PDA

View Full Version : Tribulus for Teens?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 08:35 PM
Do you guys reccommend me taking tribulus? I\'m a teen and I don\'t think i have enough Testosterone in my body due to various reasons.

I read somewhere that even these new plastics used for waterbottles can seep into the drinkbottle water and act like estrogen in the body. Seems like soon all males will have to take T enhancing supplements since theres estrogen everywhere!

Bruce
11-30-2002, 03:46 AM
Honest to God, if I were your age and I suspected a problem like that, I would see a doctor and get hormone tests. They are easy to take. They just use your saliva to make the tests and can tell you a lot. If you do have estrogen problems, more T is not the solution anyway. See a doctor that knows what the heck he is doing.
Bruce

Watcher
11-30-2002, 12:44 PM
i 2ND That

MAL224610
02-01-2003, 07:02 PM
No, I do not recommend tribulus for teens. Its actions are not defined in general public yet. When you are a teen you will have more estrogen, and many teen males(60%) develop pseudogyno(much akin to baby fat). See a doctor if you suspect any abnormalaties, they will do blood work and warn if so. Water bottles and estrogen? Remember everything that is said is never 100% true, and usually mostly theory touted as law. There are more circulating enviromental toxins, and is more akin to increased epidemics of cancers(i.e.. NHL, Androgen related).

Mike

vitamins important for men
A,C,E,Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium
B- Low dose complex(high doses of B6 can inhibit Testosterone production). 10-25mg(25 max per day)

All things nutritional should be cleared by a doctor