PDA

View Full Version : A big question

alien2002
11-26-2002, 12:00 PM
Now, we all read and discussed on ways to use pheromones to have more sex, bla bla.
But I\'m sure that many of us, like myself are trying not to have just many girls, but to get the attention of that special one. They say that not the quntity matters, but the quality. Let\'s say for example that you want to go on a date with a very special girl, you like her very much, etc. This particular case excludes testing the mixes, to get the one that works - and I think that every pheromone work for a type of person - not the one that uses them but the one that is supposed to react to them. In this dating case if you make a single mistake you can kiss goodbye that girl, and maybe or maybe not regret it for the rest of your life.
What kind of mixes or products have the greatest success in this case?

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 05:02 PM
Wow, that\'s a big question dude, we all have our own pheromone signature I believe, we find what works best for us after trial and error. I\'m going to let someone on the forum who is more experienced with the different products here advise you on first time use, but if you\'re in a make or break situation and you haven\'t used mones before, it might take a lucky guess, \'fraid to say. Hey, guys, let\'s help him out ... any ideas? Cuddles

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 05:05 PM
Actually, I don\'t know if you\'re really a newbie to mones or not so forgive me if I misunderstood that, but it\'s hard to say that one mix will always work in a particular case ... I know I wouldn\'t want to GUARANTEE anything if it was going to be a now-or-never deal. Well, I hope we can help at any rate. Cuddles

druid
11-26-2002, 05:25 PM
I don\'t think it is good to put this much into one girl before you really even know her. If she is that important try charming her and don\'t worry so much about wearing the right mones.

But if I had to pick a phero product I would go with SOE. It might not work to your advantage by impressing her but you should not have to worry about her running away because she is offened -- like what can happen with a heavy none product.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 07:11 PM
To be honest I would go naked (no mones)
You may find yourself too distracted trying to figure out if they\'re working or not. Or worse ODing and losing her. I would go natural and then slowly work them in if she shows some interest in the \"real\" you. An SoE gel pack prolly wouldn\'t kill your chances, but like I said - you may pay more attention to that than to what she\'s talking about. And women hate it when we don\'t listen attentively.

cuddlebear
11-26-2002, 07:23 PM
Good point but there\'s something about this \"science of attraction thing\" ... once a moner always a moner, the poor guy may be distracted by thoughts like \"what would she have done if only I\'d worn the mones?\" ... I can\'t remember the last time I \"went naked\" (although I might for the FM Inspector General) ... from what I\'ve read and learned from experience I would go with NOL if anything. As far as I know, no one is repelled by it, only attracted or neutral. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-28-2002, 08:18 AM
You could try a few dabs of AE with no problems