PDA

View Full Version : SOE gel standallone ...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 02:01 PM
I just joined the forum and these are my experiences so far with the SOE gel:
I am 20 years old, good looking, but shy when it comes to women, so I decided to try pheros.
The fist time I put SOE on, my mother told me I smelled great and she almost immediately started to laugh (she was in a really bad mood, so this is why I believe those pheros do work!) I usually use a half pack of SOE gel (on my neck and wrists). In the beginning I felt great but after a while I felt sick and weak, and people said there\'s something strange about me.....
On saturday I went to a club with my pheros on: I looked happy, got no response, it even looked like people went away from me!

I think that my body doesn\'t produce enough amount of -none, too much nol
I believe in pheros now but maybe I should use something else?
I will appreciate your reply and advice. I really need help. Thank you a lot!

Gerund
11-26-2002, 02:06 PM
hehe Tommy

You are experiencing what 99% of forum members seem to experience: trying to figure out what works, when, and on which people...

Ultimately, it seems inescapable that you\'ll need to do a lot of trial-and-error, although some members will have input to help you narrow things down a bit...I have almost no experience with SOE gel, other than to decide I think the roll-on works a little better...

Good luck to you.

krtel
11-26-2002, 02:07 PM
The \"sick and weak\" feeling is a side effect of too much androstenol. Laziness is also a side-effect. Another thing is, girls are rarely ever going to approach you, you have to approach them. Every now and then, sure, a girl might approach you. Even if you\'ve got mones on, it\'s still your task as the guy to approach the girl.

What products do you have? How many SoE gel packs do you have? Also, when you went to that club, what was your goal? If it was to meet a girl, then you should have androstenone. Well anyways, let me know.

- Krish

Watcher
11-26-2002, 03:26 PM
Its just a matter of long term use and getting a second instinct for them.
The more background knowledge and actual experience will increases the chances for an individual of success. Thats the right idea with the xtras that bruce includes in that new users get a wide variety of products along with their order to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 05:02 AM
Thanks for your advice!
The SoE gel packs is the only phero product I have right now but I\'ll definitely order something with -none in the future.
When I went to that club my goal was to meet a girl, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend more then a year ago, so I\'d like to meet some new girls. I think I\'ll have to learn to approach them.....maybe JB# 1 or Alter Ego will work for me?

regards from Belgium!
Tommy

krtel
11-27-2002, 07:22 AM
Your welcome. First of all, stay away from *anything* with NPA in it. The reason I say this is because of your goal, which is the same as mine. From the looks of it, your not looking for a one night stand, but rather a lasting relationship. That takes JB#1 out of the picture, which has been noted to work awesome in clubs, but because NPA is involved, it will only get you one-night stands. It won\'t leave any lasting effects.

Alter Ego, well, while it does have lasting effects, I am not too sure how well it works in a club-environment. I guess someone might wanna fill in the gap there. Sounds like an idea though! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you have the extra money to invest in yourself, I\'d suggest getting yourself a bottle of Primal Instinct and putting on maybe 2 drops covered with SoE gel. That would be a dosage similar to my mix KR#1 which is SoE & PI @ 7:3, which seems to have some nice lasting effects + consistent hits.

- Krish