about half a bottle left and one or two months ago I tried it again. I covered it up with perfume and I still reaked! God knows what people around me must have been thinking when I went shopping. With the new version I have no problems at all! CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:51 PM
bump

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:47 PM
hmmm...

i rather like the smell of new AE...and two drops has been working quite well for me...

don\'t know what to tell ya. i guess what you could try is...try applying two drops either on or just below your collar bone...maybe the smell won\'t be so strong coming from under your shirt...