PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE EDGE!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 12:40 PM
For all of the people here that use the edge and have had good results please tell me:

How many sprays you use and whereat and what kind of results you get depending on how many sprays you used and on the location of your body.

So far I\'ve been using 2 sprays on my shirt covered with about 3 or 4 sprays of polo. Ive tried one spray on each shoulder of my shirt, and 2 sprays directly on my chest area of my shirt, covered with cologne.

Its been 2 weeks and I havent been getting the type of results Ive heard other people getting. Is there anything else I should order that could help the edge or does spraying it on the skin dramatically change the results.

One more thing to add, I used 2 sprays one day without any cologne, and i remember some girls saying it smelled like BO bad when i was sitting next to them in class. So PLEASE HELP ME GET A COMBO THAT WILL GIVE THE RESULTS IVE HEARD

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 12:55 PM
also i was thinking about buying Alter Ego. I read back in a really old post where someone said that 1 spray of the edge to the shirt with 2 dabs of alter ego to the neck area created great results. My question is should i do this, and if i do will it really help that much, and also do you spray cologne on first, and then apply the pheromones, because ive been doing it the opposite way around? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

oscar
08-23-2001, 08:59 AM
geoffrey,

Try applying ONE spray of Edge directly to chest/abdomen area by lying down and spraying from waist toward face.Close your eyes just before firing the first time to make sure you don\'t get an eye-ful.Then spray on one, maybe two shots of your cologne (you know better than I how intense your cologne is and how much is delivered per spray).Sometimes Less is More.

AE is a great combo item for TE but it won\'t do much to mask TE\'s smell.AE\'s fragrance is great but I find it to be quite subtle unless one virtually splashes it on.You don\'t want to do this as, a.it\'s really expensive,and b.you don\'t need a lot to get results.

Try the one spray Edge as above with cologne,ON SKIN as that\'s where pheros like to live,and then later try adding a couple of dabs of AE to wrists,neck,temples,behind ears,moustache,beard,small of back,carotid artery,or wherever you like.Start with about four dabs of the AE.

For my chemistry, more than one spray of Edge would be serious overkill unless I were on a fast boat or in a situation where the wind was virtually ERODING my skin!

Good Luck images/icons/laugh.gif
Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2001, 09:24 AM
Sounds to me like you\'re wearing way too much of it. Try squirting 1/2 a pull onto your wrist and rub it onto the other one. It\'s really strong and it doesn\'t take much to work.

The spray bottle I use lets out 1/4 of what the origional bottle does, I had the best results putting one spray on my wrist and 2 in my hair for a total of 3/4 sprays and it worked like magic!

Let us know how it works,
Dylan

a.k.a.
08-23-2001, 10:11 PM
Everybody seems to be different.
One spray to the chest seems to be enough. Lately I\'ve been covering it with a couple drops of Global Notes oil based scents (Tropic Rains, Amber, Sandalwood, or Jasmine). For clubs and parties I use two sprays + Drakkar or a combo.(One spray on chest, one spray rubbed between wrists, a spritz of cologne over each.)
I\'ve recently also had great reactions with two sprays of Edge on a shirt covered with one spray of Bounce Country Morning fabric freshener.
Adding AE has never gotten me more hits, but it\'s gotten me a few really strong hits. I wear one spray Edge on the chest and one dab AE on wrists. Other combos that have worked are 1)one spray edge on chest + two dabs APC on neck; 2) one spray edge on chest two sprays IRPC on neck.
Just some ideas. Experiment to find your own ideal dose.