PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the helpful advice

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 08:05 PM
This is to respond to all the cynics who came out of the woodwork. I\'m new to the forum and wasn\'t sure where to look for my info. Thanks, biteme, for showing me the Asian thread. It DIDN\'T completely answer my problem but it helped some. And thanks, franki, for your help.

I DID look extensively through archives and all the posts before asking the Forum for help. That\'s why the Forum is here - to allow us to help each other.

Oh yeah, and not to get the females drooling or anything, but rather to confirm a point of question, YES, I AM a muscular bodybuilder with an actual set of eight-pack abs and minimal body fat. I\'m just a bit shy around the ladies and value the edge that pheromones can give me.

Finally, the RIGHT \"concoction\" smeared on my body CAN and, has in the past, rendered females defenseless to my charms. At least, that was my experience in the Bahamas. There I used a spray cologne called\"Pheromone\" but it\'s too big to put in the pocket. Females feel free to say aye or nay to how you act when you\'re CRAZY for a guy but don\'t know why(That\'s pheromones at work).

I\'m just a \"newbie\" and need to learn my way around.

Watcher
11-25-2002, 08:42 PM
Good luck out there, now go stir some women out there like myself who is and has a good old six pack like youreself. Ive got reduced body fat and with those pheros at work everyone gets confused.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 08:52 PM
I know EXACTLY what you mean. For me, not only do I loooove to dance, which keeps the physique in top shape, but hey, that draws the ladies in even more. Can\'t wait to find the perfect pheros for my chemistry. Look out, ladies, HERE I COME!!!