PDA

View Full Version : ALTER EGO SMELL

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 10:09 PM
I have been trying Alter Ego for a few days. I have used 2 or 3 drops (one or two behind my ears and one on my neck or chin). So far I have not had any good reaction from it, rather, I have noticed that people get away from me when I am wearing it. I am not sure about this though. It could just be my imagination or coincidence. Indeed I find the AE smell really strong and unpleasant. Does anyone think so too???
Most people praise AE. I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience as me.
As a consequence, I get less confident in approaching women when I wear AE.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Jordi

Watcher
11-24-2002, 11:56 PM
Cut back to 1 drop as 2 or 3 drops may be a bit much for you.
But it must be noted that some people will react negativley to this stuff, not everyone along with the positive responses negative reactions like the one you have noted will and do occour all the time - its not discussed much but it happens.

This is just proof that the actual androgens are at work, or if want to greatly reduce the negative cut the anone out.

Have you tried the SOE gel packs that have come with youre alter ego. It has just nol and rone which should make people really chatty and be more willing to verbalise.

Let us know how you get along.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 12:07 AM
But are the negative reactions due to the none content of AE or to the strong smell of the fragrance?? Also, can I wear JB#1 (two sprays on neck and face) and AE (behind ear or neck) at the same time? How about also wearing Scent of Eros and after shave (from Aramis) with some NPA in it (all at the same time).

Thanks.

Jordi

Watcher
11-25-2002, 12:09 AM
Could be either you really just need to play around a bit.
On the SOE NPA thing yeah you can wear it all at the same time. You might get some responses that wya

CJ01
11-25-2002, 05:34 AM
I agree with watcher. You´re probably using too much. Plus try to cover it up with some nice cologne. Personally I fing AE works best with the armpit trick. good luck

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 05:22 PM
bump

CptKipling
11-26-2002, 08:12 AM
Which version are you using?