PDA

View Full Version : Spreading Range

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 06:49 PM
Been using JB#1 along with a friend and have had decent responses with it, more so with people we are in close proximity with. My question, is it possible to spread the APC scent much further by simply adding more apc to the mix? I dont want to add more npa simply cause you can od yet i hear people have good success with higher amounts of APC. So the question is how can i make a mix like jb#1 spread much further but without ODING?

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 06:52 PM
I\'ll be following this thread for sure ... check out a similar one I started called \"Getting The Word Out\" ... there are a few ideas for making your mones go further ... literally ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 06:54 PM
Yes because simply put its sometimes hard to get near your interests without coming off as abit ackward. Since they have to be in its presence for a moment or so it would be nice if you could be at a distance yet still have them somewhat affected by it.

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 06:56 PM
AGREED!! I bumped up the post so you wouldn\'t have to look for it ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 07:35 PM
In truth many peoples \"failures\" may in fact not be failures with the product itself, but rather its effective range. Some mixs or products which people rave about may be more attributed to their carrier frangrance than the actual phero content. For example my first real hit came with Pi after 2 weeks. How did i get it to have any effect? Simply put 1-2 drops and put some polo cologne X 5 sprays.
One of my friend\'s experiences also help support this. All his hits with varying products occur when hes with his girlfirend. Shes always close with him and its only then that he actually finds his successful mixs/products. In his case he found AE to do absolutely nothing, whereas PI and JB#1 work wonders. Yet we have problems getting the attention of other people who arent always close like in malls or school. So if anyone has any input on this topic as to how to disperse the pheros more effectively by all means heres the place to post it =)

krtel
11-22-2002, 07:54 PM
Well, about dispersing pheromones better, someone here said that putting it on your pulse points (i put my current mix on my neck\'s pulse points.) because the heat and your heartbeat will cause the pheromones to be dispersed with each heartbeat. I don\'t remember who said this, but I took that advice and I\'ve been successful.

- Krish

druid
11-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Puddingman --
your friends gf seems to like none. What is her nationality?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 10:03 PM
italy, but thats off topic lol i want to know how to make jb#1 or similiar mixs disperse further

franki
11-23-2002, 03:28 AM
\" In truth many peoples \"failures\" may in fact not be failures with the product itself, but rather its effective range. Some mixs or products which people rave about may be more attributed to their carrier frangrance than the actual phero content. For example my first real hit came with Pi after 2 weeks. How did i get it to have any effect? Simply put 1-2 drops and put some polo cologne X 5 sprays.\"

I have been saying that for some time now. Carrier fragrance might be almost as important as the pheromones itself. My trick is to reapply fragrance after 4 or 5 hours, without reapplying any pheromones (there should still be more than enough of them). /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
11-23-2002, 04:20 AM
\"italy, but thats off topic lol\"

That might not be that much off-topic. I have noticed myself that girls from Greece and Turkey have a more positive response than Northern-European girls. Others have noticed the same with Italians, \"Latina\'s\" (or should I say Hispanics) and Africans (and Afro-Americans of course).

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 09:13 AM
Shall we say women with darker skin ? Could it be related ? Maybe...

franki
11-25-2002, 10:03 AM
Maybe women with \"darker\" skin, except asians.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2002, 10:10 AM
So what\'s best for asian ?

franki
11-25-2002, 10:12 AM
There is some consensus around here to minimize the use of a-none around asian women. The other androgens should be fine ....