PDA

View Full Version : the way you shower...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Okay, as I\'ve been experimenting... The past few days I\'ve been showering differently, like using different shampoo, different soap/--- liquid or solid... and I\'ve noticed that this does indeed affect the way phero\'s work (well sordove, minor). I don\'t know about anyone else, but has anyone else noticed this??? oh and wearing less or more deoderant!
-Peter

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 08:20 AM
bump

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 03:11 PM
Good point.

Most people use way too much deodorant. Deodorant should be used to control the level of smell, not to completely annihilate it. When showering every day, most people wouldn\'t need any deodorant and some people would need just a little bit. Maybe more in very hot weather.

I use just a little bit of an \"unscented\" deo if I have to be in a social environment and I don\'t use any if I stay home with my girlfriend.

Now my girlfriend begs me not to use phero everyday because she want to be able to smell the real me once in a while... Draw your own conclusion.

marv14yag
11-28-2002, 06:41 PM
You know, when you do the swipes under the arms, how much do people here usually use?

And, I have tried less, you\'re right, you only need enought o help along the scent, not cover it up.

Bart