PDA

View Full Version : Woman version Ebooks

Tom
11-27-2002, 12:17 AM
Anybody have/know where to get ebooks for woman ?.

For man to get woman there is many ebooks in the net. but I only find few for woman to get man.
and very difficult to find the one which we did not need to pay it.

It is much easier to get man version, to get woman.

Thanks

CJ01
11-27-2002, 09:21 AM
Tom we don´t need them and we don´t want them. Only exception perhaps to have something to laugh at. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 10:44 AM
E-books? E-books??!?! We don\'t need no steenking E-books!!

We have the Wonder Bra!

CJ01
11-27-2002, 11:29 AM
I wonder if gay people are confronted with so much tripe as well.

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2002, 01:54 PM
Come on Tom! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif It\'s Okay to try and get browny points....but men get laid by labor, women get laid by choice. They have \"The Rules\" and the male bodypart accepters...they don\'t need no stinking ebook. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!

CJ01
11-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Speaking of which I don´t think men don´t need that [censored] either. It just screws up their perceptions. I think all those books and websites are not only insulting to any women but to men also.

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2002, 04:52 PM
CJ you could have a point there, but I have to admit, there are some things in them that could help a lot of \"I don\'t knowers.\" I\'ve seen things in them such as opening the door for a lady, and that\'s so positive. And I\'ve seen some funny stuff in them as well. I like laughing as much as I like making people laugh - positive. For some reason, that stuff gives a lot of men confidence, or motivation to move forward. Don\'t ask me how or why...they just do. The bottom line is...we as adults know right from wrong. Rude is wrong, but people chose it anyway. Racism is wrong, but people teach their kids that anyway, not even thinking about the world is ugly enough without adding that extra burden on them. Another ugly example is abuse....why would one stay with someone that abuses them? Not all people do, but there are a lot that does. Go figure...but they do. It\'s like...there are more women on this earth than men...by a long shot. Is it just me, or doesn\'t it make more sense to get ONE man, and do all you can to keep him since there is a shortage? No, I\'m not saying take the B.S. It does....BUUUUT women cheat on men just as much as men cheat on women. Doesn\'t make any sense to me...but they do. Boys and girls will have their toys...let\'em. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

sophie
11-27-2002, 08:07 PM
I think it is because men like rules or formulas, but women just don\'t work/think that way. We know better!! (no offense meant). It\'s the Mars/Venus theory again, we just operate differently.

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
I agree with you love, but like always, every man doesn\'t think the same. Rules or formulas don\'t click with me...I have methods that I go through, but time is my true storyteller when it comes to women. I\'ve danced with the wolves, and I kept my eyes and ears open. Time unfolds all, and not even the Oscar winning performers can outlast it. You say women don\'t work like that, but some do. Maybe not you, but they do. Especially the materialistic ones. I used to think that women thought that I was stupid from the things that they tried to pull, but I\'ve learn that women think all men are stupid. It\'s amazing how you can figure a person out by just LISTENING. It\'s like no one can explain why when a woman messes up, she gets mad if you don\'t forget it, but when the man messes up...he never gets to live it down. I\'ve even heard someone say, because I\'m a woman, so I can. Duhhhhhh! Stay in the light!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Rules/methods...it still doesn\'t click. One thing for sure...everybody can say they know what women want, even women, buuuuuut even they can\'t pin point it. It\'s a mess, it\'s always been a mess, and it will always be a mess. Mobley\'s rule to dealing with women is...if you stop trying to figure them out, the better off you will be. Works for me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You say you know better, and I\'m not offended, but open your eyes, and look around. I\'m sure you KNOW...there are lots of women that don\'t have a clue. Yes, men too. Some can\'t start a day without a cup of drama. As for me...I\'ll take a cup of coffee, and plenty of sugar please. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Some don\'t know how to love....but they will swear that they do. One thing for sure....LOVE does NOT hurt. Tater!!!

xxxPantero
11-27-2002, 09:55 PM
well here\'s one tip for women that might be found in such books -

you KNOW you can always get a guy to do something if you bust his ego for not doing it - like \"oh, you\'re not a man if you don\'t take out the garbage\" or some such crap like that. okay, he\'ll do it, but trust me, his interest in you will go down a WHOLE LOT every single time he hears that kind of sh*t

a better way for a woman to get a guy to do something she wants him to do, and have him love her more for it and eager to do it more, is \"oh you look so manly when i see your big strong arms holding up those heavy garbage bags... it makes me want to f*ck your brains out\" these work 1000X better if you do it in front of his friends, and they think he\'s \"the man\" and you become his \"awesome\" wife who they all wish their wives were like

just a tip

also, i hate it when women say \"oh i don\'t need to read any sex books\" and then they tell the guy to go read them - if you want to have mind-blowing sex, both partners have to know some good moves, not placing the quality of the sex on the shoulders of the man. plus i devour up cosmopolitans/glamours/jane as well as maxim/stuff/men\'s health/men\'s fitness for sex tips on both sides. i work at a barnes & noble, so i try to see how it is on both sides of the fence /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2002, 10:19 PM
Big P - I\'m not trying to rain on your parade...honestly. But I\'d never have that discussion with my woman as for the trash. I wouldn\'t let a woman take out trash, so that discussion would never take place.

Next - you have to watch having your buddies wanting their wives to be like yours, because that starts forest fires. Meaning, since their wife/girl is not like yours....the next best thing on their wish list.....YOURS.

Sex is like bodybuilding...you have to learn what stimulates what. Then let your heart lead the way...foreplay, in betweenplay, afterplay, and everything will be just fine. If you\'re just on a one nighter - just huff it! As for the books...lots of women are just like men...they tell themselves that they know what they\'re doing, and some honestly believe that they do, but duhhhhhhhh!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Come on ladies...Mr. P needs some guidance. He\'s in your forum...help the fella out! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

xxxPantero
11-27-2002, 10:22 PM
i know, i was using the trash thing as an easy example

hm.......... yeah i never considered about the jealousy factor. even if my guy friends are happy with their own gf, i STILL wouldn\'t trust them.

MOBLEYC57
11-27-2002, 10:27 PM
O.K. Cool on the trash thingy!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

When it comes to my lady...Rule number one...trust nobody!!!
Rule number two...never forget rule number one!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 05:30 AM
Mobley AND Pantero, I think good advice - I learned not to bust a guy\'s ego; it just doesn\'t work -- you definitely go farther with flattery -- and Mobley, oh man oh man, do I know what you mean with your two rules. That goes for women, too, with their men.

sophie
11-28-2002, 06:33 PM
you\'re a smart man Mobley. Points taken.

MOBLEYC57
11-28-2002, 07:05 PM
FTR - The ego thing goes both ways, or shall I say for both males and females. Flattery doesn\'t work with me, but a kiss with a ummmmm baby hug will! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Those rules are golden...it protects the heart, and yes, it\'s good advice for both. Rule number three...my friends don\'t come by and wait inside for me to come home! If I\'m not there, they keep stepping, or she will tell them to come back when I\'m home. Got to have it that way...no exceptions!!

Sophie - Thank you! And it\'s a good point...hope you never get to figure, feel, or understand why. Not a wanting lesson to learn. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Tater!!