PDA

View Full Version : What's in this little brown bottle??

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 11:08 AM
hi i have the same problem as a.k.a.before I discovered love-scent I ordered some (so-called) APC from another site(http://www.pheromone-aphrodisiac.com/gotoa.htm). It took forever to get to me, came in a plain brown envelope (no bubble wrap or any kind of padding), and looked like your description. It didn\'t have a scent, wasn\'t oily, and I don\'t recal any pheromone smell. I got non results after using but, considering the price, I felt ripped off.
Maybe you got ripped off too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 12:19 PM
Sounds like an experience i had with an australian pheromone site the only one actually i wont mention names suffice to say the stuff was shit and i wont be doing that again, love-scent is a good site im expecting my order either today or tomorrow as i ordered last wednesday and the mailing from the states via first class airmail international takes about 4 to 7 or 8 days as the usps postal service site says so here comes fun lol i will keep everyone updated on my results

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 10:12 PM
I was supposed to recieve my 30 mL bottle of APC a while ago and after writing a few emails to the people in charge today i received a small bottle in an unmarked envelope. I opened up the envelope and there was a small, brown (see-through) glass vial with a black cap and NO labels. I opened it up and it had a small hole for finger dabbing. The bottom of the bottle says 10 mL.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS?? images/icons/crazy.gif
It has to be a pheromone product because I hadn\'t ordered anything else in two months. Thanks for any help. Any ideas, don\'t hesitate to tell me!

a.k.a.
08-22-2001, 10:42 PM
Once, before I discovered love-scent I ordered some (so-called) APC from another site. It took forever to get to me, came in a plain brown envelope (no bubble wrap or any kind of padding), and looked like your description. It didn\'t have a scent, wasn\'t oily, and I don\'t recal any pheromone smell. I got some results after using large quantities, but, considering the price, I felt ripped off.
Maybe you got ripped off too. images/icons/frown.gif

CJ01
08-22-2001, 10:43 PM
sounds curious! Who sent you this bottle? Not Bruce for sure! images/icons/crazy.gif