PDA

View Full Version : Avid user, hits

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 01:25 AM
I\'m an avid user of pheromone products from love-scent. Just wanted to post my results after using pheros for a year. Hits I\'ve been getting have been numerous and varied depending what products I was using at the time, but wanted to post my more notable ones.

So far, Primal Instinct, APC and Scent of Eros gel have been the most effective for me.

PI/APC combo:

Woman who was cutting my hair, her hands began shaking and kept chatting and wouldn\'t shut up. She was obviously reacting to the combo I was wearing and seemed extremely nervous. Obviously an OD, but accidentally became a VERY useful application when working. (law enforcement officer) Belligerent males I came in contact with became compliant and less agitated and seemed to give me a greater amount of respect although intoxicated or just plain assholes to everyone else in the room. VERY HELPFUL as alot of the usual suspects I come in contact with are larger than me. I am only 5\'6\" and 150#.

APC alone
Primal Instinct alone:

Often get \"head turns\" when wearing them. People seem friendlier when I am wearing them. People comment, guys and girls, asking me what cologne I am wearing. (great ice breaker). I usually wear oil-based colognes. Cheapo stuff/copy-cat versions of brand name colognes, so nothing really special or anything they probably haven\'t smelled before. Have had some success in getting laid more than I used to. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Women seem to be attracted to me in and out of uniform more than before using pheros. Sometimes the uniform enhances this, so I guess \"It\'s the uniform\" myth does hold some water. LOL Guys seem to be friendlier, even strangers. The practical applications of pheros are, for the lack of a better word, Cool! People seem more attentive to what I have to say and to my presence. My ability to successfully persuade difficult individuals during the course of my workday seems to have improved.

APC/SOE gel:

This combo KICKS ALL ASS. Need to reorder FAST! Just started experimenting with this combo when I received the free samples of SOE gel with my last order of APC. Couple of drops APC rubbed on the back of my neck as usual and I rubbed my hands thru my hair afterwards. Massaged in 1 packet of gel on my throat, chest and forearms and went clubbing. Unknown really young-looking girl, I hope she was at least 21 to be in that club, literally came out of nowhere and sat on my lap. She asked if she could sit here. Before I could reply she plopped herself down in my lap and began talking to me. A song came on and she said it was her favorite and tried to literally drag me on the dance floor. Second strange woman began talking to me, showed me her pierced belly button and began hugging me, saying she couldn\'t help herself and didn\'t want to stop. Received numerous comments and sniffs from girls AND guys. That part worried me, because I was getting hits off of guys as well. Having several rather large, rough looking men sniff at my neck and commenting that I smell good was a little disconcerting. LOL My guy friends also seemed to interact with me differently when I use this combo. They\'ve gotten a bit more \"touchy-feely\". Pats on the back, playful headlocks, arms on my shoulder, etc. like we\'re kids again. Several of them have started coming to me with \"personal\" stuff, like arguments with the wife, what should they do?, work problems, life, etc. I find this odd. Cops mostly have the \"Superman-I can handle it mentality\". This is a new development.

Will keep you posted on any new experiences.

Chris

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 09:34 AM
APC/SOE is basically lot\'s of nol with a little bit of rone and none.

That\'s about the kind of ratios I\'m experimenting these days. (Will have to order some more nol soon...)

The more I experiment the more I think a simple 1-2-1 none-nol-rone ratio would be good (or maybe 1-3-1 for a more social kind of combo).