PDA

View Full Version : difference

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 08:03 PM
okay over a year of using pheromones, im embarrased to ask... What is the difference between NONE, NOL, RONE, and Couplins???

I think that NONE is to make you seem tougher, more man-ly, and NOL is more for girls???
Which one is the one that makes you more chatty, happy spirited????

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 09:45 PM
NOL is the chatty one .. also the friendly mone ... also the one that it is impossible to OD on ... somewhere there is a good simple breakdown ... I\'ll have to go find it ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 09:53 PM
OK I found it, it\'s currently on page 3 .. Alchemist\'s post in \"From hits to action\" ... doesn\'t cover A1 and Copulins but is my favorite of the NONE/NOL/RONE summaries. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 09:58 PM
You can\'t OD on -nol?!?!? FANTASTIC!!! this changes everything! I was worried about 2 sprays of cool-scent not because of the smell - because I didn\'t want to OD on a-nol ..... this is great news. Woo hoo!

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 10:04 PM
As far as I know, this is absolutely true. No one has ever reported (that I know of) an instance of an OD on NOL and I have worn many times the necessary amount with no adverse reaction whatsoever ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 10:33 PM
Wait a minute, I thought you couldn\'t OD with NONE, or is it just APC specifically? See, when I put on straight APC like it\'s going out of style, chicks come to bump and grind like there\'s no tomorrow. Course, I DO dance really well also and THAT definitely attracts the women.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 10:52 PM
There is a difference between what would be an OD in a nightclub, and what would be an OD in starbucks. I have worn tons of pheros and OD\'d at the bar area, but then been fine once I hit the dance floor. I think the pheros are more accepted at larger doses when your bumping and grinding, either that or no-one can tell who stinks. my 2cents.

Zap
11-26-2002, 11:51 PM
Yes......I take the bus with only a drop of RM and for sure I have the two sits next to me empty....however, in a club none works great in large amounts.....

I was wondering if only SOE and the chem. sets are the only options to get NOL or RONE

franki
11-27-2002, 02:54 AM
\"also the one that it is impossible to OD on \"

Well, You can get kind of spaced out when you use too much nol. Things like headaches and tiredness are reported to happen when you use too much NOL.

When you are putting on synthetic pheromones your phero-output is already a few hundres times more than normal. I wouldn\'t go too crazy on the NOL, because from a certain point the negative effects will be bigger than the positive ones (and that\'s called an OD).

cuddlebear
11-27-2002, 04:57 AM
I have never had any OD experience with NOL so that\'s what I based my statement on ... also I was more focused on what was too much for the target as opposed to what was too much for the wearer. I have never had any noticeable effect on me from NOL and I have worn extremely high amounts of it. Of course, there\'s a lot of variance between different users and pheros so of course that may just be me. But I had read very little about NOL ODs. Certainly there wouldn\'t be a NOL overdose from 4 sprays of Cool Scent. Probably not from the whole bottle. Anyway, someone said NONE was the one you couldn\'t OD on? Boy, there are a lot of posts that would conflict with that one. Well, anyway, I do qualify my statement with the addendum that different people do have different results. I just can put on unlimited amounts of NOL, as far as I am aware. Later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

jose
11-27-2002, 06:57 AM
From what I understand APC doesn\'t have much None in it, so you can put more on and not OD. Its products like RM and PI/m that have very high content of None that you should watch out for. I don\'t think you can OD on Nol myself, I\'ve worn two gel packs one time and had no negative reactions from people.

CptKipling
11-28-2002, 08:13 AM
These summaries need to be in the cookbook, at least have them more detailed