PDA

View Full Version : Which one is it????

SonnyBlack
11-27-2002, 02:52 PM
Ive noticed that whenever I have high testosterone (after lifting heavy weights on my leg day...or supplementing with Tribulus or when I take big whiffs of Ew which causes a big test surge in me) I seem to get alot of attention from the ladies. Lots of stares and looks from them which say \"I want you now...\"I was wondering what is the pheromone that males pump out whenever their testosterone levels rise alot. Is it Rone???Cause it feels alot different from none....which is the one mone that we males pump out when our test levels rise dramatically???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 03:22 PM
Jkhol will probably provide a better answer but I think male produce \'rone and later, \'rone transform into \'none (if we don\'t shower before this process occurs maybe a day later).

For sure on a blind test of unmixed phero I put on different spot of my arms, my girlfriend picked up \'rone as being the most pleasurable and sexual driving mone.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 04:10 PM
I second that emotion...

marv14yag
11-27-2002, 04:19 PM
Yeah, it\'s what your body naturally produces, and testosteRONE is well RONE...It just increases what you naturally produce.

However, it\'s probably NOT pheromones but rather, after you lift a lot of weight, your muscles get pumped like 2 times bigger and you look bigger, and plus, some girls like sweat on dudes too...

But, yeah, same thing happens when I\'m lifting..I go ALL out lifting, but, when I\'m done, I\'m sweating, and my arms and chest etc, is pumped up, and I\'m a little red, etc, people get afraid of me, etc...

So, it\'s probably BOTH, but, what is happening is the body is 1. increasing the amount of sweat (what you NATURALLY produce) and

2. Testosterone increases RONE.

Bart

CptKipling
11-28-2002, 08:07 AM
I think its the majority of the bulk attractant pheros

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:10 PM
\"testosteRONE is well RONE\"

That\'s missleading... Testosterone doesn\'t equal androsterone ... It\'s not the same thing, even if we could say the `rone is a byproduct of testosterone...

Watcher
11-30-2002, 12:27 PM
Yeah when we sweat the pheros are present probably all of them in larger amounts plus a few 1000 compounds that arent being synthesiesd and sold yet. But yes this stuff is naturally occouring so when you work out you boost it.

Same thing occours with me without synthetic pheros but to a much lesser degree. Take the horny goat weed with the tribulus and women will at the least react and make sure you have plenty of water a good diet and are as fit as possible as this makes youre natural phero sig much more attractive.