PDA

View Full Version : Another potential hit

mimigee
11-23-2002, 10:29 PM
Remember how I said I was wearing PI/w and PCC to the dance thursday night, and that I didn\'t get much of a result? I did notice one thing--a guy I\'ve been interested in for a bit, but who has been keeping rather distant from me for some reason, danced with me more than normal that night. He usually won\'t dance more than one song in a row with me, but that night we just kept going, and had a ton of fun, too.

For the first time in ages he actually made it seem like he wanted to hang out with me--Friday I ran into him in the student center while watching a movie and he asked me to keep him company afterwards before he left for his next commitment. Then he asked me what I was doing the next day, and told me I should go to a meeting he was planning on attending.

Then saturday at the meeting he asked if I was going to a movie on sunday night, and even emailed me later to ask if he would see me there. I happened to mention that I was going to see the school play tonight (saturday), and lo and behold, when I got there I saw him sitting by himself on the other side of the theater. Turns out he was there alone, as was I, so we abandoned our assigned seats and sat together in the back. He didn\'t like the play much, so I\'m assuming he only went because I would be there. (The play was showing for two weeks, how is it possible for him to coincidentally go on the same night as me?) He also seemed to enjoy talking to me more, and would randomly touch me during conversation. (Example: so, do you have rock-hard abs now? *pokes my stomach*)

Anyway, this is all exciting because for the past month he\'s been almost avoiding spending time with me, and hasn\'t invited me to anything without dragging along a few of his groupies (they only want him for his body /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ). Whee! I\'ve cut back on my dosage, though, just to avoid incidents like that guy in my Japanese class. Still making sure to have both the -nol and the cops in there, though. The vanilla oil is really powerfully scented!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2002, 06:09 AM
You go, girl!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
Tha is more than a potential hit y´know! You obviously got hte guy hooked! CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 11:36 AM
This hit gots the Alchemist\'s seal of approval.

mimigee
11-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Good, good, I\'m glad. Now I just have to see if I can keep it up. There was a little mix-up before the movie and I ended up having to bring someone else along. The guy\'s usual harem of girls followed him there, and our two groups got separated. Bummer. He looked really adorable, too. ...Sigh.

CJ01
11-25-2002, 02:28 PM
That´s too bad. I hope this guy is not just trying to recruit you so you end up following him around too.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 02:37 PM
Yeah, too bad about the harem. We need an IX-NAY potion to spray on them and make them go away.

Whitehall
11-25-2002, 03:35 PM
Come on girls, let\'s not be too judgmental about harems.

Some men just have a lot of love to share.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 03:43 PM
LOL

Whitehall, honey, don\'t start... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 08:27 PM
I have a friend that walks around with a harem. I hate his guts... well not really hate. Just wicked jealous. that bastard.

CJ01
11-26-2002, 05:43 AM
I don´t mind a harem made of shaggable men at all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

Elana
11-26-2002, 05:44 AM
Amen CJ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 05:49 AM
Wouldn\'t THAT be a nice change!

Elana
11-26-2002, 05:50 AM
That\'s why we started our club.

franki
11-26-2002, 06:13 AM
Post deleted by franki

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 06:14 AM
It\'s the motto of the Full Member Club.

Elana
11-26-2002, 06:15 AM
It\'s a message to the guys. It means \"don\'t f@#k (\"f@#k\") with us\" we talk./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
11-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Hmmm... \"Shaggable\"

Gerund: <--------------- learned a new adjective today~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 09:06 PM
And they have a Royal Guard who shows <font color=red>no mercy</font color=red> to sh*theads that don\'t respect the FM Council Women.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 09:09 PM
I nominate Josh for Captain of the Royal Guard.

sophie
11-26-2002, 09:14 PM
franki !! we respect your opinion (usually!) as a shaggable man, what was your comment? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif also I\'m testing my signature....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 09:31 PM
Franki is delectable, I must agree...always writes good posts in good humor, too. Mistress of the Level Head, that signature looks nice, I think. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

sophie
11-26-2002, 09:53 PM
I second nomination of Josh for Captain of Royal Guard....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 10:10 PM
Then it\'s official. In the Queen\'s stead, Josh, we welcome you as Captain of the Royal Guard with many thanks for your services now and in the future.

(I just hope you have morning wood for Elana when she wakes up...she\'ll want a salute, I\'m fairly sure.)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2002, 10:48 PM
As captain of the royal guard I shall have morning wood standing proudly and ready to salute /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
11-27-2002, 03:48 AM
\"franki !! we respect your opinion (usually!) as a shaggable man\"

\"Franki is delectable, I must agree...always writes good posts in good humor, too.\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

\"what was your comment?\"

Oh, I was just asking what CXb4DX meant. Now I know. That was a dumb question. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

-------------

Oh, and a salute to the queen, before I forget that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-27-2002, 05:12 AM
Damn what a lucky Queen am I

CJ01
11-27-2002, 10:00 AM
I´m surrounded by total nutcases what are you guys smoking it´s worse than I am after some drinks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tell what it is and I´ll buy some too: CJ

franki
11-27-2002, 10:10 AM
\"Tell what it is\"

Maybe they tasted too much of the full members ... LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Elana
11-27-2002, 10:20 AM
Franki my love...one can never have too much of a good thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2002, 10:33 AM
Amen and amen, my sistah! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

We\'re high on life, CJ. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif (yeah, that\'s what it iz)

sophie
11-27-2002, 08:13 PM
CJ, what wine is on the menu for us this holiday season? you know you are in charge of that now (unless I\'ve missed something, not unlikely)...any suggestions?

Eat, drink, and be merry....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 06:09 AM
CJ hasn\'t put her title in her signature so everyone will know who she is. Sophie - I like yours, by the way! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-28-2002, 09:16 AM
I nominate Franki as The personal masseur of the Queen. I would love for someone to second it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Only the queen, or all the ladies of the court? (I want some, too...)

Elana
11-28-2002, 09:19 AM
I\'ll share him with the other ladies, but he is only on call for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:20 AM
Ok, I second the nomination.

franki
11-28-2002, 09:28 AM
It is a great honour for me to have that title. Shall I start right away? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:29 AM
Yes, please.

Elana
11-28-2002, 09:29 AM
Your services are required immediately. Please use the warm almond flavored oil.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:34 AM
Tsssssss Bitch! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Fine, then. I\'m going off with the Captain on a yacht and CJ\'s coming with the wine. HA!

(Franki, when you\'re finished with Her Most Imperial Highness, come see me. I\'ve got something for you...)

Elana
11-28-2002, 09:37 AM
Dearest IG...the one thing about the Full Members Club is that there is never a shortage of men that will perform whatever services your heart or other body part desires. Soon you will be begging them to let you have just an hour of sleep. Have fun on the yacht. I\'ll send Franki over when I am done. It may be a few days though.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:42 AM
You\'re gonna bogart the masseur, I see. Well, you\'re right. I can always amuse myself otherwise....and you bring up a good point...It might take more than one man for all the services I\'m currently in need of.

Wouldn\'t you just one time like to play until you fall down dead of exhaustion and just can\'t take anymore? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sleep?! Sleep is for sissies...

Elana
11-28-2002, 09:44 AM
\"Wouldn\'t you just one time like to play until you fall down dead of exhaustion and just can\'t take anymore?\"

Yes, but that would be difficult...I really am insatiable. I would love to find the guy that could do that to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 09:52 AM
This is what I\'m saying...it would probably take more than one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:02 PM
&lt;&lt;\"Wouldn\'t you just one time like to play until you fall down dead of exhaustion and just can\'t take anymore?\"&gt;&gt;

Reporting for duty m\'lady. I\'m ready to play until you\'re so weak in the knees you can\'t stand up. And then, well I guess we\'ll have to lay down /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

As captain of the royal guard these are the latest promotions:
Franki has been nominated, and shall be sworn in as: First Lieutenant of the Royal Guard
Although he has not been officially nominated; CaptKipling, you shall be granted the rank of Shaft Officer... uh I mean, Staff Officer... leader of the first battalion on the southern shores of Clitoris.

Any man wishing to join need only ask.
That is all for now.
Semper Thigh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Shaft Officer! LOL

RR, in your absence, Alchemist has been appointed the Queen\'s Alchemist, as well.

And I nominate Whitehall to membership ... as Sultan.

And I\'m (un)dressed and ready for you to come on by and make good on your offer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-29-2002, 07:10 PM
I second Whitehalls nomination.

If anyone spots CaptKipling...send him to my quarters immediately!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Duly noted in the captain\'s log:

Alchemist is the achemist....that\'s easy
Whitehall...a good and honorable man. Sultan of the Royal Guard. Hmmm we need some duties. What would a sultan do? I\'ll have to look into the big book of Royal Guardsmanship and report back to your highness. He shall be appointed befoere the week is neer it\'s end.
your nekkedness distracts me from it for this evening.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:23 PM
I\'m so glad to hear it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

sophie
11-29-2002, 07:25 PM
I third whitehall\'s nomination. Glad to see we\'re all back in action tonight, holiday weekends are so slow....that\'s why I\'m lady in waiting....waiting...waiting....I need to get a life... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
11-29-2002, 07:28 PM
My dear Captain of the royal guard...send some Full Membered men over to Sophie\'s place ASAP!!

sophie
11-29-2002, 07:31 PM
I second that nomination....hic....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:38 PM
Sounds like CJ has already made her rounds for the evening, eh, Sophie? Been talking to the sommelier?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 07:41 PM
&lt;&lt;&lt; My dear Captain of the royal guard...send some Full Membered men over to Sophie\'s place ASAP!! &gt;&gt;&gt;

There is a time to delegate the duties. This is not one of those times /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I will \"handle\" this matter personally /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

sophie
11-29-2002, 07:43 PM
do sommeliers offer gin and tonics? I better go to bed soon....I\'ll be better tomorrow, I promise. when I\'m good, I\'m very very good, but when I\'m bad I\'m better ..... LOL

sophie
11-29-2002, 07:46 PM
and what about that ENLARGEMENT thread?? that is unfair, I\'m going to have dreams tonight!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 08:08 PM
Some people drive a boat that\'s too big to park just \"anywhere\". some people drive a fast boat and think that it makes up for it\'s size. Some people just don\'t give a damn and say: If you wanna ride on my boat, hop-aboard baybee, cause a boat is a boat, and if it\'s the motion of the ocean you want the best boat is driven by a real captain. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

sophie
11-29-2002, 08:11 PM
I dream about boats all the time, what does that mean?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 08:15 PM
It depends on who\'s at the helm of the boat m\'lady.

sophie
11-29-2002, 08:18 PM
I\'ll remember that.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif (won\'t I though) Sweet dreams to all, I\'m off to bed....to dream of....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2002, 09:38 PM
...a tall, dark, and handsome captain at the helm of a really big boat... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif sorry - everyone has to ring their own bell once in a while /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif tonight was my turn /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:20 AM
Oh, man! I just woke up and now I\'m going back to bed to dream about that one...

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:29 AM
You may see me in your dream climbing aboard a very big boat /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You ladies have been hoarding Josh...it\'s my turn now.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:49 AM
Oh Captain my Captain...sigh Wait a minute! Hey! You! Get offa my cloud! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:50 AM
I feel like a kid in a candy store...I don\'t know what services to request next. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I\'m still waiting for my visit from CptKipling

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:53 AM
:::FTR and Elana get into a hot oil wrestling match on the cloud:::

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 05:54 AM
!! Insatiable wench! I saw Franki on his way home last night. He was walkin\' funny...

Elana
11-30-2002, 05:55 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Poor Franki...all he wanted was an hour of sleep. I just couldn\'t grant him that wish.

franki
11-30-2002, 05:56 AM
Wow, i saw you two wrestling in MY dream. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I never saw two women fight as fierce as you two. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif (yawn)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:00 AM
This is turning into our own production of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Coochie. Fights in the air and all.

CJ01
11-30-2002, 06:24 AM
WTF ´s happening . This getting out of hand. Stop sniffing those pheros. It´s addictive, stinky and very bad for your (mental) health didn´t you know that: CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif