PDA

View Full Version : Pheros 101

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2001, 05:47 PM
Well first of all i would like to apologise for my ignorance but i find no other place where to put my questions.
Since i\'m a complete newbie in this, despite my interest doubts and questions arise.
1 - How to use Pheromones? Like perfumes?
2 - Do they change with skin chemistry?For instance my skin has the bad habbit of aging and the scents of perfumes i use.Floral scents seem to increase to a point where rose smell like old roses...very old roses;
3 - Since the products aren\'t cheap how to know which to buy?I was thinking Primal since the site claims it to be the top model...
4 - The use of Pheros and perfume over it does it change anything?Increase power?Soften it?
5 - what if one uses unscented one? Any difference?

I thank you for any help you could give me.
Be well
Q.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2001, 10:43 PM
Okie...let\'s see...well I don\'t have years of experience in using pheros but I think I\'ve done my homework so lemme have a shot at his....

1 - Yes you wear them like you would any perfume, just that you shouldn\'t use the same quantity. Less is More.

2 - If you have that problem then I think applying them to your clothes instead of your skin would be a better idea.

3 - Primal is popular but doesn\'t necessarily mean it\'s the one for you. A combo of 2 or more products would be a better idea...after all why spend all 70 bucks on one product when you can buy more.

4 - Perfume (your own) is supposed to cover the phero smell (and boy does it smell like BO) so if you\'re using an unscented product, I suggest you mask that smell. It probably doesn\'t make a difference in strength - just covers the odour.

5 - Unscented ones...hmmmh...that would give you the freedom to pick and mix with any perfume you\'ve got as opposed to the scented ones where some might not blend well with your own perfume. Using Unscented ones on its own? Personally, I wouldn\'t recommend it because I don\'t really think it smells nice on its own. Difference? Ask the experts.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif