PDA

View Full Version : hits under 20 yrs?

qrius
11-27-2002, 04:27 AM
morn morn!

are there any about 15-18 year old guys out there whos had success with any products? i\'ve tried NPA, RM and SoE and can honostly say that i have -never- had one single hit credited to the chemicals... i have previously posted a simular post like this, and got alot of tips, tricks and hints that i tried out, without any results. i\'ve given the pheros 3 or 4 months now, and have actually given up on the products i allready have, so are there anyone out there on my age(18) or even younger who\'s had any results?

krtel
11-27-2002, 07:52 AM
Yes, I have had plenty of nice hits. I\'m 17 years old. How are you using your products? Like did you mix it? How much did you apply and where?

Also, I hope you aren\'t waiting in a corner and expecting some girl to come to you, because it won\'t happen that way. Lots of folks don\'t know what to look for in a pheromol hit, rather they expect girls to jump on them and go wild, and that isn\'t always the case.

Anyways, let me know.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 03:16 PM
Try AE and get the old one if you can. The old one doesn\'t smell too strong so you will be able to mix it 50/50 with your cologne. Get a small bottle with a dropper to make small batch of your mix, it\'s useful.

You can use about 4 drops of AE (or 8 drops if it\'s a 50/50 cologne mix). Let us know about the results.

If you feel like experimenting, buy the chem set and have fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 04:27 PM
I\'ve just turned 20, but have been using \'mones for a while now amougst people 18-22. My everyday mix is half and SOE gel pack spread around my neck with one dab of NPA right under my adams apple. Its very effective, i\'ve seen lots of changes in behaviour since i\'ve been wearing it, all positive. Lots of flirting and touchy feely stuff, i definitely recommend it. For going out i spice it up a little, going for 3/4 of an SOE gel pack and 1 and a half dabs of NPA (I just wipe the other half off). Girls really seem to get off on this mix and appear to like touching themselves when you have it on! Lectures this year have been soo cool! I\'ve been surrounded by girls all hair flipping and rubbing their legs!!!!!
Give it a try, it worked for me!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 05:49 AM
I\'m 20 yrs old..and i find that AE is my mainstay.i\'ll use 4 dabs of AE and cover it with 1/2 a pack of SOE gel. By dabs, i mean 2 drops..i found that by me being african american that i have to use a little more than the normal dosage because our skin distibutes the mones and oil so well...It\'s a great mix..i put 1 dab on each back of hand and 1 dab on each side of the neck,,then cover each dab will a little SOE...everyone wants to be your friend and women become really touchy feely. You\'ll really get wide variety of hits from women 18-25 i\'ve found. but AE and SOE I know work well for men our age.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:08 PM
I agree that a well balanced mix (with all 3 phero and lot\'s of nol) does make women very touchy feely. It was almost embarassing yesterday evening...

CptKipling
11-29-2002, 07:57 AM
I seccond (or is that 3rd) that idea. I posted some stuff about that in \"Some mixes worth trying\".

qrius
11-29-2002, 06:24 PM
of soe i\'ve tried everything from 2\" to 15\", without any increased chattiness or anything. of the NPA i\'ve tried from one to three dabs or so, and with the RM i\'ve tried three dabs or something. i\'ve tried all kinds of combo\'s and application spots without noticing any difference in the behaviour of those around me...think i will try AE though, sounds like it\'s a sure thing for those without any decent facial hair /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
11-29-2002, 06:26 PM
Since you\'ve already got SoE and NPA, make yourself some DD#1 and try it out.

- Krish

CptKipling
11-30-2002, 09:22 AM
Quirus check out my \"mixes worth trying thread\" for some ideas.

qrius
12-18-2002, 09:46 AM
i\'ve tried it without any results... i don\'t believe in the products i currently have (except for maybe SoE), at least not for me... i\'m thinking of a second order with atleast some AE. What do you think?

krtel
12-18-2002, 09:50 AM
AE sounds ok. I\'m not qualified to really comment on it because I personally don\'t like it much. However, AE is something that works really well for a lot of people. All I can say is try it.

- Krish

Watcher
12-18-2002, 12:04 PM
I did come up with a decent mix as far as DD#1 was concerned didnt i, wel the amount of thought that went into it shows that it does work. Plenty of success stories.