PDA

View Full Version : headache relief?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 10:57 PM
Thanks to all of you who posted your experiences with mones. I just purchased some pheromones after reading through the last 2 months of posts.

I had a slight headache. I put on 1/2 a pack of SOE gel, 2 dabs of Pi/m and one drop or so of A1 and noticed that after about 5-10 minutes, my headache was gone!?! i didn\'t know mones could relieve headaches. anyone else?

also after the movie, as we were leaving a girl with her boyfriend in front of us kept looking back at me. it was dark, so i guess i could have imagined it but she did it several times. can\'t really count it as a hit, at most about 1/3.

fiddler

Zap
11-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Strange....actually I have found that wearing A1 cause me headache and I read the same comments from other people in the forum.....anyway, it would be interesting to know your results and conclusions about A1, I am still interested to know more about this

Bruce
11-29-2002, 07:42 AM
Fidler and Zap,
I think it is a question of finding the right balence for your system as pheromones have been shown to have an effect on hormone levels which could be a factor with headaches.

I used to have a problem with migraine headaches when I lived in Japan. Based on something I read somewhere, I got in the habit of using ylang ylang oil to clear them up in the early stages. I used to keep a small bottle in my card which is where I often noticed an attack coming on. It always seemed to do the job. Later when the ylang ylang scented Primal came out, I switched to wearing that.

I am not recommending this as a treatment for serious migraines, but for my minor once a month fluries it seemed to help.

Cheers,
Bruce

CptKipling
11-29-2002, 07:47 AM
-none and -nol (in that order of effectivness) do seem to have an effect on headaches. They also affect your general mood, for the most part improving it.