PDA

View Full Version : Interesting hits from my mix.

krtel
11-22-2002, 08:24 PM
Alright people, I\'m trying to earn my mad scientist stamp here, so bare with me while I fill you in with today\'s interesting hit from my mix of SoE and PI/m @ 7:3. I use 2\" behind each ear, and 3\" on both of my neck\'s pulse points (Seems like OD for most people?). I\'m 5\'8 and I\'m 17 years old. Yes, I\'m using it in a roll top bottle.

As I was walking out of the cafeteria at school today to leave for work, this hispanic girl runs up to me with DIHL and screams out \"HI KRISH!\" and we get into a chatty situation, and all I can notice is that she is INTOXICATED it seems, she keeps staring and smiling at me. We both had to get going to work, so we ended the convo and went about our way. The thing is, I knew this girl somewhat 3 years ago, and even then, it was nothing more than \"Hi.\" and \"How are you.\". Amazing, now I know for sure this is a hit, because it\'s without a shadow of doubt is very unusual behavior, coming from her, an extremly shy girl.

Reactions from a class environment: In a class, girls WANT me to talk to them. If working in a group, the group members are perspective of me as a leader, especially the girls. The teachers look at me as a dominant leader as well. So for a classroom environment, people perspect you as \"Damn, this guy knows what he\'s talking about. I want to work with him.\" Maybe there might be sexual-related hits from this mix in a class setting, but I am yet to see it.

So far, I\'ve been testing this mix for a week, and all seems going well. It seems that Primal is DAMN good, because I never got these reactions wearing SoE alone. I\'ll continue to test this mix for a couple of more weeks, and if I think I like it, I\'ll give it a name.

- Krish

Lutz
11-22-2002, 09:10 PM
Wow, that\'s really nice. Methinks I should order PI and SoE right now...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 09:27 PM
i\'ve mixed soe with npa and that\'s good too

primal is way too much $ though...

franki
11-23-2002, 03:21 AM
Yes, those are interesting hits! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif A few more and you will get your mad scientist approval. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

krtel
11-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Well PI & NPA are completly two different animals. I\'ve mixed SoE and NPA before and now I\'ve mixed SoE and PI. I will straight up tell you, even with the secret ingredients in NPA, it worked yes, but nothing like what PI and SoE is doing for me now. I think PI just has a higher grade of anone. People say here that PI brings consistent hits. You should some threads here labled \"NPA or PI\", you\'ll see, a good deal of folks prefer PI over NPA, because of it\'s consistency and reliability to get past the 24 hour rule. This was my 1st time buying PI, but it\'s now my main tool in my phero arsenal. I\'m mixing PI & SoE right now, but I will mix it with a lot of other products in due time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

MOBLEYC57
11-23-2002, 09:42 AM
Krtel - You have my stamp of approval!! My definition of a Mad Scientist is not that he\'s/she\'s invented the ultimate mix, but he\'s/she\'s invented a mix and stands by it no matter what society says about it. Society will label you as Mad for thinking such a thing. Coming up with an unused formula makes you a Scientist. Thus......giving you the Mad Scientist stamp of approval. Sorry...you need at least two votes. I\'ve just given you one. One and you\'re in!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Happy hunting!!! Tater!!

Elana
11-23-2002, 09:44 AM
I vote yes to mad scientist stamp of approval.

MOBLEYC57
11-23-2002, 09:47 AM
Krtel - Elena pulled you over the M.S. hump! You owe her dinner at her favorite restaurant!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Keep us up on your latest and greatest will you!? You may now leave Grasshopper!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

Elana
11-23-2002, 09:53 AM
I\'ve always wanted to be a Mad Scientists chick. Do any perks come with the title?

MOBLEYC57
11-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Not happy with the restaurant of your choice eh El? Well love, if it\'s a perk you want, a perk you get. Whatever blows your hair back!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

krtel
11-23-2002, 11:25 AM
lol, Thanks MOBLEY. I do wonder how this mix works in a club though. I won\'t get to test this because I\'m 17 and can\'t get into a club. Perhaps someone here 21+ with SoE and PI could make a very tiny batch @ 7:3 and try it at a club? Anyone?

- Krish

krtel
11-23-2002, 11:27 AM
YaY! lol. *gives Elana a rose*. Ty. Now where do ya wanna go for dinner? lol.

- Krish

Elana
11-23-2002, 11:28 AM
How about your place, baby /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

krtel
11-23-2002, 11:30 AM
LOL! That\'ll work. haha. *grin*

- Krish

krtel
11-26-2002, 01:59 PM
More hits:

YESTERDAY - 11/25/2002
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wearing the same dosage in the same application spots and on my way home from work I decided to stop by CompUSA because they had a special on batteries. I walk into the store to the back and ask a helper where these batteries are, and he tells me, \"All the way in the front, on line 5. Before I go there, I decide to checkout some laptops, and about 5 minutes later, another helper comes to me and asks if I need help, I say no. This happens 4 more times over a 10 minute span. So I decide to just get the batteries and go, so I go up front and look for the batteries, they aren\'t there, and within 30 seconds, the helper comes up behind me and says \"Sir, they are over here.\" - Quite interesting because I\'ve never found these people this helpful, at least not at any store that I\'ve been to. There was only one checkout line open and it was busy, so I just went to the service desk to pay for the batteries. The person checking out at this desk was African-American and was between 18-19. There\'s one customer ahead of me, but after a few seconds of standing there, she starts to DIHL. When she gets to me, she goes into DIHL again. After everything is said and done, I ask if she knows where the job applications are, and she said it was at the desk close by the exit. Before I went there, we got into a general chit-chat conversation for about 5 minutes. Then I thanked her and left to the other desk. No one was there, and after waiting about 15 seconds, she comes running over and apologizes that no one is there and gets one for me. After that I smiled and we said goodnight to each other and I left. Very interesting actions here.

TODAY 11/26/02
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In English class today, towards the ending, while wrapping up, I got my first ever sexual-related hit inside a class with my mix. A female friend of mine, who already has a bf (damnit!), came right behind me (I didn\'t notice until I turned around, but it seems like she had been there for a couple of minutes.) and stood about 5 feet away. When I turned around, I notice she had gone into major DIHL-land, because she was still DIHL\'ing when I turned around.

Anyways, thats the latest on results, so far. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

krtel
12-03-2002, 05:19 PM
Alright, people, I got another NICE hit worth talking about today with my mix of SoE & PI @ 7:3. I applied my usual 4 dabs. During 1st period at school, English class, we were given an assignment which required group work. I chose that I\'d rather work alone. However, 15 minutes into the assignment, a really really HOT girl (a complete 10.) sitting with a BUNCHA hots girls (about 8 feet away from me.) asked me to work with her and I moved to her location. Now I was sitting extremly close by her and 3 other girls, about no more than 2-3 feet of proximity. The girl who asked me to work and sit with her seemed extremly aroused (maybe it was ovulation time and I was wearing mones at the right moment? heh heh.) The other girls seemed to have DIHL while I was talking to her, but the conversation went from academic to personal, I mean, REALLY REALLY personal lol. First she asked me about Thanksgiving and you know, the basic conversation starter. Then she started asking me many questions about if I drive, if I work, where do I work, how much do I make, etc. I already knew this was a pheromol hit, but it brought up lots of red flags that this was a materialistic girl (no surprise, she\'s a 10.) and then she asked me if I was a virgin and I was honest with her, I told her I am. That seemed to make her even happier (I don\'t understand that, I thought girls want a guy who can perform.) and she was saying how she would love to have a virgin guy, etc, and they are hard to find, and how she would love to end up marrying one, etc. etc. Also, her body language suggested and the way she was looking at me, she was definately aroused, big time.

So anyway, I think we have a winner mix here. I\'m officially taking it offa testing stage, and officially naming it KR#1. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

Lutz
12-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Oh dude... congrats. I think I am going to order PI right now...

CptKipling
12-04-2002, 08:27 AM
Maybe mixing PI 50/50 with NPA would give you the best of both worlds. That would be a dangerous mix!

Hmm just got my mixing mind in motion, aswell as the portion of my brain that spends all my money, oh well!!

krtel
12-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Yeah, it sounds good, because of the secret ingreidients, however, I will never ever use NPA. It\'s not consistent like PI is for me. I recently ordered RM, I\'m going to create a mix with RM & PI. The idea behind that is to combine two stable anone products, have RM\'s clean none + scent, and have the sexual aura that PI gives. Sounds like a plan to me.

- Krish

Gerund
12-04-2002, 04:55 PM
From what I recall about PI, and recent experiences with SOE, I think KR#1 has real potential. Good idea. I need to order some PI and try it out~

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2002, 07:37 PM
<<lol, Thanks MOBLEY. I do wonder how this mix works in a club though. I won\'t get to test this because I\'m 17 and can\'t get into a club. Perhaps someone here 21+ with SoE and PI could make a very tiny batch @ 7:3 and try it at a club? Anyone? >>

I\'ve worn PI/m and SOE gel simultaneously. (not mixed) I seemed to get hits regardless of the smokey environment. SOE and a a-none product (APC or PI/m) is my current favorite at the moment until I find something even more effective. I find PI/m a bit pricey and ODing with APC seems to be just as effective however, and I love the APC scent.

Chris

krtel
12-05-2002, 07:40 PM
Thats great to hear! PI might be expensive, but for me, it\'s damn well worth every penny.

I think PI & SoE are both winners. Combining two winners together, it\'s no surprise that it brings back awesome results to the table.

- Krish

Lutz
12-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Hey Krish, which PI/m are you using? Scented or unscented? Thanks.

krtel
12-06-2002, 12:04 PM
Unscented. Scented gives me a major headache.

- Krish

CJ01
12-06-2002, 12:52 PM
For those who don´t want or can´t in PI and SOE why not try AE. It´s basically the same depending how much none you want. I love AE /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-09-2002, 08:13 PM
More testing:

The results I have been getting are really awesome. However, I wanted to see if KR#1 was really responsible for these occurances. So, I stopped using KR#1 4 days ago and started using AE/m.

The results:

The results were absolutely nothing like the ones I got from KR#1. I think since I\'ve been wearing KR#1 for a while, it gave me an aura I don\'t have without it. It\'s like people expected to perceive me a certain way, and when I came in with AE, I got the typical results I get with AE. I think I was barely holding on or something. Some people perceived me as weaker than before because I wasn\'t getting the respect which I got while wearing KR#1. Basically, I\'ve been getting my ass kicked, especially at work.I noticed the change and it seems as if the results I got with KR#1 were actually the result of wearing it.

Anyways, thats it for now. I\'m back on KR#1, lol.

- Krish

franki
12-10-2002, 01:32 AM
\"I\'m back on KR#1, lol.\"

You are becoming a none-junk, dude!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-10-2002, 01:37 AM
Go back to KR#1 then if it works + respect then shoot with it.

krtel
12-10-2002, 10:27 AM
You bet\'cha I am! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

krtel
12-10-2002, 10:28 AM
*glares at you* sooo? :P I luv none! hehe.

- Krish

MaxiMog
12-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Krtel, that\'s the unscented PI/m you\'re using, right? What\'s your opinion on the scented version (if you tried that one also)? Anyone else who knows what both versions are like?

krtel
12-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Yes it\'s the unscented version. I HATE the scented version because it gives me a raging headache, but it does work.

- Krish

MaxiMog
12-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Headaches and Ylang Ylang? I know how you feel! You should try taking a good whiff of Ylang Ylang oil without without being completely overpowered.

krtel
12-10-2002, 08:01 PM
Scary thought.....lol.

*shivers*

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 11:58 PM
Hey Krish,

Congrats on finding your mix. I\'m getting more and more curious about trying KR#1. However, currently varying ratio of NPA and APC. Will let Forum know of my results. Oh but I was gonna say, continue to try other things too, just keep your ULTIMATE weapon in mind.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 09:17 AM
Noob question here. What is DIHL? I hear the term alot and I couldn\'t figure it out.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 09:17 AM
Noob question here. What is DIHL? I hear the term alot and I couldn\'t figure it out.

franki
12-11-2002, 09:19 AM
Deer in (the) headlights look. When a girl is staring at you.

BTW, do you always say everything twice?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-11-2002, 06:56 PM
For future reference, I highly recommend you read http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html\")

It has all the terms used here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:11 PM
Actually, ALL the abbreviations are also in the Pheromone Reference Material at top of the page. Just click on it, there\'s a wealth of info there.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:13 PM
Same question from me.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:15 PM
Same question from me.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Couldn\'t resist, workin\' way too hard.

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 07:50 AM
Hey! I get what you guys are doing! You want to move through the ranks faster by posting double huh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Maybe, the dude has a stuck mouse clicker or something. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 09:32 AM
Didn\'t mean to double post. I hit the button twice, and got a message about it being posted once, didn\'t realize it still double posted.

Thanks for the link to the Abbreviations list, I didn\'t find that earlier or I wouldn\'t have asked such a dumb question I guess

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 09:50 AM
THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS. Asking the dumb question is a perfect way to get someone to point to you where the \"obvious\" answer is .. mission accomplished ...
Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

camusflage
12-12-2002, 12:15 PM
As my desktopper at work says, \"There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...\"

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 12:24 PM
Did someone call? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I don\'t mind being an inquisitve idiot especially if I get the answer! When I first came to the forum I was overwhelmed and didn\'t know the most logical place to research for something so I\'m sure the very first question that popped out of my newbie stranger mouth was one that the veterans found to be embarrassingly simple. But if someone has a dumb question post it anyway I will answer unless I\'m clueless about that particular topic ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. WARNING I am clueless about many topics

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Yo\' cuddlebear,

You\'ve got a cool attitude. When I first joined the Forum, any questions I asked were answered with, \"Can\'t you look up the answer in the posts? It\'s right there if you take the time to look.\"

It\'s good to remember that we all started as \"strangers.\" Keep on helping each other if only by pointing out where to look. This is such an awesome online experience, communicating with people from all around the world.

Lutz
12-14-2002, 08:56 AM
Bumping b/c I just got my PI/m bottle. Let\'s see if this works... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-14-2002, 12:38 PM
Good luck dude! Let us know what happens!

- Krish