PDA

View Full Version : scratching my head

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 12:39 PM
How r u all? After a strange night, I thought I\'d share this with u. I\'m still scratching my head trying to understand. Being that we are unpredictable beings, I do not take things too seriously (yes, I have learned to laugh at myself and others).
We can analyze human behaviour, we can study sociology, we can examine patterns, read about hormones....but we will never fully understand the opposite sex.
Last week I ran into someone that I had met in South America. She was with a friend from Macedonia (Europe). A few days later, they invite me for some drinks at their place. When I arrive, the cute European girl tells me that she is happy to see me, pulls me to the side and starts asking very intimate questions. After 2 bottles of wine, my friend goes to bed and the European girl starts talking openly about sex and inquiring about fantasies, experiences etc. She looks at me boldly with twinkling eyes. However, she deliberately refrains from being close to me. The whole night I received antithetical messages. Mouth says one thing, body says opposite.
Next morning she calls me saying that she wants to see me again....and also tells me that she has a pretty russian friend that she wants me to meet. So I am here wondering what this girl wants. A big tease? An undecisive person?
I recall her saying that she likes to control people; thus, I wonder if by turning guys on, or grasping their attention, she gets a power trip.
I had on more AE than usual so I also wonder if she felt intimidated.
Any input? Thoughts? Inferences?

cuddlebear
11-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Join the club, my friend! Unlike animals, who \"have to\" react to nature\'s hormonal scents by engaging in sex, humans, due to awareness of existence, can react in an infinite number of ways to any particular stimulus, including the presence of pheromones. And it\'s hard to factor this in when trying to come up with the \"ultimate mix\". Frustrating? Yes. But human sexual life will never be boring due to this phenomenon. We will probably be scratching our heads for some time to come. But I think we can say pretty safely that synthetic pheromones do have some pretty amazing effects. I\'m no JVK to be sure, but I think he\'d agree that there are a staggering number of parameters we\'re dealing with in the whole science of attraction. But in your case, I\'d have to say that the stuff you were wearing was probably causing all the sex talk (but why not the sex?) from your new friend. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 03:38 PM
That girl sounds like trouble to me.

Unless, of course, she\'s setting up a threesome. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

But she sounds like a big tease...

cuddlebear
11-28-2002, 04:37 PM
Well, I hadn\'t considered the menage-a-trois! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-28-2002, 04:43 PM
Hey, letstryit, I remember you now! Hey, why don\'t we both just put on some LeMale and go over to FTR\'s house for inspection ?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 11:43 AM
JAJA!!!!
Redhead: I did think about this possibility! However, she tells me she has a \"very cute, SHY, russian friend\" that she wants me to meet. Of course, u never know, being shy in Russia might be a little different from being shy in the US; if that\'s the case, I might have an interesting weekend.
CBear: Hhmm....FTR lives up in the east coast from what I read and I DO have an uncle who lives in Falls Church. However, I dont know if I\'ll be in the States during the holidays! Now, Redhead, I think it\'s time to ask u if threesomes are written on ur Xmas wish list this year.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 01:00 PM
No, thank you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 01:11 PM
Hhmm...I thought so. Well....it isn\'t on my list for this year either. Santa asked me to write only priorities on the list.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 09:35 PM
my 2cents:

Girl (#1) you met somewhere in S. America invites you over and introduces you to european girl (#2). After a couple of bottles of wine girl #1 goes to sleep and leaves you with girl #2 making provocative suggestions (sexual questions) ? I understand the distance thing as this: she wants you to come to her. Walk to her. Kiss her. If she slaps you - OOPS, if she doesn\'t - Jackpot. And you didn\'t make a move? At all? Then she suggests a third party? (....and also tells me that she has a pretty russian friend that she wants me to meet) OK maybe she\'s an agent for marrying Russian women to Eastern men. But what the heck - take a shot at it man! IMHO - I took a shot at a girl the other day (100% random) and it turned out great /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
11-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Gotta second that sounds like trouble to me. Play along but be thinking that she is teasing if you feel like having a boring night well go along with it enjoy her company and remain on an friendship basis, maybe even fulfill her little fantasy by appearing to get turned on but long term take it as a light hearted bullshit act by this woman and move on.
Or as has been said try to take things further and see what happens or walk away and find someone willing to take things further.

koolking1
12-01-2002, 09:21 AM
I have to agree with the Ranger. In that situation I would have made an overt sexual gesture. Only two things can happen, a great night of sex or you\'ll be rebuffed. If rebuffed, you are the victim of a malicious teaser and best to move on. Perhaps she offered up her \"shy\" Russian friend because she didn\'t find you acting aggressively enough with her?? Who knows, but best to cut to the chase in this circumstance and not have to waste time afterwards \"wondering\".