PDA

View Full Version : From hits to action

Zap
11-24-2002, 01:05 AM
Hello everybody,

After several weeks wearing pheromones, I have to say that this thing works in relation to hits. In the clubs, in streets, in bars, in the uni. this thing works very well. However, I have to say that I have not been able to capitalize those hits. Perhaps I am a little slow.I suppose it is mattern of time. I think that after I get my first girl the rest will be easier....it would be interesting to know if other people have had similar experiences.....or perhaps those who have passed this stage can give us some advices about what to do and what not to do.

khan
11-24-2002, 04:54 AM
hi zap, what sort of hits u been gettin and what r u using, i get a lot of dihls and stuff but usually never do anything as im not very confident

jose
11-24-2002, 05:30 AM
Well if you\'re getting DITHL looks and some flirting from women, the best strategy would be to introduce yourself and get that home phone number. I read all the time that guys let these beautiful women walk away and never get that phone number. It will take some confidence on your part, but if it\'s a HIT \"no doubt about it\" situation, get that contact information or take her to your place and have some wild sex. The sex part depends on what kind of circumstances your in at the time.

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 10:03 AM
OK my .02! This is a natural progression because you are going from a stage (pre-mone) where you weren\'t getting hits and as a result your confidence level is low. Next stage is where mones have an effect but you\'re not used to getting hits so your confidence isn\'t up to the level to where you can capitalize. But repeated hits increases confidence. So go through the stages, you\'re doing good. And before you know it you will be like Boobster or Jamboot ... by the way I\'ve been there and done that .. takes one to know one ... keep us posted ... Later, Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 12:28 PM
well...once you have felt that you\'ve talked to her enough, which should be very easy with the mones...then just be like it was so and so meeting you and let\'s continue this conversation some other time or whatever and get her number
just let it be natural and there shouldn\'t be any shame to it

Zap
11-24-2002, 01:37 PM
Hi,

Well, I have been using different things but JB#1 seems to be the best for clubs, PI/m also gives good reactions. Recently I was testing A1 mixed with RM but I have not see any interesting reaction....actually I do not know if A1 is good to get hits or the best way to mix it?

Zap
11-24-2002, 01:49 PM
I think that my main problem since wearing pheromones is that I am forgeting about the effort part, and waiting something magic to happen......I think that everything has to be natural as some of u say.

I do not know if the effect of pheromones on a girl can last too long. I am saying this because I met a girl in a bar, spent the whole night talking, dancing, laughing....everything was great...the effect of mones was obvious....however, after calling her she has been avoiding me..... This has been my main hit during the last weeks.

krtel
11-24-2002, 02:09 PM
\".......do not know if the effect of pheromones on a girl can last too long. I am saying this because I met a girl in a bar, spent the whole night talking, dancing, laughing....everything was great...the effect of mones was obvious....however, after calling her she has been avoiding me..... This has been my main hit during the last weeks. \"

That sounds like the typical problem NPA has been known to have. It can\'t get you past the 24-hour rule unlike PI, which has been reported to be much more stable.

- Krish

Watcher
11-24-2002, 04:38 PM
On products having a more long term and stable effect the 3 following would be good.

PI AE and SOE
Actually i should add Rogue Male also, the one thing that is fairly regular is the Arone seems to enable a longer term effect to take place.

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 04:42 PM
RONE increases longevity of the mix? Hmmm ... Might be worth looking into for that reason alone? Hmmm ....

Watcher
11-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Not the longevity of the mix, ive been misunderstood.

Only thing rone seems to do is boost how good nol works.
But also with rone in the mix, it seems to influence those people who have been exposed to youre phero mix for some time and might not react as much, like a phero target that has put u into the LJBF zone even with constant exposure to you, but add soem Arone and they will react with sexual body language every time.

cuddlebear
11-24-2002, 05:03 PM
Well that\'s interesting too ... RONE puts the spice back in a flagging attraction? But couldn\'t that just be cuz it\'s something different? What if you wore RONE and NOL first, then when the relationship went into LJBF, added NONE then? Would that have the same bounce-back effect, I wonder? Interesting stuff at any rate ... RONE confuses me more than the others. Cuddles

Watcher
11-24-2002, 11:24 PM
Im men in signals musculiny (not direct sexual attraction) but of being trustworthy manly and dependable.
Ive also read from james kohl that it signals the degree of hetro-ness in a guy. So a guy that pumps out heaps is more likley not to be gay in anyway.
Which gets confusing because high amounts of nol attract gay guys and however rone enhances it.
Heck the stuff works so i use it thats about it. DHEA supplements also boost natural rone levels. As it is the internal form of rone. Its a long chain fatty acid for anyone interested also.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 10:08 AM
What I found out through experimentations :

none = sexual beast
nol = entertaining guy, let\'s giggle/talk/have fun/relax
rone = serious and dependable male

High \'none mix works well if your around someone who\'s horny and already want to have sex. It just unlock the doors from repressed desire to wild outgoing sex.

Adding nol will help you to look more friendly and adding rone will help you to look like a serious man (who won\'t just disapear next morning).

nol : you\'r funny
nol+rone : you\'r interesting and you know what you\'r talking about

Alchemist\'s none-nol-rone ratios
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For \"scouting\" in clubs : 1-3-1 (1-4-1 if you look big and scary)
For when you go to a date : 1-2-1 (1-3-1 if you look big and scary or 2-2-1 if you\'r really sure whe wants to do you)
For when you want to get wild with your girlfriend (when she\'s ovulating): 2-1-1 (or even more \'none if she likes to be submissive)
For general social interaction : 1-3-2 (my generic leader mix)

Does it makes sense to you ?

franki
11-25-2002, 10:11 AM
\"High \'none mix works well if your around someone who\'s horny and already want to have sex. It just unlock the doors from repressed desire to wild outgoing sex.\"

No, I don\'t think that\'s true. A-none rather seems to MAKE some women horny.

Granted, they must be in the good part of their cycle. Is it that what you call \"horny\" ???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 10:14 AM
Well, that\'s pretty much the same thing.

I would say it makes her even more horny if she\'s already open to it. If she\'s not, it only makes you look like a predator.

cuddlebear
11-25-2002, 10:16 AM
Wow, that\'s some of the best information I\'ve ever seen! A guy could work with THOSE statistics!! I\'ve been very confused about RONE but you\'re saying it\'s a \"stable & serious\" sort of mone? Certainly those characteristics should attract women. But I wonder why there are notes scattered around this site that say Rone can ruin a mix? Why would serious & stable ruin a mix? Well maybe if she just wanted a one-nighter. Anyway, this is pretty valuable info in my opinion .. thanks for all of us ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 07:35 PM
just my .02 with nothing to back it up but maybe serious & stable may also mean no fun. therefor a turnoff unless you are already in a steady relationship. Then it could act as a reinforcer, calmer her down, making her feel happy which may also mean sex.

fiddler

upsidedown
11-25-2002, 07:38 PM
I\'m not sure what was meant by serious and stable....but another interpretation of this would be \"not flakey.\" They might feel like you won\'t turn out to be a weirdo on them.

Just a thought.

Watcher
11-25-2002, 08:46 PM
It can have interesting effects as 1 in about 100 people are totally repelled by women and also if its used in the wrong ratios it can drive people away also. I mean if its used in large concentrated amounts.
It however makes you dependable, although can be bad if you are looking for just a 1 night stand - if that is the case switch to NPA or the edge or edge pro.