PDA

View Full Version : Doc Love's "The System"

MaxiMog
11-23-2002, 01:52 PM
Is Doc Love\'s \"the System\" any good? It\'s extremely expensive IMO, $100! for a book on dating. Does it exist in eBook form? I would very much like to have it.

Doc Love (as seen on askmen.com) focuses more on being a gentleman instead if Deangelo\'s cocky and funny theories. Not that I do not like that one, but being a gentle man is much more my style, so it\'s better for me to improve what\'s already good than ditching it and acting like someone I\'m not.

BTW, if you have it as an eBook and are willing to send it to me, I can give you a copy of \"Double your dating\" and a couple of others through email. I can understand other people wanting it too, but I spent $40 on the eBook, so just giving it away for free to a dozen of people would be rather bad IMO. I\'m not the kind f person to buy something and then giving it to everyone who was waiting for me to do so to save their own money.

jose
11-24-2002, 06:01 AM
The only way to find out is to purchase it I don\'t have it myself but he does give good advice on women http://www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") I think it comes with two audio tapes also. It\'s better than Deangelo\'s CD\'s which he\'s selling for more than $100. I have been using his cocky and funny routine which has worked for me but it doesn\'t mean you have to do it around women all the time.

MaxiMog
11-24-2002, 10:56 AM
I just want to be myself! I\'m not the cocky and funny type of guy, at least not as extreme as what Deangelo has in mind. I\'m not someone who wants to use pheros to get laid as much as possible. They should make things just a bit easier. The most important thing to me is enhancing the good things in my personality while diminishing the bad things, and sorry, but pheros cannot help me (and anyone else for that matter) with that.

krtel
11-24-2002, 02:22 PM
Yeah I hear ya, I\'m also a nice guy and I don\'t really want to change it, but I\'ve set my mind on staying nice along with adopting the qualities that make the jerks so successful. My way of thinking is when you have two things, and if you don\'t like either of them, use a \"hybrid\" version of both. I\'m extremly weird, don\'t mind me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

jose
11-26-2002, 07:54 AM
Well then I recommend Doc Love if you\'re looking for a meaningful relationship. The point is not to get women who play games and to keep you on your guard. Being yourself probably has gotten you women, the trick is is to keep them around without them leaving(after 3 months) because you\'re too boring or for another guy. Like Deangelo says-\"Attraction is not a choice, Attraction is a emotion.\" Emotions beats out logic any day of the week.