PDA

View Full Version : washing phermones

Zap
11-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Hello there,

Anybody knows what is the best way to wash the phermones, any particular way or soap...sometimes one want to change from, say NPA, to a lighter type of phermone but one can see in the face of the girls and people in general the effect of NPA, even after two showers and after two days....

SwingerMD
11-21-2002, 07:27 PM
A quick way to wash most of the pheros off would be to use a exfolient such as St. Ives apricot scrub. Otherwise I would hit the sauna to sweat it out, and then take a shower with a exfolient to scub on a lufa sponge.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 05:11 AM
I was under the impression that they wore off after a few hours, have I been mis-informed again?

cuddlebear
11-22-2002, 05:16 AM
I think None and possibly Rone are the ones that hang around quite a while ... Nol may be easier to wash off but who\'d want to? Nol never seems to cause any problems ... Some fragrances also can be QUITE tenacious ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2002, 05:24 AM
Thanks, its good to know that most sellers on the internet lie about what they are selling to try and making it more appealing! I`m glad I came accross this site, it seems both helpful and reliable for the information and products from what I gather!