PDA

View Full Version : NPAnimale

Whitehall
11-25-2002, 11:20 AM
Here\'s a winner! Wore it to the store and I had women following me around, broaching conversation, telling me it (and I) smelled \"manly.\" I call it \"NPAnimale.\"

\"Animale\" cologne - 4 parts

NPA - 2 parts

Super Primal Conc - 2 parts (mostly concentrated \'nol - you can substitute Chem set \'nol or PI/w)

In general, I prefer to go light on the fragrance since I won\'t wear too much. That way the pheromone concentration is high. \"Animale\" is a very musky, intense scent, not at all suitable for the office, but great for the ladies.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 11:23 AM
For the records that\'s about none:1 / nol:2.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 01:33 PM
so do u think primal concentrate works? i have that as well as NPA...so perhaps i should mix both in my favorite cologne and give it a try?

Whitehall
11-25-2002, 02:29 PM
The \'nol in SP Concentrate helps temper the reactions to the \'none so I do think it helps. Other concentrated unscented \'nols should work as well. Remember that Animale is a very animal-smelling cologne in the first place albeit in a synthetic way. I got a mini bottle to experiment with.

oscar
11-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Alchemist,

You\'re assuming SPC is the same concentration as chem-set Nol.
I can assure you it isn\'t.
My guess would be that it\'s about 1/5 as concentrated.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
11-25-2002, 04:20 PM
I think the amount of \'nol in NPAnimale is variable and subject to personal optimization and ingredients on hand. The formula I gave was a successful first atempt with stuff I had. I assume that additional \'nol will seldom risk OD and the overall balance becomes a matter of economy and fragrance balance.

I\'ll say again - I was very impressed with the reactions!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 12:21 PM
I\'m assuming because he said it could be substitued by PI/w ...

oscar
11-26-2002, 01:52 PM
Alchemist,

You\'d probably want to adjust the Nol proportions downward if substituting either PI/w or Chem-Set Nol in place of Super Primal Concentrate.

I did a side by side sniff test on the backs of my hands using three drops each of SPC and C-S Nol. After the alcohol evaporated the C-S Nol hand had a faint but distinct phero aroma while the SPC hand didn\'t noticeably emit an aroma at all. That, combined with the fact that TBM got info from IR stating that SPC was \"20% Androstenol\" leads me to believe that it\'s probably .020% A-Nol, one-fifth the concentration of Chem-Set Nol (.1%), and slightly weaker when compared to PI/w\'s (.11%) Nol content. Again, this is conjecture based on the extremely improbable concentration figure provided by IR and the interpretation of my testing.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=38394&page =&view=&sb=&o= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=38394&page =&view=&sb=&o=\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif